Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP (41194 Views)

2023: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) / Saraki Welcomes Obaseki To PDP, Congratulates Edo State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Sannisege: 8:27pm On May 10, 2022
Dead men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2022
God1000:
2027 ke, why APC though

If they are still the ruling party, that gives him a better chance at rising fast politically.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by PrinceMajestic: 8:31pm On May 10, 2022
So as banky head big reach small sense nor dey inside. Na criminal like saraki na he want take start political journey. No wonder Wizkid bullsh!t the guy when he dey flex Wizkid music profit without giving the star Boy shishi. Good luck with your saraki friendship but be careful not to enter the accused box like saraki cus you are not rich enough to higher rogue SANs to defend u. Careful boy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Wasky101: 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
God1000:
lol, I think people like him
Lol, like wetin, he should go and ask babajide obanikoro wetin him eye see for pdp trying to represent etiosa fed constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by kingyakos: 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
Don't allow saraki and Co to inject u with corruption
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On May 10, 2022
I wish you well banky
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by UncommonLogic: 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
Another guaranteed loss loading.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by streetsoldier1(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
Mynd44:
Banky W is up against Obanikoro's son

looks like he lost the game already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Jsucre(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
Suddenly Saraki con dey dress like Yoruba
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Emperorx: 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
Please people help me with a job let hungry not kill me and my wife.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by LoveJesus87(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I hope say Banky otumokpo strong very well ??. Imagine he is in same field with these men that transverses the difficult occult and spiritual realms at odd hours.

Jesus Christ is Lord no follow for Naija politics oo. God don commot hand for Naija politics tey tey. Even that Short man that calls himself a Pastor of one Popular church don baff up.
Lmao grin grin
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by dannex4adx(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
He ll win. But he ll join APC by 2027
Lamba! Obanikoro's sin will beat him hands down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
dannex4adx:

Lamba! Obanikoro's sin will beat him hands down.
You get lost.
Koro ko, kokoro ni.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2022
This one think say na by joining PDP? cheesy cheesy

God1000:
Former senate President and presidential aspirant bukola saraki on Tuesday officially welcomed singer olubankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W to the peoples democratic party.

Banky W had on April 2 announced his membership of PDP and also declared his intention to contest the seat for the Eti Osa federal constituency in the 2023 general elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by boladale123: 8:51pm On May 10, 2022
PDP big wigs should be the ones doin this ,not Saraki.
Guy man no get job again after loosing his political Enterprise in Kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by dfrost: 8:53pm On May 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Jesus Christ is Lord no follow for Naija politics oo. God don commot hand for Naija politics tey tey. Even that Short man that calls himself a Pastor of one Popular church don baff up.

How on earth do you Nigerians come with this sense of humour?

Which one be Jesus Christ is Lord no follow for Naija politics? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 10, 2022
PDP is about to have free campaign songs for the next 5 yrs.

Smart business move. This ish got nothing to do with the people. The label ish ain't working no more so dude gotta feed the fam.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by God1000(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2022
bigtt76:
This one think say na by joining PDP? cheesy cheesy

wetin you wan make him do na
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by tonididdy(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2022
Popular face but wrong party

Lagos is all about tinibus's APC

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On May 10, 2022
God1000:
lol, but I think people like him
Banky, if not silenced in any way, will win Eti Osa. I think Yishawu, the APC guy's tenure don reach 2 terms. People never liked him. Na tinubu dey always impose am on eti osa people. The guy go dey open teeth like say him dey advertise toothpaste. No single performance. Good luck banky

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by jimetagambo: 8:57pm On May 10, 2022
Lol. This picture.

Looks like he is begging here to be given a chance to chop the national cake too.

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Eriokanmi: 8:58pm On May 10, 2022
tonididdy:
Popular face but wrong party

Lagos is all about tinibus's APC
E go shock many. Banky is a man of the people. Moreover, I see unpopular parties winning some key positions next year in lagos.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On May 10, 2022
If you are not in APC in Lagos then forget it ...the same way that if you are not in APGA in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by tonididdy(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
E go shock many. Banky is a man of the people. Moreover, I see unpopular parties winning some key positions next year in lagos.
Anywhere else but Lagos.
Btw why didn't he win last time? He wasn't popular?
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by sokera: 9:11pm On May 10, 2022
God1000:
Former senate President and presidential aspirant bukola saraki on Tuesday officially welcomed singer olubankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W to the peoples democratic party.

Banky W had on April 2 announced his membership of PDP and also declared his intention to contest the seat for the Eti Osa federal constituency in the 2023 general elections.
this Lagos state Jendo is a clown , he is feeling up top of his game for having Saraki and banky with him … so how he look lost in the photos … this guys are clown … Lagos state is Tinubu, Tinubu is Lagos State

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Jayjay100: 9:11pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
He ll win. But he ll join APC by 2027

He can't win!
Etiosa is APC stronghold

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by Halo22: 9:16pm On May 10, 2022
The way Banky W take popular, I fear for him life. Make Funsho William case no repeat again.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2022
will keep losing till Koro jnr goes for a bigger post. Banky does not have money to share also. In Lagos APC party agents pay off PDP ones to rig.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by plaindealer: 9:19pm On May 10, 2022
The Sorosoke fool finally arrived at home? I thought his sorosoke GPS broke.

We are happy to see that you found your level and reunited with your sorosoke sponsors and paymaster.

Funny how these online parrots and anti-government clowns always end up with crooked and corrupt PDP.

Enjoy.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by gasparpisciotta: 9:20pm On May 10, 2022
Saraki to Jandor and Banky: support me to be President and I will support your ambitions to be whatever you want politically
Re: Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP by plaindealer: 9:29pm On May 10, 2022
Why are all the sorosoke hoodlums and terrorists always running after Saraki?

Follow the money... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989 / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.