Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition (2343 Views)

There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. / IPOB: Convoy Of Biafran Soldiers Heading To Anambra To Disrupt Next Election / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Rayzoom: 5:39pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Fulani and you igbos are planning to truncate our democracy because they know Nigeria will not survive another APC govt.

And for the record, the largest deflection bloc from the PDP to the APC since 2015 was by you betrayal ibos.
Ikpu nne gi!
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by ManMountain(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The yeast is the most dependent region on federal subsidy paid for from the largesse of oil receipts from the ND.

Your region is also the most parasitic with the most corrupt setup .

You are also the most bankrupt and most indebted to Jewish banksters.

There is no way you can survive on your own when given the alimony bill for Nigeria's divorce.

It is for this reason you will do all and every to maintain the one Nigeria centist arrangement .

You are not fooling anyone with your fake Biafraism.

Next year we will see a dozen Nzeribes spring up .

Parasites.

I don’t like you and most of the things you write here, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you may be right about the Ibos centrist tendency in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Oplomo: 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
They are all gunning for VP . I said this before Uwazurike came out with same position because like Uwazurike, all the igbo pretenders to the throne know they can never win a free and fair election for the presidency.

What will happen next year will be reminiscent to the Arthur Nzeribe's Association for Better Nigeria, ABN that sued the then National Electoral Commission, NEC before an Igbo Jurist to halt the announcement of MKO Abiola as duly elected President.

This scenario will play out when the Igbos lose out on their coveted VP position to a northern Fulani presidential candidate.

They will head to court and demand before Tanko an injunction preventing INEC to announce the winner .

It is from there the north will either float tenure extension for Buhari with an Igbo VP (Umahi) or a transitional govt headed by a northerner with an Igbo deputising.

To get the ever foolish Igbo ( not my words but Uwazurike's) on their side they will release their Director.

That is the entire plot behind the Igbo agitation and it is an alliance between the Fulani and Igbos to continue the parasitic one Nijeriya Union.

Bookmark this for future reference .

Mr jews-don-finish-us. grin

Na dis one be ya latest update from your litany of kai-kai-inspired conspiracy theories. grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Oplomo: 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
ManMountain:

I don’t like you and most of the things you write here, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you may be right about the Ibos centrist tendency in Nigeria

Ewedu muslim, now that his post is targeted at omo yeebos, why not proclaim him greater than Oduduwa as you yoruba always do to whoever starts insulting Ibos. grin
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Smoke55: 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
This post is as useless as the letter P in psychology..

This trash is born out of excess intake of Kai Kai with a little inhale of cow dung..

The op is a known Igbo hater,he started his campaign of hate immediately igbos(biafrans) started aligning with Israeli Jews..

This del*ded sl*wpoke have multiple Monica's here that he use in his campaign of hate against the igbos..

The funny part of it all is that all his efforts are in vain because igbos are not moved by his antics and propaganda..

We are too busy to be bothered by ranting of brainless buff*n..

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by nku5: 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Only the Fulani and Igbo are dependent on the current skewed Nigerian project

The Fulani is running out of allies. The Awusa are waking up, the Yaribabza are now finally getting sense on the Fulani menace and the middle plebeians finally growing some balls.

This leaves the Fulani with only one option to align with and it is the now compatible Zionist yeast who share the same centrist ambitions for a one nijeriya.

Next year is for team Globo Homo and there are no better advocates for a Marxist centrist arrangement than the Fulani and Igbo collabo.

Abeg go burst pipeline if you are bored. Creek ape

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
nku5:

Abeg go burst pipeline if you are bored. Creek ape

Etu Nku5?
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by ManMountain(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

[s]Ewedu muslim, now that his post is targeted at omo yeebos, why not proclaim him greater than Oduduwa as you yoruba always do to whoever starts insulting Ibos. grin[/s]

You and everything you stand for belongs to the dustbin
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:05am On May 13, 2022
Smoke55:
This post is as useless as the letter P in psychology..

This trash is born out of excess intake of Kai Kai with a little inhale of cow dung..

The op is a known Igbo hater,he started his campaign of hate immediately igbos(biafrans) started aligning with Israeli Jews..

This del*ded sl*wpoke have multiple Monica's here that he use in his campaign of hate against the igbos..

The funny part of it all is that all his efforts are in vain because igbos are not moved by his antics and propaganda..

We are too busy to be bothered by ranting of brainless buff*n..

At least you got the reasons why I dumped your useless Ziosu Biafra.

I left you niggers for your Slave masters .

Not everyone wants to suck kike dik.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Smoke55: 4:08pm On May 13, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

At least you got the reasons why I dumped your useless Ziosu Biafra.

I left you niggers for your Slave masters .

Not everyone wants to suck kike dik.
I already knew..

I just want to let you know that you have not started hating..

Igbos are Jews and Jews are igbos and there's nothing you can do about it..
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:12pm On May 13, 2022
Smoke55:
I already knew..

I just want to let you know that you have not started hating..

Igbos are Jews and Jews are igbos and there's nothing you can do about it..

