Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest (14461 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2023: Presidential Contest Is Between Atiku, Obi – Dogora / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by gentlegenius(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
ok
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Deejaygold(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
grin
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by SensualMan: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
T
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
How can you make any sense, from nonsensical nonsense...........

It was simply a fund raising affair, PDP did same ..........
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by MikoB: 7:23pm On May 10, 2022
Another useless analysis from kpokpo garri again, he knows his target audience are gullible. This guy has hatred for the south west no wonder reasonable people don't take him serious again, his write ups are nothing but imaginations and fallacies. Firstly, he said Tinubu and Osinbajo were dancing to music they will not participate in. Secondly, he said the cabals have chosen Somebody.Thirdly now, it is Tinubu the cabals and Buhari are against, I don't know why Nigerians patronise all these amateur writers, Reno, Deji, and this one, they have failed in simple tax if journalism, a good writer must be sure of events and subjects he wants to write about, so that he will not lose that prowess of his or her duty.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by sokera: 7:23pm On May 10, 2022
APC is nothing without the south-west … take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Sisora(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2022
My signature tongue kiss
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Excuzeme: 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:
Tinubu and he’s people can only frustrate Apc in southwest

Who sen?

Nobody

Apc is already hunting in the south.
Even before you reason Tinubu.. the canal have done their plus and minus..

Na then hold power . .. in government and in charge

Tinubu and he’s Yoruba people can only run around and make noise in yorubaland and after that they go home quietly

If they wan involve others.. e go just be for them

Power to the people
North 2023

Why are you always repeating this same Post, over and over again or is it not the same Post you made and some people called you "A Northern SLAVE?
Do you enjoy that name or why do you persist in posting such nauseating statement?
I know you are from the SE, so dont even for one moment, [b]pretend to be a Northerner
[/b]
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Asgard13: 7:29pm On May 10, 2022
Excuzeme:

Why are you always repeating this same Post, over and over again or is it not the same Post you made and some people called you "A Northern SLAVE?
Do you enjoy that name or why do you persist in posting such nauseating statement?
I know you are from the SE, so dont even for one moment, [b]pretend to be a Northerner
[/b]

k
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by AK284(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
First time I am reading a very sensible unbiased analysis of the current political situation of Nigeria from Mr Kperogi.
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Amos1423(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
And you think party delegates has any concern for the so called manifesto?
osinbanjoisaliar:

Complete beer parlor balderdash. Tinubu na the worst most nonsensical presidential aspirant wen don ever contest for any political party. Aspirant wen 3wks to him party primary no get any coherent manifesto, political plan or mandate. Aspirant wen him unofficial mandate be I'm entitled, na my lifetime ambition, the country owes me. As in the people wen dey manage this guy be jokers of the highest order.

Dem dey sneak enter my posts, dey take notes to give their boss. How aspirant no go know sey him wife suppose don announce since sey she no go run for senate.

When the primaries finish, kpatakpata, I go write thread where I go show clearly why Tinubu don lose this contest since last year. All this jonases just dey write the same nonsense, dey inflate the man ego and him yeye confused supporters ignorance. The only reason APC no wan field Tinubu be sey him na the only candidate wen APC go lose presidency with as their flagbearer, shikena
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by musicwriter(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2022
If this permutation is correct, then Atiku/Obi would be the best choice for PDP no matter who APC chooses.
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by PVC2019(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2022
But what’s Abdullahi Adamu’s game plan for swarming the field of contest with an unwieldly large number of contestants?

It looks to me like he designed it to edge out Bola Tinubu whom Buhari and the cabal both fear and despise.

Don’t mention grin grin grin It’s what it is
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by kaybee06: 7:46pm On May 10, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Complete beer parlor balderdash. Tinubu na the worst most nonsensical presidential aspirant wen don ever contest for any political party. Aspirant wen 3wks to him party primary no get any coherent manifesto, political plan or mandate. Aspirant wen him unofficial mandate be I'm entitled, na my lifetime ambition, the country owes me. As in the people wen dey manage this guy be jokers of the highest order.

Dem dey sneak enter my posts, dey take notes to give their boss. How aspirant no go know sey him wife suppose don announce since sey she no go run for senate.

