Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country (42775 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Nobody: 3:30am On May 11, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Tribalist are already shouting “RACISM”.
Don't mind them!
Always Rushing to Insult people.
Why can't they make their points.
I detest BOTH.
But we can't embrace one & frown at the other.
Only a stupid mother would want to throw her child away with the bath water.

How can someone who was born in a state whose parents may not really have hailed from, yet they did business, paid taxes, trained their kids in that state. Some even got married there, yet when their apply for jobs in these states you ask them who sent them?
Who's your Father?
Who recommended them?
Where's your LGA certification?

Meanwhile same deprived NIGERIAN travels abroad to an unknown destination without his parents, clergyman nor traditional rulers, yet gets a job in Europe, US and possibly Canada without recommendation or LGA letter

What else can be more TRIBALISTIC and RACIST than what I explained above?
I have always told people, it's easier to join the US ARMY as a FOREIGNER than join the Nigerian Fire Service as a Nigerian.
We always rush to HURL insults without thinking.
I won't blame that Guy after all we have insults between our tooth as Nigerians.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Emilokoiyawon: 3:45am On May 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by ruggedtimi(m): 4:47am On May 11, 2022
And Dem say white do us bad with slavery.....I for just reply her daughter of a slave"..

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by ruggedtimi(m): 4:50am On May 11, 2022
Reflect7:

Majority of Americans are geographically ignorant beyond belief. But they are quick to say ''third world country''.

Americans are so ignorant that a great many of them think all Africans live in mud huts in the village, with no running water or electricity. They are shocked when you tell them you have internet in 'Africa'.

Most of them think Africa is a single country, not a continent with 54 sovereign nations.

They are tragically miseducated about Africa, and it is because of deliberate misinformation by their racist media and education system.
Internet...tell us everything today but they rather twerk and show blink all day. St*pid bl*ck Americ*ns.

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by hope4nigeria(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:
But, Nigeria is third world country na undecided
if there's 50th world country sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by cenaman(m): 5:13am On May 11, 2022
This girl go sweet to Bleep.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Contekbbc: 6:28am On May 11, 2022
She should go and do something with her third world BODY.

Osunwin eniyan

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by lereinter(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2022
No be her fault

Because they born her for Australia

People wey dey born for "first world" no dey die?

5 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by techWriter3: 7:13am On May 11, 2022
But, Nigerians is third world region na
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by shaggy007(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:

You guys think it's an insult.

Have you ever bothered to find out the meaning of third world country?

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2022
Reflect7:

I've no idea where an animal dunce like you crept out from, but I have lived and worked in the USA and the UK before you were even born, and can tell you everything about those countries including everything about their people.

An ignorant, inarticulate dunce like you cannot have visited more than 1 or 2 of the 54 African nations, and so you have NO CLUE about Africa, save the biased, skewed, negative nonsense you see on mainstream western TV. That has brainwashed you into calling an entire continent a 'shithole' - a word you likely never heard of before the racist neo-nazi freak of nature, Trump, used it a couple years' back.

I really pray that self-hating slaves and sellout Uncle Toms like you who hate their background and their race actually run into real neo-nazi white racists on their 'turf', who will show you that it doesn't matter how much you distance yourself from your background and race, that they still regard YOU....no one else.... YOU, with the deepest hatred and revulsion.

No sense in your comment all I hear is the obvious black live matters kinda comment

I engage white everyday on social media because of my job

What are even you doing in a white man country since you're so Africanist and not a slave like you claim I am grin

Africa is a shithole take that to your blacklivematters hashtags no one wants to come or know anything about Africa, i bet Americans would name countries in Asia perfectly and even towns there

African would remain a village in their eyes no matter the media outcry to change the perception because its a place no one wants to visit and even get educated by it

White people that goes to vacation to different
Countries in different like is a norms we must eat rice on Sunday in Nigeria homes
White Americans leave theirs home country work in Japan, Taiwan and other countries and even take some of their cultures home to America

Asian took martial art to the world
Took noddles to the world and so on

What has African taking to the world if not bad news, proverty outcry and racism

You're a waste in America and uk that youre come home and let someone else go because you can't really replicate anything there when you come back home

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by TheWolfen(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2022
Most Americans can't name 3 countries in Africa. After mentioning "Nigeria, South Africa," their brain will go dead.

