Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Afraid To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid To Love (681 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afraid To Love by Godmother(f): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
Is it possible to be so afraid of love that you turn down every request. I have been hurt so badly and that makes me afraid to love again
Re: Afraid To Love by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
Yh it happens babe
bt u nid 2 open up n move on
loneliness kills
jst try hard 2 find ursef in d lane again
shut down d bad sides of it
all u shld v s ow gd it feels wen u in love n loved
Re: Afraid To Love by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
C'mon Godmother it's been years already! Get over it! Everyone gets disappointed now and then but life goes on. Do you imagine the world is gonna come to screeching halt cos of your pain?

Let go, Let God.
Re: Afraid To Love by claremont(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
Nothing wrong with being alone, loneliness is bliss!
Re: Afraid To Love by Nayah(f): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
That's natural considering the context but one day you'll feel you need someone to share your life then you'll forget NRL
Re: Afraid To Love by upendo98(f): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
op

I can relate. Its never that easy especially if u arent the type tht hopes from relationship to relationship

Thing is this,when u hold on to pain,it keeps you in bondage. The person tht hurt you on the other hand is moving on wth life so why shud urs come to a

standstill? learn to love again by 4giving whoever hurt u and opening ur heart to embrace love. smiley

At times we spend time gazing at a closed door, we fail to see the one that is opening infront of us.

Just let go and let God.
Re: Afraid To Love by Cuddlemii: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hmm I'm in a dilemma myself

I don't know if I should ex Nland baby love

He has his own rules, I have mine

I hate to be controlled cos I'm stubborn and I know what I'm doing

Plus he is looking for a perfect babe but I'm a realistic babe

But we are feeling each other sha

Damn He is so intelligent and hawt. His swag is on point

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lover / Self Control Don Put Me For Wahala / His Girlfriend Threathened To Shoot him If he Cheats On Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.