Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child (1017 Views)

Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children / Jack Burns Is Dead! Child Actor Found Dead At Aged 14 / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by emyonthis: 12:14am On May 11, 2022
he is a prophet to the nation he has the gift of prophecying and deliverance God has used him to cure all manner of sickness and demons manifested at his prayers he is just 21 years of age he based in abuja for ur spiritual problems and if u need assitance call 09012082952

Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by Nobody: 12:16am On May 11, 2022
He should visit a mortuary.

If he can raise 5 dead people, I will be serving God for the rest of my life without working. I will serve in the temple of the Lord forever.
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by doggedfighter(f): 12:19am On May 11, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by emyonthis: 12:19am On May 11, 2022
give it a trial first cause u urself might have issues
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by doggedfighter(f): 12:21am On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If he can raise 5 dead people, I will be serving God for the rest of my life without working. I will serve in the temple of the Lord forever.

5 is too much.

Just one person s okay for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by doggedfighter(f): 12:22am On May 11, 2022
emyonthis:

Emeka, so this is the format you are using? undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by Urheadmaster(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

5 is too much.

Just one person s okay for me. grin
Not even one dead body will wake up from the dead in the mortuary tongue

No matter how much he prayed.

People who died natural death has no reason to return back to life angry
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by Naijanascam: 2:36am On May 11, 2022
emyonthis:

This your hustles is on next levels...... you are an agent nah

Why not advise him to visit your village mortuaries and free raise any person closest to you before going public....

Criminals minded sombori's
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by Venymen(m): 2:57am On May 11, 2022
Chinedu is that you,?? Please raise ur dead brain from death
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by MrMcJay(m): 3:15am On May 11, 2022
The Bible says in 1 Timothy 5:22 that "lay hands suddenly on no man."
This idea of hawking miracles stands contrary to what the Bible teaches. Probably, if you spend more time read scripture instead of hawking prayers, you will be more knowledgeable about what you're get yourself into.
Otherwise, keep laying hands about like a pickpocket until you lay hands on someone with a familiar spirit. That is when you will know that there is a difference between takeover and overtake.
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by Danibonk(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2022
This format is a joke taking too far
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by cenaman(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2022
Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by offset67(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Re: Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child by Truvelisback(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Since u were born, have raised a dead rat to life b4? Rat is even too big. Have raise a dead fly to life b4?

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Bhadie Doesn't Know How To Dance to Kizz Daniel Buga (video) / Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” / Davido And Chioma Finally Reveal The Face Of Their Twins (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.