Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church (48870 Views)

Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 10, 2022
wike is a real nigga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Iamntasaint: 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
My love for Wike is second to none. Ride on u gat my vote!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:
Wike get problems with igbos

Wike get problem with ijaw

Wike get issues with ibibio..

Edo Governor and he’s people get matters

Which people Wike come dey count on for President grin

Yoruba people?

Not North of course

Maybe he’s counting on Rivers state money.. security vote alone .. but the idiot forget say 50 years rivers money Na chicken change for the men with money..

Very unserious idiot .

On his own he go decamp from Pdp

Ogboni no go help am..

Everything be like say e dey okay but the bolded is false.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by DonBenny77(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
Wike no get grace

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by blowjohn(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
What do u people even want?
This man has shown that he is tough and fears no one. Is that not what u want?
Didn't u people say Jonathan was too soft ?

See them attacking wike now.

Soon they will vote in another disaster of a president.

Nigerians don't know a good thing when they see one.

Because he talks tough like a tout ya'll condemning him.

But u want a man that will talk tough about bandits and terrorists......and ur still criticising wike.

What is ur problem eh Nigerians?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by OtopDesign(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
angry
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by frankdGreat125: 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
WIKE dey give everyone that date him wotowoto. Presidential aspirant my foot. Peter Obi in our mind

4 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
They should kill themselves abeg, both the agbero governor and the militants. Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Nyanabo(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2022
Come be president make I see you mumu man...... Wet de cap careless..

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Bellfun(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2022
Malori:
Imagine Wike as the president of Nigeria? I don't need to say anything further

God forbid!!!
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Honourable1901(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2022
AJOBI77:
See Aspiring President ooo. This one go worst. Him go dare citizens to go and die grin grin grin grin
I have said wike is buhari pro max
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Olaoye1988: 9:37pm On May 10, 2022
ijustdey:
"Instead of you coming to the government [asking] what is the problem, what happened, you begin to threaten the government, ultimatum. Thunder fire you and ultimatum."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/528875-farah-dagogo-thunder-fire-you-and-ultimatum-wike-tells-ijaw-groups-at-church-service.html

This is the kind of person we need as the President. Madness is the only thing that cures Madness!

7 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by hokafor(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2022
Inside a church, this agbero definitely have no respect for God. and don't be surprise that the so call men of God will be there cheering him.

5 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Dapson73(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
Wike, the Trump version of Nigeria grin

5 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Ournolly: 9:38pm On May 10, 2022
Inside the church?
This man is really a tout.

5 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by President2001(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2022
Wike the Pharaoh beginning of downfall of Pharaoh and those Bishop that fear him than God could not caution him

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:41pm On May 10, 2022
obembet:

Ask igbo people in Oyigbo.. he kil them like tomorrow no dey grin wike no send anybody o
shut up ur mouth Afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
Pele10:
Wike man of few word, and more of actions.
Wic man of few words??
Oga Wike has a lousy and foul mouth..we in Rivers state know him Better

4 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by chukwuibuipob: 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
sad Wike is a Nairalander sad sad
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Fantasticcc: 9:42pm On May 10, 2022
obembet:

Ask igbo people in Oyigbo.. he kil them like tomorrow no dey grin wike no send anybody o
And you are happy that they killed people,may you meet the same fate if they were innocent.Amen

4 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by spencekat(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2022
Wike is petty and lousy.I immediately switched off my TV when he said thunder fire them and their ultimatum inside the church for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by jaybenugo: 9:43pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by obembet(f): 9:45pm On May 10, 2022
Fantasticcc:
And you are happy that they killed people,may you meet the same fate if they were innocent.Amen

You are a fool... Am telling u how wicked the man is.. but u are reason with ur anus. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by ahamonyeka(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2022
Una president to be.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by sandland: 9:47pm On May 10, 2022
My opinion is that woke is smoking some form of weed or something harder

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
Malori:
Imagine Wike as the president of Nigeria? I don't need to say anything further

But you have to admit you laughed on reading the headline!

President Nyesom Wike! grin
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by sandland: 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
Wike
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Policewoman(f): 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
Wike na my brother. But he's mad

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by gadgethead: 9:49pm On May 10, 2022
Sheuns:
cool
I’m not sure this man wants to contest election. Baba just Dey dish out to everyone hot hot.

100 million must be like 100naira to him. Because he certainly ain't going to be president with his outbursts

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by John4B: 9:50pm On May 10, 2022
Na their matter. Bunch of betrayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.