Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) (1101 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by AcuraZDX: 9:47pm On May 10, 2022
Help! Something is growing out of my sister’s mouth. She feels pain, hotness and headache.

Please could this be cancer or just an ordinary inflammation?

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by illicit(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
See d nearest Aboki barber
Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2022
AcuraZDX:

And you have not been to the hospital?

3 Likes

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by AcuraZDX: 9:53pm On May 10, 2022
superCleanworks:

And you have not been to the hospital?

Went to a General Hospital but no attention was given to us
Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Creamypie(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2022
Go hospital, but I think its tonsilitis. Antibiotics. U can still confirm, but am very sure

2 Likes

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Olachase(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2022
I'm seeing and hearing this for the first time so let's wait for those that have travelled round the world smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Kimiso(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2022
Her uvula(belubelu) is over growing,...with the help of those aboki people with small changes of money,....they can reduce the growth by cutting it to it's normal size,or she should rather visit the hospital for better medication...fuckaniza comman interfere in these situation you should also know better

These is also known as swollen uvula

1 Like

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Cyphar(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2022
Go to sabo.... Show them this and they show you the person thats gonna cut if off for a token... Tho it is painful..

My dad and gf just did theirs not quite long.

1 Like

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmmm
See professional advice from Nigerians.
Oh! I weep..

1 Like

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 11, 2022
Kimiso:
Her uvula(belubelu) is over growing,...with the help of those aboki people with small changes of money,....they can reduce the growth by cutting it to it's normal size,or she should rather visit the hospital for better medication...fuckaniza comman interfere in these situation you should also know better

These is also known as swollen uvula

Òmó! kiss
Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49am On May 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Went to a General Hospital but no attention was given to us
Go to another hospital before it gets too serious.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by bigl: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Help! Something is growing out of my sister’s mouth. She feels pain, hotness and headache.

Strong antibiotics like augmentin would fix it ...

Do not go to abokis o or risk catching hiv.

It's uvulities ...

Or better still, go to a hospital where dem Sabi wetin dem dey do
Re: Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) by Orlyboy: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2023
Can I have your number, pls?

(1) (Reply)

Help My 3 Year Old Son Has Developed Drop Foot After Malaria Injection / Talk About Saving The Planet / Re: Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.