Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church (48854 Views)

Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by infogeneral: 4:51am On May 11, 2022
Tyrant Wike!
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Nobody: 4:59am On May 11, 2022
Ikwerre rascality, they think everywhere is mile 1.
This man is not civilized, a bus conductor is a better presidential aspirant.
Now you see why the region can never develop, most of its leaders are like wike .

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Fuckyoumod: 5:16am On May 11, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ijaws is to ss what igbos is to se and afonjas are to sw or what fulanis are to north.
We own ss doesn't meant that there are no other tribes but we are the major tribe in niger delta.
Moreover if it comes to fight or anything ikweres cannot challenge ijaw.
He is just using government power,just as fulanis are using government power to deal with Nigerians.
Finally ijaws own half of Rivers state.im a rivers ijaw man
lol.... You are swimming in delusion guy. Majority how? Yet Ikwerres have continued to rule you for the last 16 years?
Ijaw own half of Rivers state, how?, for your info. Ijaw left and ceased to be part of Rivers state the day Bayelsa state was created and carved out of Rivers. The real Ijaw's left Let me remind you, that the kalabaris, okrika's, Opobo's etc are minorites in Rivers State. No voting strength, as Ijaw was carved out of Rivers and that automatically made the Ikwerres a majority tribe in Rivers state. The Ikwerre people are the owners of Rivers state, I mustn't be an Ikwerrean but I saw everything before I left pH for Lagos. Like we all know, a kalabari, okrika etc man can not be Gov. If the Ikwerres don't give it to them. Fortunately, the Ikwerres have decided to let them taste power this time.
The word Kalabari would soon go extinct, because you are forcing the word Ijaw on yourself. If you think you are an Ijaw man please relocate to Bayelsa state.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Abaman001(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Akuku toru, Asari toru, Degema, Abua, Bonny, Andoni, Opobo/Nkoro, Okrika, Ogu bolo and Port Harcourt south(10Lgas) are all Ijaw LGAs in Rivers state,

Ijaw is the single largest ethnic cluster in Rivers state,

I don't know what rubbish you're spewing but i just decided to educate you.

Lol... little kids and chest beating bragging on nairaland, all the lgas you mentioned is not up to 4 communities in just Obio-Akpor not to mention all the LGAs in Eli-Iwhuruohna plus all igbo-Id LGAs in Rivers state, even though you wrongly included "Abua" in ur foolishness, even Opobo is not not ijaw forget the names some of them bears, I know have one in my compound and they know their rout not to be ijaw but Igbos, infact there is nothing like ijaw in Rivers State, what we have in Rivers state is some few people living in a swanpy areas in Rivers State called Kalabari, the few Okirikans, and few other minority group in the state, that you Kalabaris usually claim as ijaws when you want to challenge those greater than you...but the truth is that when the time come you will understand that there is nothing like ijaw in Rives state and you few Kalabaris are standing alone in Rivers State, this is not 1956 that Rivers State and Bayelsa were together, this is 2022 so you guys need to wake up to the reality.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Heavensent01(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2022
Pristine664:
Wike don't have time for nonsense. cheesy

Wike is just an aggressive man with high level of political intolerance, he lack public decorum and societal expression

such man can't be entrusted to oversee the affairs of 200millions of people
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by olatuns2017: 5:26am On May 11, 2022
ijustdey:
"Instead of you coming to the government [asking] what is the problem, what happened, you begin to threaten the government, ultimatum. Thunder fire you and ultimatum."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/528875-farah-dagogo-thunder-fire-you-and-ultimatum-wike-tells-ijaw-groups-at-church-service.html

Wike :

Unpresidential

I hope PDP zone tickets to the South

Let's the south Battle 2023
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 5:27am On May 11, 2022
DOTian:

Nobody hates Wike more than me but the ijaws deserve to be put in their place. Ijaw is not even bigger than the ibibios, who with the Efik and Anang are amongst the majority groups in the South South. But they are contended with their Uyo and Calabar. On the contrary, the ijaws have refused to make Bayelsa work. They're totally in command there, yet they want to start dragging Rivers State with the folks there. That's is typical of the ijaw and must confronted. Niger Delta does not begin and end with the ijaws..
I've not even been understanding your point on this topic. Can you name the lands ijaw are dragging in Rivers State please? And can you tell us who owns the lands. Cause I no even dey understand you.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 5:30am On May 11, 2022
itchie:

All those ones are empty barrels making noise on nairaland especially that one that calls himself ijoh. Let them go and confront Wike in port harcourt let him use them to cook pepper soup. When all the big ijaw politicians are in port harcourt begging Wike to support them for governor, all these inconsequential nonentities will be barking like local village dogs
IPOB confronted him, he killed them in their hundreds.

