Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

�� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / �� (3430 Views)

Chat Btw Me And My Gf (pics) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

�� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: �� by invinzible1: 8:20am On May 11, 2022
Go sponsor a guy that really needs it... You see the signs clearly you still want to deny it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: �� by shege45: 8:20am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:
Good morning guys!
This will b my first time bringing a topic here, I been having issue with my GF recently! I have been doing so much for her, she’s a fashionista and also a sales girl, her father ain’t responsible, he left their mother, her, including her younger kid! I been doing d little I can, am just in my Final year and I had make little for my self! Investing in crypto! I do support her so much! I gave her weekly up keeping for her to keep supporting herself at work and her fam! I even got a a tailoring machine and some other things, But this days when crypto is down! I couldn’t do much then I notice the chances, no morning text nor calls I didn’t take that serious!
Until last week she discussed getting a new phone, and I was like WTF, don’t u know what I have been going through? I said when d BTC pumps I will assist u in changing that, she said Okay! She’s to visit me in ilorin, d next few days I asked her about her coming over! The next thing she said will I buy her d phone when she comes then I change it totally for her! I told her didn’t u remember when things are going fyn for me! I do alot to help u, why are u now pressuring me now.. that b*tch was telling me to go bring my STATEMENT of ACC, then I gave up totally on her! For her to utter such! I’m done helping her and it’s been 6 days ago we’ve talked last, no apologies text from her then I give her a distance, I had make millions not less than 7M in my crypto! I can sponsor her education, but no I won’t do that, imaging I have sponsored her school already! This is how I will be treated! What have I done for her?
Pls advice me guys!!
Just 2 years relationship

see entitlement. Make you bring your statement, like she put money there. Delete her number

6 Likes

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2022
invinzible1:
Go sponsor a guy that really needs it... You see the signs clearly you still want to deny it.
Thanks for d advice comrade
Re: �� by Kimiso(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2022
Haa,.....now's the time to chase the spirit of simp dwelling inside you for a very long time,...be a red piller now and forever,..and don't even tried to beg her,..even if she comes begging you for her misdeeds shenk her.what arrant nonsense undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2022
shege45:
see entitlement. Make you bring your statement, like she put money there. Delete her number
I swear to God! That really hurt me so much! Then I had locked up on her.. I just need to ask if I had made the right decision
Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2022
Kimiso:
Haa,.....now's the time to chase the spirit of simp dwelling inside you for a very long time,...be a red piller now and forever,..and don't even tried to beg her
Thanks my boss

1 Like

Re: �� by Kimiso(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:

Thanks my boss
even if she comes begging you for her misdeeds shenk her.what arrant nonsense undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: �� by garriAndsugar: 8:25am On May 11, 2022
Humans are very ungrateful don't do more than yourself for anybody

3 Likes

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2022
Kimiso:
even if she comes begging you for her misdeeds shenk her.what arrant nonsense undecided lipsrsealed
I was just surprised about the statement! It really hurts me
Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Humans are very ungrateful don't do more than yourself for anybody
That’s why I don’t even tamper with her education, I can sponsor her but Nop i didn’t do that… I support my sisters rather which I have been doing for them! They always send me a prayer ! I’m glad I have such sisters

1 Like

Re: �� by jogsman01(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:

I swear to God! That really hurt me so much! Then I had locked up on her.. I just need to ask if I had made the right decision
you're here asking if you made the right decision. Even if na left decision you make, drag am right alaye, and swallow the pills.

4 Likes

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2022
jogsman01:
you're here asking if you made the right decision. Even if na left decision you make, drag am right alaye, and swallow the pills.
U no fall broda�
Re: �� by Mode99: 8:30am On May 11, 2022
Guy,I swear if you continue with that girl,you go suffer for life...she no love you,na your money she love...thankGod say your eyes open fast fast..... delete her number and never go back to her,,,na base on experience I dey tell you....

3 Likes

Re: �� by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2022
I'll ask you only one question.

