Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Really Need Advice My People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Really Need Advice My People (310 Views)

Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Advice My People by Onyekachi111(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
I’m a guy/boy of 20yrs and school isn’t favoring
Me and am also getting tired of trying� and I can’t tell my parents either it’s gonna bring heartbreak to them.
Meanwhile i have planned on starting up a little business of my own even as a student since I have already gotten and had experience in the selling of men’s outfits and also women too. But I really need advice from you guys I already made up my mind to drop out because I don’t want to waste more time .please people

Re: I Really Need Advice My People by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
Is the biz printing biz?
Re: I Really Need Advice My People by Onyekachi111(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2022
No dear it’s selling but am looking forward to learning the printing aspect
Re: I Really Need Advice My People by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2022
If your parents, guardian... etc are sponsoring your schooling, then I would advice you not to drop out, take advantage of their sacrifice and educate yourself.

You can even merge both. (your business and your schooling) Clothes sales moves very well on campus the only thing is you mustn't sell on credit cos students love credit especially the females. And they would owe you till you go bankrupt.

Think about it...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Employment Rate In Estonia Increases / Do Not Waste Your Time!! / How To Become A Wordpress Developer And Make Over $50K (N25 Milion) A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.