Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Do Muslims Think This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslims Think This Way? (3188 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by CareerBegger: 2:00pm On Mar 11
Christians have been fasting without begging or enforcing their colleague to gift them gift for fasting.
They work with dignity and not see fasting as a means to be lazy.

My Muslim colleagues on the other hand has been on my throat with different request that I should give them gift for fasting. Naa me send you to fast? Abi naa me you dey fast for?

What kind of mentality is that, why hold people to ransome to give you gift for fasting by force. That's rubbish.

Please this is 2024 and that attitude should die off abeg

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by CareerBegger: 2:02pm On Mar 11
I have been fasting without telling anyone or requesting anything from anyone. Why should anyone make me feel guilty for not giving them a gift for fasting?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by CareerBegger: 6:58pm On Mar 11
Mmn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Quality20(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11
Which xtians are fasting? The ones I see eating and toasting girls all around abi or which ones?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Bellotelli: 9:24pm On Mar 11
The fact that you've already generalized made you seem dumb. I am a Muslim and i fast too without disturbing anyone. My non Muslim colleagues would only assume I am fasting during Ramadan because I am a Muslim.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Boondocxs(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11
So you're a career beggar shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by MrCork: 9:27pm On Mar 11
Boondocxs:
So you're a career beggar shocked

^^^typical Muslim chick
They all ways say rubbbbbishhh!!!(no oofencsece) undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Boondocxs(f): 9:29pm On Mar 11
MrCork:

^^^typical Muslim chick
They all ways say rubbbbbishhh!!!(no oofencsece) undecided
You have no brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by MrCork: 9:30pm On Mar 11
Boondocxs:

You have no brain

^^^^ther they go again...typikal muslim chick
I bet she wearrrin black buka
They go around cussin inosent people for notin...whats she cussin me for?ilitarate!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Friend22(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11
CareerBegger:
Christians have been fasting without begging or enforcing their colleague to gift them gift for fasting.

My Muslim colleagues on the other hand has been on my throat with different request that I should give them gift for fasting. Naa me send you to fast? Abi naa me you dey fast for?

What kind of mentality is that, why hold people to ransome to give you gift for fasting by force. That's rubbish.

You should have been more matured with your position.
If you have give,if you don't ,you do not need this public validation, it shows how immature you are.

For your information,not every Muslim "beg" to be given.
Most of us do not even know you exist.
In fact,Muslims help themselves more than outsiders so,I do not know what's bitting you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by CareerBegger: 10:19pm On Mar 11
Friend22:

You should have been more matured with your position.
If you have give,if you don't ,you do not need this public validation, it shows how immature you are.

For your information,not every Muslim "beg" to be given.
Most of us do not even know you exist.
In fact,Muslims help themselves more than outsiders so,I do not know what's bitting you

If you have a valid point, there is no need to insult. It's not by force to give, so why are you making it sound like I owe you a thing.

Don't arm twist you with emotional gimmicks to give you a thing. Every religion fasts without begging or forcing other people to bring "fasting gift". Whatever that means

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Rexymania(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11
What's wrong with you? They were only playing with you. Come to our mosque, you will eat in the morning and when you want to break your fast. Stop exposing people bcus they're being friendly to you. I blame those ladies actually... Some of them are not even fasting... They just wanted cheap attention from you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by seanery: 1:14am On Mar 12
Bellotelli:
The fact that you've already generalized made you seem dumb. I am a Muslim and i fast too without disturbing anyone. My non Muslim colleagues would only assume I am fasting during Ramadan because I am a Muslim.

He pain am.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by seanery: 1:16am On Mar 12
See how dem full everywhere dey beg up and down.

Shey na we talk sey mk dem dey born children like fowl.

Abi na we sey mk dem no go school or know English.

Those people na problem dem b for Nigeria jare

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Bellotelli: 4:52am On Mar 12
seanery:

He pain am.
You wish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by talk2hb1(m): 6:42am On Mar 12
CareerBegger:

Obviously this same set of people begs from you even without Ramadan fasting, it's pathetic you generalised it to all Muslims. I have Christian Cleaners and Security in my office who begs us Muslim for Christmas that we don't believe, but yet we gift them because of God not because of anything but God.

I can deduce that you are the type that gives as show off, but I thought your religion taught you to give with one hand without the knowledge of the other hand.

I pray God provide alternative providers for your beggar friends, a giver who never complains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by ibechris(m): 7:13am On Mar 12
Quality20:
Which xtians are fasting? The ones I see eating and toasting girls all around abi or which ones?

Christianity is not a burden like Islam...that will force people to do what Muhammed did both good,bad and the ugly.