What do you gain in turn by been in a relationship with her ?

1 Like

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lies lies lies

Iguy will give you 1 naira, he will tell his friend Igave her 100 naira. A guy will kiss you but he tell his friend iknack that girl like no tomorrow.

You made over 7m and all of a sudden you went broke. Liar like you
Stop saying rubbish bruh!
Yeah I have make up to 7 million! I invested in crypto! And I have encountered alot of deep which 2.6m has gone with the deep! So u expect me to take out from that funds??

You can sponsor her education but you can't get her a phone undecided

Konji wants to kill you instead of you to wankkk and move on. You came on here to wear para_shoot Paralysis kill you there angry

See the way you even killed her family with your words.. God forbid icollect anything from this gender. Irather go into prostitution than seek help from this gender ••Atleast Iam working for my money••

You are an eediot big one.... the girl sef na mumu.. dating a kid, how many of your friends have you told how irresponsible her father is and how you are the one taking care of their family. . Stewpid bassstard boy
Re: �� by Nobody: 8:33am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:

When the chips were up...
You supported her and her family....
You gave her upkeep money...
You got her stuff to improve her trade....

And now that the chips are down, she's asking you to print your statement of account as proof that you don't have cash? And she's even giving you attitude because you declined?

What sorta rubbish is this!!!!!?!!!!!

It clearly shows that she doesn't trust you...
It shows that, all the so called "Respect" she showed you was on account of what she could get...
It shows that the only reason she was with you was because you were spending on her...

And those my friend are all RED BANNERS!!!

Since things went down hill, has she ever called you to find out how you're doing?
Has she even so much as sent you an SMS to encourage you?
Has she ever so much as sent you airtime or small change to keep body and soul together, seeing that the chips are down for you? ((She has a trade, so definitely, light change should be coming her way occasionally undecided...))

If the answer to the above questions is NO, then I must say that....

You made the best decision ever!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2022
Mode99:
Guy,I swear if you continue with that girl,you go suffer for life...she no love you,na your money she love...thankGod say your eyes open fast fast..... delete her number and never go back to her,,,na base on experience I dey tell you....
Thanks broda! The BTC I invested on! I had a deep and lost up to 2. Something M!
On the deep, so I had no option that just to hold on and wait for the pump! Then she started misbehaving! I’m almost done in school, I don’t want to finish my studies and be going around with my certificate! If it’s a business I can establish, fine and I explain everything to her! Let’s wait till I finish my studies and let’s embrace a better future!
But in everything I have been doing! I never tell her my worth up to date

2 Likes

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2022
Favfables1:

When the chips were up...
You supported her and her family....
You gave her upkeep money...
You got her stuff to improve her trade....

And now that the chips are down, she's asking you to print your statement of account as proof that you don't have cash? And she's even giving you attitude because you declined?
She never catered with me, how and what next to do? But she always wanted for herself! Just 5 months of crypto deep! Then she changes

What sorta rubbish is this!!!!!?!!!!!

It clearly shows that she doesn't trust you...
It shows that, all the so called "Respect" she showed you was on account of what she could get...
It shows that the only reason she was with you was because you were spending on her...

And those my friend are all RED BANNERS!!!

Since things went down hill, has she ever called you to find out how you're doing?
Has she even so much as sent you an SMS to encourage you?
Has she ever so much as sent you airtime or small change to keep body and soul together, seeing that the chips are down for you? ((She has a trade, so definitely, light change should be coming her way occasionally undecided...))

If the answer to the above questions is NO, then I must say that....

You made the best decision ever!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
I'll ask you only one question.

What do you gain in turn by been in a relationship with her ?
Nothing o my broda
Re: �� by Nyascobar1414: 8:43am On May 11, 2022
All these simps ehh, na better flogging una need....

Na una tears ah wan dey hear now...

Go take the redpill bro..

