Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition (2341 Views)

There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. / IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:51pm On May 10, 2022
They are all gunning for VP . I said this before Uwazurike came out with same position because like Uwazurike, all the igbo pretenders to the throne know they can never win a free and fair election for the presidency.

What will happen next year will be reminiscent to the Arthur Nzeribe's Association for Better Nigeria, ABN that sued the then National Electoral Commission, NEC before an Igbo Jurist to halt the announcement of MKO Abiola as duly elected President.

This scenario will play out when the Igbos lose out on their coveted VP position to a northern Fulani presidential candidate.

They will head to court and demand before Tanko an injunction preventing INEC to announce the winner .

It is from there the north will either float tenure extension for Buhari with an Igbo VP (Umahi) or a transitional govt headed by a northerner with an Igbo deputising.

To get the ever foolish Igbo ( not my words but Uwazurike's) on their side they will release their Director.

That is the entire plot behind the Igbo agitation and it is an alliance between the Fulani and Igbos to continue the parasitic one Nijeriya Union.

Bookmark this for future reference .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Felimax(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2022
Dead on arrival! No need bookmarking.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by AtikuNetwork: 6:04pm On May 10, 2022
I fear the Op might be right. Most 'igbo presidency' supporters are actually ipob supporters/members. That's why they're so aggressive, antagonisic, abusive, and belligerent both online and offline. Those are the traits they all have in common. If they can't have their way they'll scatter everything. But they're bound to fail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by tit(f): 6:05pm On May 10, 2022
Senseless mofo

7 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by MikeBetty(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2022
The op is as confused as his moniker

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by christistruth01: 6:10pm On May 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
I fear the Op might be right. Most 'igbo presidency' supporters are actually ipob supporters/members. That's why they're so aggressive, antagonisic, abusive, and belligerent both online and offline. Those are the traits they all have in common. If they can't have their way they'll scatter everything. But they're bound to fail.

Let us Pray that IPOB would not attempt to assassinate the Election winner when it dawns on them that their campaign of Violence has backfired badly

IPOB are already killing and chasing People away from the Inec registration Centres and the comprehension of the intricacies of Politics and democracy are beyond them

IPOB are awful loosers
We must continue to pray for Nigeria and all it's People

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by NoQualmz: 6:11pm On May 10, 2022
Useless thread from a fake Rev.

I don’t know why these Tinubu boys have been jittering concerning 2023. Make una rest and wait for some shocking events

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by MikeBetty(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
Na fermented cow dung dey high you now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by chigator2: 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
Igbo Haters are getting more senile by the day.

This behavior should classify as an ailment. Get help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by ifex370(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
We will find out in 21 days
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
Only the Fulani and Igbo are dependent on the current skewed Nigerian project

The Fulani is running out of allies. The Awusa are waking up, the Yaribabza are now finally getting sense on the Fulani menace and the middle plebeians finally growing some balls.

This leaves the Fulani with only one option to align with and it is the now compatible Zionist yeast who share the same centrist ambitions for a one nijeriya.

Next year is for team Globo Homo and there are no better advocates for a Marxist centrist arrangement than the Fulani and Igbo collabo.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
Finally food has come....
I have my Mr Biggs bread here,600naira...
Premium tears will be drank to stupor
I'm ready to defend...Leggo

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
E go too good sef. The interim government go deal ruthlessly with Tinubu and him followers. All of dem go run go London. Dem go hijack nairaland from the current owner, sell am to supporter of the interim government. By the time about 10 of this yeye SW politician miss for night, all this their nairaland boys go enter plane run comot from this countree. Peace go con return to the country

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
MikeBetty:
Na fermented cow dung dey high you now.
MikeBetty:
The op is as confused as his moniker
chigator2:
Igbo Haters are getting more senile by the day.

This behavior should classify as an ailment. Get help

The yeast is the most dependent region on federal subsidy paid for from the largesse of oil receipts from the ND.

Your region is also the most parasitic with the most corrupt setup .

You are also the most bankrupt and most indebted to Jewish banksters.

There is no way you can survive on your own when given the alimony bill for Nigeria's divorce.

It is for this reason you will do all and every to maintain the one Nigeria centist arrangement .

You are not fooling anyone with your fake Biafraism.

Next year we will see a dozen Nzeribes spring up .

Parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
hmmm. lemme see,igbo presidency supporters.!!! this one no be insult sha, na just talk..

AtikuNetwork:
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

KANU and Buhari serve the same Jewish masters .

Their goals are to maintain the Rothschild plantation.

Never forger that igbos ushered in this centrist arrangement.

They are only beefing the Fulani for displacing and keeping them out of the centre.

But as things stand now with the Fulani, it is in their best interest to allign with their fellow parasitic specimens .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
tit:
Senseless mofo

I am deep throatin and going balls deep on you with the bitter truth.

Don't fight it, let it flow... the butthurt is real.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
E go too good sef. The interim government go deal ruthlessly with Tinubu and him followers. All of dem go run go London. Dem go hijack nairaland from the current owner, sell am to supporter of the interim government. By the time about 10 of this yeye SW politician miss for night, all this their nairaland boys go enter plane run comot from this countree. Peace go con return to the country

Last time Nzeribe pulled that shit, you igbos ran back to the yeast.