Hundreds of Igbos were killed in Oyigbo by Wike.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:38am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Wike get problems with igbos

Wike get problem with ijaw

Wike get issues with ibibio..

Edo Governor and he’s people get matters

Which people Wike come dey count on for President grin

Yoruba people?

Not North of course

Maybe he’s counting on Rivers state money.. security vote alone .. but the idiot forget say 50 years rivers money Na chicken change for the men with money..

Very unserious idiot .

On his own he go decamp from Pdp

Ogboni no go help am..
You had everything right except this line.....
"50 years Rivers State money na chicken change for......"
Do you know that it was Rivers State money that made Buhari president?
Amaechi was the single highest financial contributor to Buhari's presidential campaign, far more than any other person including Tinubu who is feeling so entitled.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Abaman001(m): 5:40am On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:
keep quiet... Ijaw own half of Rivers state LGAs.

Lol... little kids and chest beating bragging on nairaland, all the lgas you guys are mentioning is not up to 4 communities in just Obio-Akpor not to mention all the LGAs in Eli-Iwhuruohna plus all igbo-Id LGAs in Rivers state, even Opobo is not not an ijaw forget the names some of them bears, I know and have one in my compound and they know their rout not to be ijaw but Igbos, infact there is nothing like ijaw in Rivers State, what we have in Rivers state is some few people living in a swanpy areas in Rivers State called Kalabari, the few Okirikans, and few other minority group in the state, that you Kalabaris usually claim as ijaws when you want to challenge those greater than you...but the truth is that when the time come you will understand that there is nothing like ijaw in Rives state and you few Kalabaris are standing alone in Rivers State, this is not 1956 that Rivers State and Bayelsa were together, this is 2022 so you guys need to wake up to the reality.....
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 5:43am On May 11, 2022
Terrence99:

NDDC budget 453 Billion
Amnesty office budget 65 Billion
You lack sense. You don't even know better thing.
No wonder you people can't develop that latrine called Bayelsa.
So are ijaw lands excluded from NDDC projects?
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 5:44am On May 11, 2022
Terrence99:

Of course. They will hand you pittance to distract you. Na wetin fit una be that sef. Not like una get brain to develop anything.
Your village no get poor people Abi? Your village is as develop as Dubai.

Nigeria get some of the most stupid people for Africa
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 5:48am On May 11, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... You are swimming in delusion guy. Majority how? Yet Ikwerres have continued to rule you for the last 16 years?
Ijaw own half of Rivers state, how?, for your info. Ijaw left and ceased to be part of Rivers state the day Bayelsa state was created and carved out of Rivers. The real Ijaw's left Let me remind you, that the kalabaris, okrika's, Opobo's etc are minorites in Rivers State. No voting strength, as Ijaw was carved out of Rivers and that automatically made the Ikwerres a majority tribe in Rivers state. The Ikwerre people are the owners of Rivers state, I mustn't be an Ikwerrean but I saw everything before I left pH for Lagos. Like we all know, a kalabari, okrika etc man can not be Gov. If the Ikwerres don't give it to them. Fortunately, the Ikwerres have decided to let them taste power this time.
The word Kalabari would soon go extinct, because you are forcing the word Ijaw on yourself. If you think you are an Ijaw man please relocate to Bayelsa state.
Why do you guys just love talking without brain? Yorubas have Ibadan, ijebu, Oyo, Egba etc. Have that stop dem from been Yorubas?