This racist are ignorant about a lot of things

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Angel55555(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2022
Reflect7:

Majority of Americans are geographically ignorant beyond belief. But they are quick to say ''third world country''.

Americans are so ignorant that a great many of them think all Africans live in mud huts in the village, with no running water or electricity. They are shocked when you tell them you have internet in 'Africa'.
Not all tho. The funniest part is that even African Americans fall into this category

Most of them think Africa is a single country, not a continent with 54 sovereign nations.

They are tragically miseducated about Africa, and it is because of deliberate misinformation by their racist media and education system.
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Angel55555(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2022
Reflect7:

I've no idea where an animal dunce like you crept out from, but I have lived and worked in the USA and the UK before you were even born, and can tell you everything about those countries including everything about their people.

An ignorant, inarticulate dunce like you cannot have visited more than 1 or 2 of the 54 African nations, and so you have NO CLUE about Africa, save the biased, skewed, negative nonsense you see on mainstream western TV. That has brainwashed you into calling an entire continent a 'shithole' - a word you likely never heard of before the racist neo-nazi freak of nature, Trump, used it a couple years' back.

I really pray that self-hating slaves and sellout Uncle Toms like you who hate their background and their race actually run into real neo-nazi white racists on their 'turf', who will show you that it doesn't matter how much you distance yourself from your background and race, that they still regard YOU....no one else.... YOU, with the deepest hatred and revulsion.

I've met African Americans who are ignorant about Africa and I've met some who have never been to Africa but they still follow our culture and values. That's why it's possible for a lot of Nigerian musicians to have sold out tickets for their shows in both America and the UK.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:17am On May 11, 2022
THIS IS ANGELA OKORIE'S LOOK-ALIKE.
EHH, SHE IS RIGHT NA,DONT COME AND SPOIL HER COUNTRY FOR THEM,GO BACK TO YA 3RD WORLD COUNTRY AND FIX IT LIKE CHINA DID. angry YOU NIGERIANS ARE HARDLY ORDERLY,YOU CUT CORNERS,YOU SCAM AT WILL,YOU LACK GOOD CONSCIENCE,GODLESS AND SELFCENTRED LIFESTY;E THE BANE OF YOUR DARKNESS AND BACKWARDNESS. angry

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Yankee101: 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
Respect don finish
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
She’s hot tho cool kiss
for all dis ogberaga matter,
Na hot be ur own problem? Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2022
I don't like giantess....

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by spy24(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2022
All I have to say is :

Respect is earned not deserved

Africa never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by osazsky(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:
she sid d thruth ..I dont know d crimen she committed..just luke ipigs ,nigerians can never movie forward if we continue this pity game..
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by wman(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2022
And I used to like this girl. She's very tall (6"8 ). She was the tallest player in the WNBA. She probably hates Nigerians because her Nigerian father abandoned her and her Australian mother. No wonder she withdrew from the Olympics which was very weird. Back then, I believed the mental health thing.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Burgerlomo: 12:21pm On May 11, 2022
bomb24:
Lol, my yoloba people una they see una see sister. grin grin

Make I keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Joezinho: 12:21pm On May 11, 2022
Where is the lie ?

Is naija not a 3rd world country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by NEROSKY(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2022
Reflect7:

You get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by osazsky(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2022
Yankee101:
Respect don finish
do u have respect for snakes,monkeys etc..even when u see these animals in the streets of america u ignore them..u only have time for them when u whan to laugh by visiting them in zoos..me i nor know her crime..even if we pitty ourselfs let racism continue..we deserve it imcluding slave trade
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Sharatan(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Igbo people una hear

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by abobote: 12:25pm On May 11, 2022
Most people will not agree with her here, but that's the truth. We are third world country
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2022
Honestly, I hate it when we put Nigerian on these people's names... People who continue to detest and deny any link to Africa!

Why can't y'all leave them be?!! Must you claim them by force?!!

I'm talking about people like the above hateful lady with clear Daddy Issues!

We keep acting as though having these people identify as Nigerians will make our nation suddenly become loved, developed and better respected abroad...

Abeg, let's face our national issues squarely and resolve them instead looking for foreign celebs to claim!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Dribbles Real Zinedine Zidane In Charity Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.