When the primaries finish, kpatakpata, I go write thread where I go show clearly why Tinubu don lose this contest since last year. All this jonases just dey write the same nonsense, dey inflate the man ego and him yeye confused supporters ignorance. The only reason APC no wan field Tinubu be sey him na the only candidate wen APC go lose presidency with as their flagbearer, shikena
Sorry
I hope Tinubu is aware of your existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by chibrolex(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2022
If a northerner emerges as PDP’s candidate, Abdullahi Adamu will most likely impose a northern “consensus candidate” on APC. But if Wike were to win PDP’s primary election, Adamu would most probably choose a “consensus” candidate from either of Amaechi, Sylva, or Jonathan.this just what or how the election is going be at the end of the day...Watch Ameachi's speech during his declaration in Portharcourt,at the he said thank you Mr President for giving me the opportunity to serve...the Election is between (Rotimi Ameachi of APC Vs Nyesom Wike of PDP) and Ameachi would be elected the President.
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by boldtruthalways: 7:55pm On May 10, 2022
Excuzeme:

So, for your head, it is only Atiku that can win Election and he can even win against any Northerner? shocked grin grin

Or is it not the same Atiku that lost TWICE against a Northerner (Bull-hari), lost against Jonathan TWICE?
Atiku is a serial loser and e go just dey-lose-dey-go nii
grin grin

Shame on any Southerner that will go and Vote for a Northerner in 2023, that person and his/her generations deserve to be kidnapped, raped and killed by Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen

And shame on any southerner that will vote for a South West or South South candidate. That's what you are supposed to say. If it will not be South East, then let North continue till infinity. That's the truth and justice. Hope you understand now!
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by TemmyT002(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2022
The thing con be like Chess Game.
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Malori: 8:00pm On May 10, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Tuale Bros! Dey wey you dey frequent this forum gbadu me. You deserve an award.
Because you de frequent here too make you notice me
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Academicwizman(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
Plus or minus, this 2023 election is between the Igbos and the North.

PDP fields a Northern Presidential candidate, his Vice will be Igbo.

APC fields a Northern Presidential candidate, his Vice will still be Igbo.

So where does that leave the sophisticated moro'ns? Nowhere.

Nigerian politics belongs to the North. Yorubas have been played - they should count their losses and move on since they didnt learn a lesson on how Awolowo and Abiola was treated.

Sophisticated moro'ns.

You are calling a whole tribe sophisticated moro'n? I think the sensible ones should look no further when they are looking for the real slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by President2001(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2022
PdP don't have popular and tangible candidate
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Classicool(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
“A consensus arrangement that gives the ticket to either a South-South or a northern politician might unite Southwest politicians to make common cause with Tinubu to frustrate APC in the region.”

The Summary of APC primaries.

Reason why Southwesterners outside APC are rooting for Peter Obi in PDP.

2023 election might also be last election in Nigeria.
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by pharmagba: 8:34pm On May 10, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105892398358730&id=47904265

It's now obivous.

It's is Rotimi Amechi you have been working for.

That's whom had been paying you to write against Osinbajo and Tinubu.

I've always known the person paying you is from APC
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Lawalemi(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
APC is threat to our democracy

Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Truthisunique2: 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
He is partially correct

But Adamu was brought in by Amaechi recommendation to Buhari

So Adamu won't leave the one who sent him and pursue another agenda

APC would definitely field a southerner whether PDP field Atiku or not

Yes south west are out of the game
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by Truthisunique2: 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
pharmagba:

It's now obivous.

It's is Rotimi Amechi you have been working for.

That's whom had been paying you to write against Osinbajo and Tinubu.

I've always known the person paying you is from APC

he is PDP Atiku but just speaking reality

In APC you can see someone is influencing all these people to run and it's obvious it's buhari

It's also obvious the reason is for consesus, if you add the withdrawal letter

It's obvious the powers that be are taking it south south
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by juman(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
He has right to his views.
He has little knowledge of nigerian politics.
Re: Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest by gotnel: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Political calculations and permutations are allow till the end of May.
All politicians are good to see him/herself as the anointed candidate.
The very day of reckoning is almost here.
Only one candidate from APC,, only one candidate from PDP.
Nigerians must be wise enough by now, to make decisions about their next president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Videos From The Southern Governors Summit Of December 19, 2005 In Enugu / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.