What's the problem of you igbo guys on Nairaland sef

Person from the South East go dey argue say Okrika etc are not Ijaw undecided

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 5:50am On May 11, 2022
Abaman001:

Lol... little kids and chest beating bragging on nairaland, all the lgas you guys are mentioning is not up to 4 communities in just Obio-Akpor not to mention all the LGAs in Eli-Iwhuruohna plus all igbo-Id LGAs in Rivers state, even Opobo is not not an ijaw forget the names some of them bears, I know and have one in my compound and they know their rout not to be ijaw but Igbos, infact there is nothing like ijaw in Rivers State, what we have in Rivers state is some few people living in a swanpy areas in Rivers State called Kalabari, the few Okirikans, and few other minority group in the state, that you Kalabaris usually claim as ijaws when you want to challenge those greater than you...but the truth is that when the time come you will understand that there is nothing like ijaw in Rives state and you few Kalabaris are standing alone in Rivers State, this is not 1956 that Rivers State and Bayelsa were together, this is 2022 so you guys need to wake up to the reality.....
So Asari Dokunbo from Rivers State is not an Ijaw man?

You are not making sense at all. I don't know if nah drug, you guys will just come online and start typing rubbish. What is Nairaland turning to sef.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Spizzy1: 6:16am On May 11, 2022
Malori:
Imagine Wike as the president of Nigeria? I don't need to say anything further
My brother. I can't even imagine that.
Am sure he can't even get close to winning in the first place.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by lookingfly: 6:25am On May 11, 2022
Malori:
Imagine Wike as the president of Nigeria? I don't need to say anything further
but if really that dagogo did as woke said, I think no it serves him right. Let's not go the sentiment line.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2022
Abaman001:

Lol... little kids and chest beating bragging on nairaland, all the lgas you mentioned is not up to 4 communities in just Obio-Akpor not to mention all the LGAs in Eli-Iwhuruohna plus all igbo-Id LGAs in Rivers state, even though you wrongly included "Abua" in ur foolishness, even Opobo is not not ijaw forget the names some of them bears, I know have one in my compound and they know their rout not to be ijaw but Igbos, infact there is nothing like ijaw in Rivers State, what we have in Rivers state is some few people living in a swanpy areas in Rivers State called Kalabari, the few Okirikans, and few other minority group in the state, that you Kalabaris usually claim as ijaws when you want to challenge those greater than you...but the truth is that when the time come you will understand that there is nothing like ijaw in Rives state and you few Kalabaris are standing alone in Rivers State, this is not 1956 that Rivers State and Bayelsa were together, this is 2022 so you guys need to wake up to the reality.....
You're Bigoted, you sound immatured, unenlightened and like an alien in Rivers state,

Even an Ikwerre man won't confidently spew rubbish like this,

I'm not gonna argue further with you.

3 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Buckeyemedia1: 6:49am On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Wike should be MC Olumo`s deputy in Oshodi.

How did the thug become a Governor.

grin grin grin
Jonathan Ebele because of bad belle for Amaechi.

They deserve the monster they elected.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by DaveHarry(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2022
Did you know?

That looking for a 13+ years old virgin in Nigeria is like looking for garri without a single grain of sand.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by sylve11: 6:55am On May 11, 2022
DOTian:
He's actually right.
Bayelsa was created to allow the ijaws stop trying to create tension all over the South South with their boundary dragging habits. But it seems like they are no more interested in their Bayelsa state. They want to invade Rivers. They need to be pushed back. The habit of settling at every available seashore and then claiming ownership of everything around, is a recipe for war and conflicts..

Very correct. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Buckeyemedia1: 6:58am On May 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Amaechi was the single highest financial contributor to Buhari's presidential campaign, far more than any other person including Tinubu who is feeling so entitled.
How much did Amaechi bring to the table?

With all the money you claim, he couldn’t install his successor, but it is the President he was able to do?

Nonsense.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Asgard13: 7:04am On May 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

How old are you.. sorry to ask..

Rivers state revenue for 50 years is a chicken change for some Nigerians in Nigeria .. if as I’m typing this.

You talk nonsense.. ameachi financing Buhari election

That’s what you hear from Buhari or ameachi or press

Media give you story .. you chop..

So Fulani or Islam cant finance it ..

You know nothing ..
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Abaman001(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

You're Bigoted, you sound immatured, unenlightened and like an alien in Rivers state,

Even an Ikwerre man won't confidently spew rubbish like this,

I'm not gonna argue further with you.

Truth and realities always hurts right? deal with it, I repeat there is nothing like ijaw in Rivers state, this is not 1956 but 2022, if Kalabaris don't respect themselves they will be completely be relegated, yes I speak on behalf of Iwhuruohnas(Ikwerres as fondly called) and again who is not bigoted on nairaland? When people mention been a bigot an extremely bigotist like you will also complain..... Anyways no need responding further to kids like you
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by itchie: 7:14am On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
IPOB confronted him, he killed them in their hundreds.