OSU bastard that does not know his origins

In these last days where a man can put on a dress, chop his dik off and demand to be seen and addressed as a woman, why won't you Bantu congoid larpers not identify as the chosen ones.

Ode.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by AntiMahdi: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bump
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by XerXers: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Very good then. That will be very nice. I thought myopic afonja said that igbo and the north are enemies?
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Freedom34: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
They are all gunning for VP . I said this before Uwazurike came out with same position because like Uwazurike, all the igbo pretenders to the throne know they can never win a free and fair election for the presidency.

What will happen next year will be reminiscent to the Arthur Nzeribe's Association for Better Nigeria, ABN that sued the then National Electoral Commission, NEC before an Igbo Jurist to halt the announcement of MKO Abiola as duly elected President.

This scenario will play out when the Igbos lose out on their coveted VP position to a northern Fulani presidential candidate.

They will head to court and demand before Tanko an injunction preventing INEC to announce the winner .

It is from there the north will either float tenure extension for Buhari with an Igbo VP (Umahi) or a transitional govt headed by a northerner with an Igbo deputising.
U were hitting d nail on its head until d bolded

To get the ever foolish Igbo ( not my words but Uwazurike's) on their side they will release their Director.
Another miss!
Have u ever seen anyone who has succeeded in pleasing d devil b4?
If u like give d average igboman ur soul, ntorrr, e nor fit delete how e feel about u.
The reno parrot is still licking his wounds.

That is the entire plot behind the Igbo agitation and it is an alliance between the Fulani and Igbos to continue the parasitic one Nijeriya Union.

Bookmark this for future reference .
Strike three....another miss!!!
Which alliance? grin
The alliance BTW igbos and d same fulanis dt are now endangered species in s/e?
Really brah?
Lolz..... grin
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Gozac: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
I fear the Op might be right. Most 'igbo presidency' supporters are actually ipob supporters/members. That's why they're so aggressive, antagonisic, abusive, and belligerent both online and offline. Those are the traits they all have in common. If they can't have their way they'll scatter everything. But they're bound to fail.
Power will not come to SW
We are vehemently opposed to the planned Yoruba supremacist agenda and political hegemony in the South
We must ensure that no Yoruba man gets the ticket tomorrow
Even if a Yoruba man gets the ticket we will look the other way
We ensure we demarket the person with all my might and resources
I hope you have heard what you want to hear and our plans?
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Gozac: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2022
NoQualmz:
Useless thread from a fake Rev.

I don’t know why these Tinubu boys have been jittering concerning 2023. Make una rest and wait for some shocking events
Do you believe Nigerian reverends and pastors? Just like the one in Also Rock who's in charge of economy that the daughter is bragging of building a house of over N800M in Abuja
Every thing na hussle for Nigeria
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by AntiMahdi: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Freedom34:

U were hitting d nail on its head until d bolded

Another miss!
Have u ever seen anyone who has succeeded in pleasing d devil b4?
If u like give d average igboman ur soul, ntorrr, e nor fit delete how e feel about u.
The reno parrot is still licking his wounds.

Strike three....another miss!!!
Which alliance? grin
The alliance BTW igbos and d same fulanis dt are now endangered species in s/e?
Really brah?
Lolz..... grin

OSU slave, you will take another long belated but well deserved ass whipping if you try your usual foolishness again.

Nobody likes your ass.

Even the Fulani that you are doing their bidding still have a case before a federal high court seeking a quit notice on you.

Try nonsense and you will see both the SS and SW kick your ungrateful parasitic ass back to your OSU enclave.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Freedom34: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by SilverOrLead: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
We are getting to the point where the fools do another Jan 15, Biafra and Arthur Nzeribe.

Osu, better accept your defeat and rejection.
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by SilverOrLead: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Only the Fulani and Igbo are dependent on the current skewed Nigerian project

The Fulani is running out of allies. The Awusa are waking up, the Yaribabza are now finally getting sense on the Fulani menace and the middle plebeians finally growing some balls.

This leaves the Fulani with only one option to align with and it is the now compatible Zionist yeast who share the same centrist ambitions for a one nijeriya.

Next year is for team Globo Homo and there are no better advocates for a Marxist centrist arrangement than the Fulani and Igbo collabo.

Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by SilverOrLead: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
ManMountain:

We are now waiting for them to bare their fangs

I warned you guys about Obi and his zionist mob followers
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by Mfetenang: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mkpulumili is indeed for losers grin
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by SilverOrLead: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mfetenang:
Mkpulumili is indeed for losers grin

Osu, you are free to protest. Just do it in your yeast
Re: An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition by 12Monkeys: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
AtikuNetwork:
I fear the Op might be right. Most 'igbo presidency' supporters are actually ipob supporters/members. That's why they're so aggressive, antagonisic, abusive, and belligerent both online and offline. Those are the traits they all have in common. If they can't have their way they'll scatter everything. But they're bound to fail.

Damn right I was

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Jos / Breaking: What's Difference Between Tinubu Collapsed & Tinubu Died? Minna Rally / Obaseki Embarassed In Europe As Nigerians Chant Ole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.