Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church (48879 Views)

Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by streetsoldier1(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Putin in the making.

putin will be a learner if wiked wike is given one tenth of putins power
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by newdawn2017(f): 11:45pm On May 10, 2022
frankdGreat125:
WIKE dey give everyone that date him wotowoto. Presidential aspirant my foot. Peter Obi in our mind
which "our" its like ur nose is paining u. Iboids can only aspire to be president in their dreams, not in reality. With d beheading of those military couples I watched being slaughtered like a ram by their own tribesmen? She was raped by her own people. For what?? To hurt Nigerian government?? D Nigerdelta militants never used such approach on their people against Nigerian government in everything they did. They never attacked d villages nor scared d people. Iboids re a blood thirsty & demonic lots.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 10, 2022
blowjohn:
What do u people even want?
This man has shown that he is tough and fears no one. Is that not what u want?
Didn't u people say Jonathan was too soft ?

See them attacking wike now.

Soon they will vote in another disaster of a president.

Nigerians don't know a good thing when they see one.

Because he talks tough like a tout ya'll condemning him.

But u want a man that will talk tough about bandits and terrorists......and ur still criticising wike.

What is ur problem eh Nigerians?

Honestly we Nigerians are funny ....To me when u ar talking about security I think Wike's method is the best ..I don know what Nigerians want maybe a mumu like our current president...

3 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2022
Pope98:
i had to login because of your comment, most people think all bayelsans are ijaw, lol shallow, Jonathan is an ogbia man, full blooded ogbia, man, that's were he waa born, that's were us father's house is located, ijawas dominate bayelsa, but all bayelsans are not ijaw

Mumu.... Ogbia is a clan in Ijaw. Dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by newdawn2017(f): 11:52pm On May 10, 2022
maasoap:
Well, what goes around, comes around. Wike dealt with Amaechi, dealt with Muslims, death with IPOB. It is the turn of Ijaw now. Lol
but it's no bad if he dealt with ibos & Muslims naa

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Akuku toru, Asari toru, Degema, Abua, Bonny, Andoni, Opobo/Nkoro, Okrika, Ogu bolo and Port Harcourt south(10Lgas) are all Ijaw LGAs in Rivers state,

Ijaw is the single largest ethnic cluster in Rivers state,

I don't know what rubbish you're spewing but i just decided to educate you.
. Na mumu dey worry them.

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by 8stargeneral: 11:55pm On May 10, 2022
Emperor wike
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by IDIOTmoderators: 11:57pm On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:
IYC declares Wike enemy of Ijaw nation - Opera News Official
http:///6a030302220510en_ng?link=1&client=news
Comments: mark the concerns. Dagogo is an Ijaw man and not Ijaw Nation. Dagogo is alleged to have used cultist to disrupt peace and was arrested and is being tried for that. villainy is not nationality. And Nationality is not villainy. Wike is upset and rightly so. Especially when he is being compelled a group of oersons to kowtow to toxic villainy. thunder should rightly fire toxic villainy. ... see more
How do you know that the allegations are true? And what right does a governor have to declare a citizen wanted when he his not police... I am not in support of any of them after all "na dog eat dog" but the right thing should be done. A cultist acussing somebody of cultism.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by newdawn2017(f): 11:57pm On May 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's always normal for RIVERS people to gravitate towards thugs. Amaechi na former Thug too.
Next Governor, most likely a Thug.
Most Nairalanders may not really know them but we know them very well.
THUGGERY is one feature an aspiring RIVERS Gubernatorial candidate most possess in order to win. They used THUGGERY to remove OMEHIA who was very calm and not a Thug.
The Next GOVERNOR on the Thuggery List is "GO ROUND"......and he's a "Super Thug".

It was same THUG WIKE who singlehandedly enthroned Ateke to an elevated position.
ATEKE is now an Amanyanabo in Rivers.
Imagine ATEKE giving Recommendation Letters to his constituents & sibjects.
go round our brother? Dis is good news
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by IDIOTmoderators: 11:58pm On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:
. Na mumu dey worry them.
He stated the fact.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by IDIOTmoderators: 12:00am On May 11, 2022
newdawn2017:
go round our brother? Dis is good news
Felix Obuha.... God forbid from frying pan to fire.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by AmazingELixir: 12:01am On May 11, 2022
grin

My man Wike...who born dem to issue Wike ultimatum if their head is hot...they are messing with an open flame. Useless group, wike shouldn't even stop there...he should go against them.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by IDIOTmoderators: 12:03am On May 11, 2022
Pope98:
i had to login because of your comment, most people think all bayelsans are ijaw, lol shallow, Jonathan is an ogbia man, full blooded ogbia, man, that's were he waa born, that's were us father's house is located, ijawas dominate bayelsa, but all bayelsans are not ijaw
This one na number one olodo on NL... cheesy cheesy...