Hundreds of Igbos were killed in Oyigbo by Wike.
That's why you should tell your ijaw local village dogs to keep quiet and stop issuing useless ultimatum, if you do anyhow, you go collect from wike hand. Wike no dey take nonsense from anybody
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 7:16am On May 11, 2022
itchie:

That's why you should tell your ijaw local village dogs to keep quiet and stop issuing useless ultimatum, if you do anyhow, you go collect from wike hand. Wike no dey take nonsense from anybody
Igbos were killed like chickens in Oyigbo, and nothing happened grin

Nothing concern me with a group of people giving ultimatum to a State Governor.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by sylve11: 7:16am On May 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Not exactly...

You can be civil, prim, proper, and still not tolerate nonsense.

Nyesom Wike is an ill-bred Brute lacking the leadership backbone to lead a nation!

But why should the citizens of a state be threatening the government of the state? cool

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2022
Abaman001:

Truth and realities always hurts right? deal with it, I repeat there is nothing like ijaw in Rivers state, this is not 1956 but 2022, if Kalabaris don't respect themselves they will be completely be relegated, yes I speak on behalf of Iwhuruohnas(Ikwerres as fondly called) and again who is not bigoted on nairaland? When people mention been a bigot an extremely bigotist like you will also complain..... Anyways no need responding further to kids like you
I'm not Kalabari, I'm Okrikan,
Kalabari aren't the only Ijaws in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Abaman001(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
So Asari Dokunbo from Rivers State is not an Ijaw man?

You are not making sense at all. I don't know if nah drug, you guys will just come online and start typing rubbish. What is Nairaland turning to sef.

Insulting ur elders on nairaland will not change the reality facing you, is the criminal and militant called Asari Dokubo not from Kalabari? I said and am repeating it again, there is nothing like ijaw currently in Rivers State, the real ijaws so to say was in old Rivers State now in Bayelsa, all this ijaw nonsense Kalabaris are claiming is just to draw sympathizers from the real ijaws in Bayelsa, but not to worry, when the time comes Kalabaris will truly know they are standing alone in the present day Rivers State... And again you guys should stop dragging others Riverine and known Riverine folks like the Abuas and Opobos into ur useless ijaw nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 7:19am On May 11, 2022
Abaman001:

Insulting ur elders on nairaland will not change the reality facing you, is the criminal and militant called Asari Dokubo not from Kalabari? I said and am repeating it again, there is nothing like ijaw currently in Rivers State, the real ijaws so to say was in old Rivers State now in Bayelsa, all this ijaw nonsense Kalabaris are claiming is just to draw sympathizers from the real ijaws in Bayelsa, but not to worry, when the time comes Kalabaris will truly know they are standing alone in the present day Rivers State... And again you guys should stop dragging others Riverine and known Riverine folks like the Abuas and Opobos into ur useless ijaw nonsense....
I'm an Ijaw man from Rivers State and presently living in Lagos.

You're just saying nonsense boy.

I will repeat it again, stupid people like you plenty for Nairaland grin

A pig can't tell me who I am.

The joke is on you pig.

1 Like

Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by itchie: 7:22am On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Igbos were killed like chickens in Oyigbo, and nothing happened grin

Nothing concern me with a group of people giving ultimatum to a State Governor.
But the thread is about a group of local village dogs giving ultimatum so what are you doing on the thread if e no concern you? If some IPOB members do pass themselves and them collect from Wike then serves them right, if you local village dogs do pass yourselves too, you go collect. Dem no dey call Wike High Tension for nothing. Thunder fire you and your useless ultimatum.
Re: Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church by Parachoko: 7:25am On May 11, 2022
itchie:

But the thread is about a group of local village dogs giving ultimatum so what are you doing on the thread if e no concern you? If some IPOB members do pass themselves and them collect from Wike then serves them right, if you local village dogs do pass yourselves too, you go collect. Dem no dey call Wike High Tension for nothing. Thunder fire you and your useless ultimatum.
Like I said, I don't give a Bleep about a group threatening the Chief Security Officer of a State.

I'm glad you accept the facts that Igbos were killed like the pigs they are.

EOD cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri / Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.