Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,001 members, 7,952,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Is this proper In the Freezer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is this proper In the Freezer? (1112 Views)

Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this proper In the Freezer? by sunnymighty(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2022
Good morning all,
I am not the type that dwell on frivolities though, I live where I work,I mean a hostel facility.I am trying to correct a young man here that this type of lunch pack is not meant for the freezer. Moreso,we work with children and young adults disability and most are visual learners,IMO I feel it is not right and whatever is inside (It is padlocked) ;Dshould be removed wrapped in a nylon and can be freezed.Please correct me if I am wrong.

Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by Acidosis(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2022
...doesn't look right (based on norms) and it doesn't look wrong either. We keep stuff wrapped in nylon, plastic, foil papers, etc.? How are these materials better than a polyester lunch park?
Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by sunnymighty(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2022
Acidosis:

...doesn't look right and it doesn't look wrong either. We keep stuff wrapped in nylon, plastic, aluminium, etc.? How are these materials better than a polyester lunch park?

Why I seem to be bothered is because of the kind of children/young adults we work with, they should learn what is right, tommorow another person would go and dump a shoe inside the freezer and he would feel there is nothing wrong in it.

2 Likes

Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2022
sunnymighty:

Why I seem to be bothered is because of the kind of children/young adults we work with, they should learn what is right, tommorow another person would go and dump a shoe inside the freezer and he would feel there is nothing wrong in it.

Your concerns are valid.

1 Like

Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2022
There is nothing wrong with this. The reason he uses a lunch bag to store food in freezer is because the bag has a lock. He wants to lock his food and edibles for safety reasons and privacy sake. If the freezer is for plenty users that's his own way of being careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by Richy4(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2022
Simple question on google like... "Do lunch bags need to be refrigerated?"...would have helped you a lot... it's not too late to research though.. smiley
Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by frozen70(f): 10:46pm On May 11, 2022
sunnymighty:
Good morning all,
I am not the type that dwell on frivolities though, I live where I work,I mean a hostel facility.I am trying to correct a young man here that this type of lunch pack is not meant for the freezer. Moreso,we work with children and young adults disability and most are visual learners,IMO I feel it is not right and whatever is inside (It is padlocked) ;Dshould be removed wrapped in a nylon and can be freezed.Please correct me if I am wrong.

He did that to make him not to forget to pack the child lunch pack at school

So it's handy for him to pack them in the box bag and dump it in the freezer, so he can just pick it up and give to the owner
Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by oldienavie: 4:03am On May 12, 2022
Did he put the food on your head, what is your own business with how someone decides to pack his food ?
People like you don't understand boundaries and minding your own business, you are not his father so even if you disagree with him, you have no right to tell him how to live his life.

Learn to mind your own business as long as the food is not placed on your bald head.

1 Like

Re: Is this proper In the Freezer? by bigjackass: 5:36am On May 12, 2022
Wetin come concern you now grin grin. Learn to look away from certain things especially since the guy has already refused to listen to you

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Say NO To People / ..... / Chioma Jesus Should Either Evolve To Contemporary Gospel Music Styles Or Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.