Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. (712 Views)

An Igbo Will Disrupt Next Year's Civilian Transition / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners / Falana: β€˜Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Colonial misadventure into the African continent won't have happened without international Jewish merchants.

The first contact with so-called Europeans was with Jewish merchants who arrived these shores to trade in slaves , ivory , gold and prized timber.

Squabbles between European Jewry was what led to each Jewish merchant petitioning their respective host European govts, whose flag and signal they sailed the seas, to assume presence in their ports of call so as to maintain monopoly in trade.

Sooner, the European Christian became more involved from his early role as muscle to Jewish merchants to directly administering the territory that was prior, granted to Jewish merchant houses. Nigeria, was once a chartered company owned by the Rothschild family.

The corporatist arrangement later transformed to a paternalistic European vassalage at the detriment to Jewish merchants.

Its for this reason that Jews heavily supported the anti colonial movements towards getting rid of the European so as to deal directly (and exploit ) the naive and misguided African leaders.

Note that, no single African nation owed any debt to Jewish banksters during colonialism or at the eve of gaining independence. All that changed once African nations began gaining independence.

By subterfuge, treachery and imposition of deluded Marxist and corrupt idiots, the Jew got his footing firmly placed on the continent.

But the Jew is a greedy bastard. Not content with pillaging the continent with their stooges, the Jew wants to revert back to full corporatist order like under Rothschild's Royal Niger Company status.

This is the entire agenda which the Jewish WEF is promoting.

For the Corporatist status to be attained, the WEF needs to unbundle all pretense of self governance and independence .

What is going on in Kenya is a dark pointer to what awaits the continent if we allow WEF stooges to be elected.

But Nigeria is not Kenya. The multicultural cesspit which makes Nigeria easier to plunder owing to competing tribal agendas, makes it impossible to go sheepishly like Kenya.

For the WEF to roll out their corporatist agenda, our democracy must be dismantled and it is for this reason I don't see any peaceful transition.

The coming elections will be heavily contested in the courts and there are dangers that we may end up losing pur democracy over a crooked court ruling.
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by peter0071(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
there will be a handing over.... i am sure of this
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
IPOB TERRORISTS creating topic in a panic mode. It's getting clear to them Aso rock is no go area for OBI
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by sweetonugbu: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB TERRORISTS creating topic in a panic mode. It's getting clear to them Aso rock is no go area for OBI
apc haram ipob terrorist?, You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:

Dunce Aboki , who is the Osubidient?

What I know is that both the Igbo and Fulani are guilty for our capitulation to international Jewry.

Get rid of the Fulani and Igbo from our public affairs and watch Nigeria bloom.

Parasites.
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by Nightwolf1: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
This guy is a wacko on cheap Thailand. grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by DMerciful(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
You call that Igbo hater like you ipob? Wonder shall never end! So anybody that say anything you dont like is ipob? Go through is post and you'll see his Igbo hatred is worst than your own
yarimo:
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
You call that Igbo hater like you ipob? Wonder shall never end! So anybody that say anything you dont like is ipob? Go through is post and you'll see his Igbo hatred is worst than your own

Thanks for clarifying shit for your fellow Jew slave Aboki.

And FYI, I don't hate igbos, I hate your politics, your subservience to Jewry and your lack of morals.

My wife is Igbo and I go and see my in-laws regularly .

They are christian and have a good heart .

So don't bring that anti Igbo shit on me as my best friend, my wife plus side Chics nah Igbo.

My children all bear Igbo names for Christ sake.

So don't label me anti Igbo.

And if its any consultation, I hate all of you equally be it Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani or whatnot.
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by DMerciful(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Most people who covertly hate Igbos deny by saying they have Igbo friends and relatives.

You're not the first to use this line
APCHaram:

Thanks for clarifying shit for your fellow Jew slave Aboki.

And FYI, I don't hate igbos, I hate your politics, your subservience to Jewry and your lack of morals.

My wife is Igbo and I go and see my in-laws regularly .

They are christian and have a good heart .

So don't bring that anti Igbo shit on me as my best friend, my wife plus side Chics nah Igbo.

My children all bear Igbo names for Christ sake.

So don't label me anti Igbo.

And if its any consultation, I hate all of you equally be it Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani or whatnot.

Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:

FYI, I was a staunch supporter of ipob until they showed their Zionist hand

I am a staunch nationalist and ipob Zionism was a threat to my own ethnic emancipation .

Shit, I got tired of defending your OSU asses here .

So free me .
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by DMerciful(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
To be honest, anytime i see your post, i see evidence of a mental health patient. You must be seriously bipolar.
APCHaram:

FYI, I was a staunch supporter of ipob until they showed their Zionist hand

I am a staunch nationalist and ipob Zionism was a threat to my own ethnic emancipation .

Shit, I got tired of defending your OSU asses here .

So free me .
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Most people who covertly hate Igbos deny by saying they have Igbo friends and relatives.

You're not the first to use this line

OSU, there is a very high chance I am Igbo as my maternal grandfather is a Lagos Creole .

His own grandfather migrated from Liberia to Lagos.

He got on the boat back to Africa from Charleston. He was a former slave and married a French mullato.

Given that igbos were the predominant slave commodity sold to the Americas, there is a 90% chance I have Igbo blood through my mum.

My dad's lineage also has same creole blood .

I even look like a more refined Igbo - why my wife fell in love with me.

I have creole (mutt mystery meat DNA), itsekiri, isoko, Yoruba and Igbo in my blood.

If I post my children pics here you go know say I am proof that diversity is good.

But I identify with my itsekiri, isoko and adopted Yoruba roots.

Even my wife has Efik and Cameroun blood.

So, oga, know my hatred isn't blind racism but cultural.
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
To be honest, anytime i see your post, i see evidence of a mental health patient. You must be seriously bipolar.

All prophets are declared mad before being killed.

A case of giving a dog a bad name.
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by DMerciful(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Majorityphobia is the driver for your Igbo hate

Hope you don't exibit this crazy nonsense at home. There's only so much the wife can take
APCHaram:

OSU, there is a very high chance I am Igbo as my maternal grandfather is a Lagos Creole .

His own grandfather migrated from Liberia to Lagos.

He got on the boat back to Africa from Charleston. He was a former slave and married a French mullato.

Given that igbos were the predominant slave commodity sold to the Americas, there is a 90% chance I have Igbo blood through my mum.

My dad's lineage also has same creole blood .

I even look like a more refined Igbo - why my wife fell in love with me.

I have creole (mutt mystery meat DNA), itsekiri, isoko, Yoruba and Igbo in my blood.

If I post my children pics here you go know say I am proof that diversity is good.

Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by APCHaram: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Majorityphobia is the driver for your Igbo hate

Hope you don't exibit this crazy nonsense at home. There's only so much the wife can take

My wife is no longer Igbo

Know this now

And FYI, I pushed the anti Igbo sentiments here just as I pushed both the Fulani and Yoruba Muslim meme.

Ode
Re: There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. by BloomingDale(f): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
APCHaram:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Want Drug Lord As President, APC Campaign Council Tell Tinubu, Video / Just In: AIG Jimeta Is Dead / The Lies Behinds All Election Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.