Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy (28525 Views)

Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons / President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest / Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by edungene7: 10:38am On May 11, 2022
To be a solider in Nigeria at this time is like embarking on a suicide mission with 95 % of no return condolences to the families of the bereaved
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by OkuFaba(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2022
If na south east dem kill one soldier, the idiot in Aso rock would send battalions to fight back., now 7 men down, nothing is gonna happen.
Gambling with the lives of innocent young soldiers.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by ofuonyebi: 10:42am On May 11, 2022
The question now is that if even the military cannot be saved from this terrible insecurity
then, who will save this country called Nigeria from this mess?

The earlier someone gives an answer to this million-dollar question..
the better for all....tears for the departed
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Freerhyme1(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2022
7 soldiers killed in Taraba, but you will never see them dance Operation Coachroach dance there, when it come to South East they will become Lion
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Handsum64: 11:07am On May 11, 2022
The illegitimate ones won't mind celebrating this
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by karmaolu1(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2022
ITS FULANI HERDMENS THAT CARRY OUT THAT ACT. TAKUM IS MY TOWN I WITNESS EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2022
Jostoman:
7 soldiers at once chaii this APC government no get shame at all.

Can you imagine that 62 people that was kidnap by terrorist inside train in kaduna are still in the bush now because their lives doesn't have any value to these government.

Can you imagine that Nigeria students have been at home for almost 3 months now and these government don't even care. All the people that are running around to buy APC presidential form and traveling up and down because 2023 election are evil and wicked.

The main reason I believe the terrorist and bandits are very stupid because those they're supposed to work on they leave and kill poor and innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by kingyakos: 11:40am On May 11, 2022
Nigerian Army has now become an endangered species in her own country
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by COCKCROW: 11:41am On May 11, 2022
WHAT ARE THE MILITARY DOING? LET THEM NOW GO AND START BURNING DOWN THE VILLAGES, ARRESTING THE YOUTH(MEN AND WOMEN AND KILLING MEN CHILDREN AND WOMEN AS THEY DO IN BIAFRA LAND. WHERE ARE THE CHECK POINTS ALONG THE ROAD AS WE SEE IN IGBO LAND. FAKE AND STAGE MANAGED KILLING AND BEHEADING OF TWO MILITARY PEOPLE WAS COUNTR-WIDE ISSUE AGAINST EVERY IBO MAN. WHERE IS SAHARA REPORTER, PUNCH,ETC. WHAT LANGUAGE WERE AND WHO KILLED THE SOLDIERS? THE FULANI ARE THE MURDERERS AND THEY YORUBA NEWS MEDIA WILL NOW BECOME SILENT OR GIVE US HALF TRUTH.
THE COWARD SOLDIERS WILL NOT ANYTHING UNTIL THEY COME TO BIAFRA AND SEE INNOCENT CIVILLIANS.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by COCKCROW: 11:45am On May 11, 2022
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, nobody is safe in this country anymore

THANK GOD FOR THEIR DOOM
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by captainbangz: 11:48am On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
How will a Brigadier General be commanding a battalion
I know exactly what happened. I now know why many people say this country is built on lies. I know exactly what happened, it's not a general's convoy. a general can't command the barracks in takum, if any one wasn't found after the incidence, I don't believe if it's even a lt.col.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Parachoko: 11:51am On May 11, 2022
captainbangz:
I know exactly what happened. I now know why many people say this country is built on lies. I know exactly what happened, it's not a general's convoy. a general can't command the barracks in takum, if any one wasn't found after the incidence, I don't believe if it's even a lt.col.
Can you tell us what happen or you don't want to talk about it?
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by captainbangz: 11:54am On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
A brigadier general can't command a battalion
Parachoko:
I can only say those guys were bought by herdersm
Parachoko:
A brigadier general can't command a battalion
To the best of my knowledge, even a colonel can't, at least a lt.col.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Parachoko: 11:56am On May 11, 2022
captainbangz:
I can only say those guys were bought by herdersm To the best of my knowledge, even a colonel can't, at least a lt.col.
Nah wah o

I do not have the confidence Buhari is capable of crushing herdsmen and bandits causing an issue in Nigeria again.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by captainbangz: 11:56am On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Does your personal text say something about you?or you be barra k boy?
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by olympianares: 11:57am On May 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

You cant even curse out those who did this because it happened in the North. If it had happened in the South East, you would have written 3 page letter cursing out IPOB
U get strength to reply that one