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by newdawn2017(f): 12:05am On May 11, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Akuku toru, Asari toru, Degema, Abua, Bonny, Andoni, Opobo/Nkoro, Okrika, Ogu bolo and Port Harcourt south(10Lgas) are all Ijaw LGAs in Rivers state,

Ijaw is the single largest ethnic cluster in Rivers state,

I don't know what rubbish you're spewing but i just decided to educate you.
& engeneh ( jonkoroma)

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by newdawn2017(f): 12:07am On May 11, 2022
Pope98:
educate us completely na, what kind of senseless half truths is dis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by newdawn2017(f): 12:10am On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Felix Obuha.... God forbid from frying pan to fire.
Yes I am from ogba. Tell me y he isn't a good choice, ve not been following up Rivers politics
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by IDIOTmoderators: 12:12am On May 11, 2022
newdawn2017:
Yes I am from ogba. Tell me y he isn't a good choice, ve not been following up Rivers politics
What is the difference between Wike and Felix? Both are tyrants.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by gunnersway(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2022
obembet:

Ask igbo people in Oyigbo.. he kil them like tomorrow no dey grin wike no send anybody o

How can this possibly be funny to you? The heat of that brouhaha possibly caught across innocent people’s life and you found that scenario something funny and a reference to boast about. The lack of rule of law in the black man’s land is unbelievable. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by kingmill(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2022
No pretence, bark like a dog when you don't agree.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2022
newdawn2017:
educate us completely na, what kind of senseless half truths is dis? undecided

Ogbia is a subgroup of Ijaw.

Just like Ijebu is a subgroup of Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2022
newdawn2017:
& engeneh ( jonkoroma)

Even me too wanted to tell him Ahoada West but I thought he wrote it.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2022
DOTian:

Nobody hates Wike more than me but the ijaws deserve to be put in their place. Ijaw is not even bigger than the ibibios, who with the Efik and Anang are amongst the majority groups in the South South. But they are contended with their Uyo and Calabar. On the contrary, the ijaws have refused to make Bayelsa work. They're totally in command there, yet they want to start dragging Rivers State with the folks there. That's is typical of the ijaw and must confronted. Niger Delta does not begin and end with the ijaws..

Mumu even Igbo is not bigger than Ijaw truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 12:32am On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

He stated the fact.
. Continue to convince yourself with lies. The truth still remains.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by bakar007: 12:39am On May 11, 2022
ijustdey:
"Instead of you coming to the government [asking] what is the problem, what happened, you begin to threaten the government, ultimatum. Thunder fire you and ultimatum."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/528875-farah-dagogo-thunder-fire-you-and-ultimatum-wike-tells-ijaw-groups-at-church-service.html

Nor be GEJ give this idiot power knowing fully well it was time for the ijaws of rivers to get the Gov slot .Too bad wike is power drunk and doesn't know this will kill his Political future if he continue on this path

4 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Allen102: 12:45am On May 11, 2022
DOTian:

Nobody hates Wike more than me but the ijaws deserve to be put in their place. Ijaw is not even bigger than the ibibios, who with the Efik and Anang are amongst the majority groups in the South South. But they are contended with their Uyo and Calabar. On the contrary, the ijaws have refused to make Bayelsa work. They're totally in command there, yet they want to start dragging Rivers State with the folks there. That's is typical of the ijaw and must confronted. Niger Delta does not begin and end with the ijaws..
What do you mean by ijaws are dragging Rivers State with the folks there? Mr man, Rivers State Is not an Igbo state neither does it belongs to ikwerre people. Rivers belongs to Rivers people including the ijaws here,and ijaws own half of Rivers State. So what nonsense are you talking about? Na kalabari people they play with una, nai make una mouth they sharp.

11 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Nobody: 12:45am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Wike get problems with igbos

Wike get problem with ijaw

Wike get issues with ibibio..

Edo Governor and he’s people get matters

Which people Wike come dey count on for President grin

Yoruba people?

Not North of course

Maybe he’s counting on Rivers state money.. security vote alone .. but the idiot forget say 50 years rivers money Na chicken change for the men with money..

Very unserious idiot .

On his own he go decamp from Pdp

Ogboni no go help am..

Please, tell us about the imaginary problems.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by jamesversion: 12:52am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Wike get problems with igbos

Wike get problem with ijaw

Wike get issues with ibibio..

Edo Governor and he’s people get matters

Which people Wike come dey count on for President grin

Yoruba people?

Not North of course

Maybe he’s counting on Rivers state money.. security vote alone .. but the idiot forget say 50 years rivers money Na chicken change for the men with money..

Very unserious idiot .

On his own he go decamp from Pdp

Ogboni no go help am..

You were making some sense until you said 50years of Rivers State money is chicken change. undecided

People that talk like you are usually broke ass.

3 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ijoh(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2022
Allen102:
What do you mean by ijaws are dragging Rivers State with the folks there? Mr man, Rivers State Is not an Igbo state neither does it belongs to ikwerre people. Rivers belongs to Rivers people including the ijaws here,and ijaws own half of Rivers State. So what nonsense are you talking about? Na kalabari people they play with una, nai make una mouth they sharp.

Very annoying.

They don't even know Ijaws own half of Rivers State.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by ohireku(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2022
Insult the River State traditional rulers, insult the ethnics groups in River State, insult everyone without respect because u are a governor, remember this is a position that has duration that can not be extended using the Constitution of the federal republic. one day u will become an ordinary man on the street of Nigeria. My governor learn how to control your ulterances biko. Ok oooo we are watching.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.