Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Is My Marriage Failing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Marriage Failing? (1006 Views)

Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Marriage Failing? by Fattya06(f): 1:48am On May 31, 2022
My husband does not care if I prosper or not as long as he is prospering. He is not interested in anything that gives me comfort, he'd rather watch me suffer. And when I accuse him he calls me ungrateful. The only thing he does his feed me. He does not clothes me and would not even ask me for sex. I am the one that always initiate sex. And I am tired. I need counseling. How do I get out of this?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by beelon1020(m): 2:04am On May 31, 2022
Call his family to put him in order...
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by gaby(m): 2:26am On May 31, 2022
Your marriage clearly lacks the oxygen upon which marriage/relationships thrive (Communication and Love).
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Romanoff(f): 2:58am On May 31, 2022
My dear, you're now in the marriage o, hustle for your own happiness. Pursue your dreams with all you've got. If you need financial support to make your dreams come true, look to your family members.

Wait on having kids till you can sort out the issues in your marriage.

All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by OlawaleBammie: 3:43am On May 31, 2022
Fattya06:
My husband does not care if I prosper or not as long as he is prospering. He is not interested in anything that gives me comfort, he'd rather watch me suffer. And when I accuse him he calls me ungrateful. The only thing he does his feed me. He does not clothes me and would not even ask me for sex. I am the one that always initiate sex. And I am tired. I need counseling. How do I get out of this?
grin grin grin
U registered more than ten years ago and u have not in any tym made any post or topic on nairaland... Not even a single comment, cus as i checked now, u re only having 1 comment and 1 topic. U must b a legend in minding ur business.

13 Likes

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2022
Madam, look for what to do. Be busy and act as if he doesn't exist.

Your life shouldn't be centred around anybody.

Wetin go happen, go happen.
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by franchasofficia: 5:08am On May 31, 2022
it is well
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by beautyhd: 5:44am On May 31, 2022
You are married to yourself.
He’s a sadist that wants to frustrate you until you quit the marriage yourself.

He has another woman outside and probably with kids he’s showing love to.

You can involve your family and his and let them into all the happenings in your home.

Develop yourself and become independent, stop throwing yourself at him and start paying more attention yourself to avoid depression.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:
My dear, you're now in the marriage o, hustle for your own happiness. Pursue your dreams with all you've got. If you need financial support to make your dreams come true, look to your family members.

All the best.

Gbam!

Career first before kids for the wise woman.
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by frozen70(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2022
Fattya06:

For the fact that you probably have nothing doing makes him stronger than you and makes you a little bit helpless

He doesn't want you to measure or flex muscles with him that's why he is not concerned about you working or not and does not even care to provide

You need to report him to that person he respects and make sure the person loves and respect his wife so that he will reason with you

Not phone call report, physical report that will make the person to ask him to visit him with his wife

After that, if he doesn't change then you have to start seeing yourself as a woman who must build herself to be stronger

Not strong to fight him
But strong enough to with stand his neglects

2 Likes

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by frozen70(f): 8:12am On May 31, 2022
beelon1020:
Call his family to put him in order...

Family knows him better that his wife understands him and will be too weak to handle him

It's best to report him to a family friend he respects
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2022
Fattya06:
My husband does not care if I prosper or not as long as he is prospering.

How? Did he stop you from getting a job? Did he fail to sponsor your business ideas? The information here is too vague.

He is not interested in anything that gives me comfort, he'd rather watch me suffer.

Again, how?

And when I accuse him he calls me ungrateful.

Accusations don't solve problems you know

The ONLY thing he does his feed me. He does not clothes me

Are you sure?

Who pays the following bills?

Rent
Electricity
Fuel
Cooking gas
Security
School fees/books

And what do you mean by "he does not clothe me?" Are you a toddler? How many men clothe their wives? LOL cheesy I think you're trying to say that he doesn't buy you gifts.

and would not even ask me for sex. I am the one that always initiate sex.

This is a valid concern. Communicate your feelings and get to know why.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by ImaIma1(f): 1:31pm On May 31, 2022
He has taken you for granted. You should probably find a way to do things for yourself to avoid depending on him.

When you become more independent, you will focus more on yourself and forget him, and treat yourself well without waiting for him to do so.

1 Like

Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Acidbath: 4:19pm On May 31, 2022
Fattya06:

He doesn't love you. He just married you for marrying sake.

If you still want to remain in that sham, create a distraction for yourself.
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Cashio(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:

All the best.
and now this is meant to be an advice?
Why didn't you tell her the last one which is to pack out of the marriage.
Re: Is My Marriage Failing? by Cashio(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin
U registered more than ten years ago and u have not in any tym made any post or topic on nairaland... Not even a single comment, cus as i checked now, u re only having 1 comment and 1 topic. U must b a legend in minding ur business.
nor be lie

(1) (Reply)

I / At What Age Did You Know This? / Jinja Stemcell Herbal Extract - Your Family Needs This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.