Em matter na same as Amber Heard
Them be confused set of humans
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by kingyakos: 11:57am On May 11, 2022
Nigeria: nyash
President: nyash
Politicians: nyash
Governors: nyash
Armed Force's: nyash
PDP: nyash
APC: nyash
Campaign: nyash
2023 election: nyash
Nigerians: nyash
Buhari 7yrs of administration: nyash
Celebrity churches: nyash
Celebrity pastors: nyash
RCCG: nyash
Winners Chapel: nyash
Imam: nyash
Mosque: nyash
naija Girls: nyash
Osinbajo: nyash
Tinubu: nyash
Lai Mohammed: nyash
Okorocha: nyash
Uzor kalu: nyash
UGM: nyash
Amotekun: nyash
AREWA: nyash
Herdsmen: nyash
You: nyash
Me: nyash

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by captainbangz: 12:00pm On May 11, 2022
Titaniumental:
The Commanding Officer of 93 battalion,Ada Barracks Takum,is not a Brigadier General nah,he is only a lieutenant colonel.....This news ain't adding up
how far? you dey takum?
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Parachoko: 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
captainbangz:
Does your personal text say something about you?or you be barra k boy?
I was once a barrack boy.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by captainbangz: 12:05pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
I was once a barrack boy.
Once a barrack boy, always a barrack boy. Same here, I currently reside around Takum.

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Astrokid911: 12:33pm On May 11, 2022
Balkan:
The zoo is gone
The Nigerian army are the most useless in the world. Vulture will devour them. The killing of innocent Igbo youths must be avenged. God is working

God bless lovers of Freedom
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
do you realize dis are people Father's dieing
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by MrUchenna1(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2022
The enemy within at work
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:
They know what they are doing. What do you expect, when they recruit Boko Haram into the army. Their main target are none fulanis and none Muslims in the army. They should publish their names and you will know what I am saying. Soldiers been killed all these years are majorly Christians and none fulanis.

grin
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by PlanktonX: 1:34pm On May 11, 2022
What kind of milliary abi na govt we have in this country...
Why always wait till this terrorists attack and kill people including our gallant soildiers, before you attack.

Can't they fish them out and smoke them all.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2022
They will never go for shooting spray there
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by cosmatika(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U dey mind these bingos always looking for bad things to copy. My land is on fire and you expect me to be masturbating over things in the North. Nna nawao

Get out, u and ur evil supporters will be put to shame
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by gfelo(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
This is not abt APC government is abt politics Nigeria is not yet mature for democracy
Jostoman:
7 soldiers at once chaii this APC government no get shame at all.

Can you imagine that 62 people that was kidnap by terrorist inside train in kaduna are still in the bush now because their lives doesn't have any value to these government.

Can you imagine that Nigeria students have been at home for almost 3 months now and these government don't even care. All the people that are running around to buy APC presidential form and traveling up and down because 2023 election are evil and wicked.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by OyigboUpdate: 3:29pm On May 11, 2022
cosmatika:

Get out, u and ur evil supporters will be put to shame
No your ugm killers will be put to shame
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by UNDFTD: 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Seven Nigerian Soldiers Killed As Terrorists Ambush Army General’s Convoy In Taraba

At least, seven Nigerian soldiers have been killed following an ambush on the convoy of the commanding officer of the 93 Army Battalion, Takum, Taraba State by gunmen suspected to be terrorists.

Military sources told SaharaReporters that the Brigadier General was on his way to Jalingo on Tuesday when the incident happened.

One of the sources said the “whereabouts of the senior military officer and his orderly are unknown hours after the attack”.

Another source added that he wasn’t sure the “Brigadier General was in the convoy” but said his official vehicle was among those attacked.
http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/breaking-seven-nigerian-soldiers-killed-terrorists-ambush-army-general%E2%80%99s-convoy-taraba

Now, let's see if the COWARDLY Nigerian soldiers would go into the communities in Taraba State to kill the innocent residents and burn their communities like they do in the southeast. And for all of you Fulani apologists and water carriers, I expect you to put on your cheerleader's outfits and cheer and encourage your cowardly soldiers to behave like they would if the attack and killings had happened in the southeast.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy by Hellonearth: 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
No oooooo
Na IPOB go there go kill them.

Mumu people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence / The Timeline Of Petrol Price Increments In Nigeria / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.