Not a fan of the Gbana Ahmed, and don't see him even getting the ticket but if you try shit when the PDP aspirant wins , una go hear am.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
Now you have trespassed Gann..
I really want to trash you this guy from OYO state
But your problem is big and damn loud...
You insult yoruba Muslims and you are yoruba
You demanded a person from OYO state,your state rule Lagos state because Tinubu did it, sanwo olu did it.
You really are not stable
You trash igbos
you trash Jews
You don't even like your own tribesmen,how can I trash you,I will just allow you and your tribesmen settle biko... see attached of your issues,e big pass me

RevDesm0ndJuju:

The yeast is the most dependent region on federal subsidy paid for from the largesse of oil receipts from the ND.

Your region is also the most parasitic with the most corrupt setup .

You are also the most bankrupt and most indebted to Jewish banksters.

There is no way you can survive on your own when given the alimony bill for Nigeria's divorce.

It is for this reason you will do all and every to maintain the one Nigeria centist arrangement .

You are not fooling anyone with your fake Biafraism.

Next year we will see a dozen Nzeribes spring up .

Parasites.

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:22pm On May 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Now you have trespassed Gann..
I really want to trash you this guy from OYO state
But your problem is big and damn loud...
You insult yoruba Muslims and you are yoruba
You demanded a person from OYO state,your state rule Lagos state because Tinubu did it, sanwo olu did it.
You really are not stable
You trash igbos
you trash Jews
You don't even like your own tribesmen,how can I trash you,I will just allow you and your tribesmen settle biko... see attached of your issues,e big pass me

It takes a level of intelligence to detect and appreciate sarcasm and trolling.

You my igbolet is a dunce to
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by NoQualmz: 8:10pm On May 10, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

It takes a level of intelligence to detect and appreciate sarcasm and trolling.

You my igbolet is a dunce to

Shut up.you were caught pants down. Oni yeye
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Igbo voters are agressive and yorubas are not ?
This Una propaganda is just stale honestly

You are here attacking a whole tribe but when Igbos do same they are agressive ?

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:34pm On May 10, 2022
NoQualmz:

Shut up.you were caught pants down. Oni yeye
Caught?

OSU Judas sense no dey una head.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbo voters are agressive and yorubas are not ?
This Una propaganda is just stale honestly

You are here attacking a whole tribe but when Igbos do same they are agressive ?

The Fulani and you igbos are planning to truncate our democracy because they know Nigeria will not survive another APC govt.

And for the record, the largest deflection bloc from the PDP to the APC since 2015 was by you betrayal ibos.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Fulani and you igbos are planning to truncate our democracy because they know Nigeria will not survive another APC govt.

And for the record, the largest deflection bloc from the PDP to the APC since 2015 was by you betrayal ibos.
And you guys claim Igbos contributed nothing to APC

We told you guys the next southern president must be an Igbo man when depends on the rest of south ..it's either Igbos rule or north continue to you all get sense

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

And you guys claim Igbos contributed nothing to APC

We told you guys the next southern president must be an Igbo man when depends on the rest of south ..it's either Igbos rule or north continue to you all get sense

I have always maintained that you igbos are the biggest betrayers in Nigeria and this satanic Buhari APC govt proved me right.

All your abuja contractor turn politicians, useless traditional holders and hungry clergy all worship Buhari .

It is for this reason that I know you are in bed with the Fulani .

And for you to even dare to even state that only an Igbo man will replace your god Buhari just shows how you idiots are depending on Buhari to reward you with the presidency for your 8ys of licking the Fulani ass.

Igbo presidency is as DOA as a useless Tinubu presidency.

Who will vote your corrupt senseless politicians SE
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by mixmastering: 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
They are all gunning for VP . I said this before Uwazurike came out with same position because like Uwazurike, all the igbo pretenders to the throne know they can never win a free and fair election for the presidency.

What will happen next year will be reminiscent to the Arthur Nzeribe's Association for Better Nigeria, ABN that sued the then National Electoral Commission, NEC before an Igbo Jurist to halt the announcement of MKO Abiola as duly elected President.

This scenario will play out when the Igbos lose out on their coveted VP position to a northern Fulani presidential candidate.

They will head to court and demand before Tanko an injunction preventing INEC to announce the winner .

It is from there the north will either float tenure extension for Buhari with an Igbo VP (Umahi) or a transitional govt headed by a northerner with an Igbo deputising.

To get the ever foolish Igbo ( not my words but Uwazurike's) on their side they will release their Director.

That is the entire plot behind the Igbo agitation and it is an alliance between the Fulani and Igbos to continue the parasitic one Nijeriya Union.

Thank you.
Let me pray then:

FATHER in Heaven may this not happen in JESUS name, we scuttle this plan forever in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

To slap this boy dey hungry me.

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:50pm On May 12, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

To slap this boy dey hungry me.

Only the Igbo and the Fulani can not exist on their own without one nijeriya

It was the igbos that first disrupted our democracy in preference for an ethnocentric military dictatorship - something the Fulani simply copied.

You have so much in common with the Fulani than you will ever imagine .
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by KanwuliaExtra: 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
The reason Kanu can only be released after 2025! cheesy

He will remain celibate for become someone’s gal fried on the inside. wink
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by gidgiddy: 3:31pm On May 12, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Thats pretty much how all Buhari/Osibanjo supporters were in 2014/2015
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Only the Igbo and the Fulani can not exist on their own without one nijeriya

It was the igbos that first disrupted our democracy in preference for an ethnocentric military dictatorship - something the Fulani simply copied.

You have so much in common with the Fulani than you will ever imagine .

So, does that mean you'll join the struggle for secession now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Pathway For Obi To Aso Rock-Bantupage / Obaseki Embarassed In Europe As Nigerians Chant Ole (video) / 2023: States That May Likely Have A New Party After Govs Elections Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.