2 Likes

Re: �� by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:

Nothing o my broda

Then use ur head cos relationships are not supposed to parasitic. That gal is a time bomb
Re: �� by rickpat(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2022
humans and manipulation...na only God go help person for this relationship abi love matter
Re: �� by rickpat(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lies lies lies

A guy will give you 1 naira, he will tell his friend Igave her 100 naira. A guy will kiss you but he tell his friend iknack that girl like no tomorrow.

You made over 7m and all of a sudden you went broke. Liar like you

You can sponsor her education but you can't get her a phone undecided

Konji wants to kill you instead of you to wankkk and move on. You came on here to wear para_shoot Paralysis kill you there angry

See the way you even killed her family with your words.. God forbid icollect anything from this gender. Irather go into prostitution than seek help from this gender ••Atleast Iam working for my money••

You are an eediot big one.... the girl sef na mumu.. dating a kid, how many of your friends have you told how irresponsible her father is and how you are the one taking care of their family. . Stewpid bassstard boy
LOL...easy candid....no spitting fire today...you know why?... because it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
All these simps ehh, na better flogging una need....

Na una tears ah wan dey hear now...

Go take the redpill bro..
Lol okay comrade
Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
LOL...easy candid....no spitting fire today...you know why?... because it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MgL to u broda
Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2022
rickpat:
humans and manipulation...na only God go help person for this relationship abi love matter
Lol walahi
Re: �� by vincenteger: 8:50am On May 11, 2022
Inspite of your plight, it's wrong for you to say her father is not responsible.

Well this is what you get when you abandon your children in the hands of others.
Re: �� by rickpat(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:
MgL to u broda
thank you brotherly
Re: �� by zyzywizzy(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2022
vincenteger:
Inspite of your plight, it's wrong for you to say her father is not responsible.

Well this is what you get when you abandon your children in the hands of others.
The statement might seems awkward!
But her father left her mother some years ago now, the man didn’t even send any thing to them at home! He doesn’t want to hear anything from them either
Re: �� by leksite120(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2022
zyzywizzy:
Good morning guys!
This will b my first time bringing a topic here, I been having issue with my GF recently! I have been doing so much for her, she’s a fashionista and also a sales girl, her father ain’t responsible, he left their mother, her, including her younger kid! I been doing d little I can, am just in my Final year and I had make little for my self! Investing in crypto! I do support her so much! I gave her weekly up keeping for her to keep supporting herself at work and her fam! I even got a a tailoring machine and some other things, But this days when crypto is down! I couldn’t do much then I notice the chances, no morning text nor calls I didn’t take that serious!
Until last week she discussed getting a new phone, and I was like WTF, don’t u know what I have been going through? I said when d BTC pumps I will assist u in changing that, she said Okay! She’s to visit me in ilorin, d next few days I asked her about her coming over! The next thing she said will I buy her d phone when she comes then I change it totally for her! I told her didn’t u remember when things are going fyn for me! I do alot to help u, why are u now pressuring me now.. that b*tch was telling me to go bring my STATEMENT of ACC, then I gave up totally on her! For her to utter such! I’m done helping her and it’s been 6 days ago we’ve talked last, no apologies text from her then I give her a distance, I had make millions not less than 7M in my crypto! I can sponsor her education, but no I won’t do that, imaging I have sponsored her school already! This is how I will be treated! What have I done for her?
Pls advice me guys!!
Just 2 years relationship

You've been maga'ed already , you're just trying to pacify yourself. You said thank God you did not sponsor her education, what of the upkeep you do give her weekly, is that not even more than the money for her education, how much is a school fee now especially if it's a federal university, so stop deceiving yourself that you escaped her maga'ing you.

It's obvious the girl doesn't like you, the money is the grease that kept making your relationship moving, but now it has finished, nothing else can make it flow cos there's no love.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? / Reasons Why Some Women May Urinate When Having Sex With Their Partner / Man Uses N400,000 For House Rent To Play Bet And Lost, See What He Did To Himsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.