Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing (373 Views)

Ipob Doing The Same Mistake Like Ojukwu did back then.... / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by Investigative: 5:37pm On May 10, 2022
I was opportune to travel to imo state to garner first hand information
Truly imo state is becoming a hot bed for different type of criminalities,
Most youth have refuse to leave their village and enclave to better their life some have gone into kidnapping, prostitution while hiding under yahoo and fraudster
I was able to receive first hand information that youths who claim to be into cyber crime now take a disguise profession of kidnapping
Once they receive the Ransome they come out to celebrate what they called cash out
The feminine gender no matter it's profession have taking prostitution as a side hustle
what can be done to save imo state from deteriorating
Governor of imo state took the wrong approach of fighting ipob
In process he invited so many attrocities which has affected neutral people and also harden some
Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by udele1: 5:47pm On May 10, 2022
But criminality started with the appearance of IPOB. We all know hope uzodimma wants to go for second term. So he can't be calling IPOB now

3 Likes

Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by Asgard13: 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
Then the IPOB security apparatus call ESN should stop the violence

Believe that’s why they’re there

1 Like

Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by naijapips04: 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
Investigative:
I was opportune to travel to imo state to garner first hand information
Truly imo state is becoming a hot bed for different type of criminalities,
Most youth have refuse to leave their village and enclave to better their life some have gone into kidnapping, prostitution while hiding under yahoo and fraudster
I was able to receive first hand information that youths who claim to be into cyber crime now take a disguise profession of kidnapping
Once they receive the Ransome they come out to celebrate what they called cash out
The feminine gender no matter it's profession have taking prostitution as a side hustle
what can be done to save imo state from deteriorating
Governor of imo state took the wrong approach of fighting ipob
In process he invited so many attrocities which has affected neutral people and also harden some

The same JPOB that released criminals from prisons in Imo state. What were the Bingos thinking?
Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by Investigative: 8:30pm On May 10, 2022
naijapips04:

The same JPOB that released criminals from prisons in Imo state. What were the Bingos thinking?
Do you have any proof
Cos even the governor exonerated ipob
Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by Investigative: 8:31pm On May 10, 2022
udele1:
But criminality started with the appearance of IPOB. We all know hope uzodimma wants to go for second term. So he can't be calling IPOB now
Lol
I didn't know ipob is a force that can pull a governor seeking for a 2nd term down

1 Like

Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by naijapips04: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Investigative:

Do you have any proof
Cos even the governor exonerated ipob

Which governor exonorated IPOB? How many police stations has IPOB burnt down across all SE? You people are just cowards.

1 Like

Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by Investigative: 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
naijapips04:

Which governor exonorated IPOB? How many police stations has IPOB burnt down across all SE? You people are just cowards.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/politicians-sponsored-imo-attacks-uzodimma
Your hatred for ipob have made you mad
You now know more than the governor of imo state
I know you one of this criminal attacking civilian in SE just to blackmail ipob
One day you will collect

Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by Successionist(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2022
naijapips04:

Na IPOB equally break Oya,kogi and platue prison......... OyigboUpdate stop open difference moniker to carry out your propaganda against IPOB..
Re: Criminality In Imo State Is Not IPOB Doing by 1876ss: 7:16am On May 11, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of My Life In May So Far So Good! / Gombe Gov, Emir, APC Delegates Show Support For Osinbajo’s 2023 Presidential Bid / 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.