That is even if a Christian is fasting u will never know because Jesus was never a burden like Muhammed was.

So,keep looking at those toasting women when many Muslims are in abacha barracks drinking alcohol and enjoying their lives while u are here looking at those Christians toasting women.

Take it or leave it.

Islam is a burden to all those of its worshippers. Follow,follow mentality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 8:20am On Mar 12
I am a Muslim, i don't beg people food Alhamdulilah rather i gifted more than 5 of my Christian neighbors 5litrs of G/Nut oil last year Easter which i plan to replicate this year.

Sometimes, we should understand that poverty knows no religion or tribe, and my own believe is that begging is not a bad thing rather stealing is bad. if you have give, if you dont have no compulsion in giving.

At the end nobody wishes to beg before eating.. fingers aren't equal

NB: Are they based in Abuja? if yes i could offer some food stuff available in my house.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Bakrabas: 8:51am On Mar 12
CareerBegger:

Exactly the same way you might have asked them for Christmas gifts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 9:27am On Mar 12
CareerBegger:
Christians have been fasting

Try harder! You're a lier. A shameless pathological lier. Muslims are the most generous in Nigeria everyone knows this and their generosity triples during Ramadan. Go to any mosque nearby and see for yourself. Christians have been asking us to "do them Christmas or Easter" for ages but we don't see that as anything. I repeat you're a lier and "this 2024 and this your attitude should die off abeg."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 9:29am On Mar 12
ibechris:

Islam is a burden to all those of its worshippers. Follow,follow mentality.

Myopic. Try harder!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by placeofallure(f): 10:28am On Mar 12
CareerBegger:

Should people even know that you are fasting? A dẹ gbọdọ sọ ju báyìí, wọn a la sọ pe ori Mohammed dàrú...eeeesh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by ibechris(m): 10:38am On Mar 12
FiftyFifty:

Myopic. Try harder!

Seat down and think about it.

Anyone who fights for his prophet must be a zombie.

Even traditional worshippers can never fight for their gods so why do u fight for Muhammed ?

There is nothing in Islam other than terrorism,killings and murdering of souls for the sake of one dead man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by placeofallure(f): 11:06am On Mar 12
OZIOGU1:
I am a Muslim, i don't beg people food Alhamdulilah rather i gifted more than 5 of my Christian neighbors 5litrs of G/Nut oil last year Easter which i plan to replicate this year.

Sometimes, we should understand that poverty knows no religion or tribe, and my own believe is that begging is not a bad thing rather stealing is bad. if you have give, if you dont have no compulsion in giving.

At the end nobody wishes to beg before eating.. fingers aren't equal

NB: Are they based in Abuja? if yes i could offer some food stuff available in my house.

God bless you. Your kind of Muslim is rare. You will agree with me if you are objective, that many of your Muslim brothers and sisters like to throw themselves at people's faces.

I have been privileged to meet a few Muslims, really few who are peaceful. There was a particular Alhaji, I spent the earlier part of my life with him, we were neighbours. Do you know that till the time of his passing, I find him blameless? He was a good man, really good man to all and sundry.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 11:14am On Mar 12
ibechris:

Seat down and think about it.

Anyone who fights for his prophet must be a zombie.

Even traditional worshippers can never fight for their gods so why do u fight for Muhammed ?

There is nothing in Islam other than terrorism,killings and murdering of souls for the sake of one dead man.

"Seat" down and tell me the punishment of blasphemy in the Bible. I know you're too lazy to read your book, the punishment is blasphemy in the Bible is death: Leviticus 24:16. Death by stoning....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 11:16am On Mar 12
placeofallure:

God bless you. Your kind of Muslim is rare. You will agree with me if you are objective, that many of your Muslim brothers and sisters like to throw themselves at people's faces.

I have been privileged to meet a few Muslims, really few who are peaceful. There was a particular Alhaji, I spent the earlier part of my life with him, we were neighbours. Do you know that till the time of his passing, I find him blameless? He was a good man, really good man to all and sundry.

Speak of only what you know or where you live, stop making a sweeping generalisation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by placeofallure(f): 11:17am On Mar 12
FiftyFifty:

Speak of only what you know or where you live, stop making a sweeping generalisation.

Thank you. No matter how you feel, my opinion doesn't change.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by verifiablefacts: 11:23am On Mar 12
I wonder why those Muslims replied the op,he baited you to insults your religion and you guys fall for it.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by ibechris(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
FiftyFifty:

"Seat" down and tell me the punishment of blasphemy in the Bible. I know you're too lazy to read your book, the punishment is blasphemy in the Bible is death: Leviticus 24:16. Death by stoning....

That is what u guys are good at.

Stoning,killing and murdering of souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 11:41am On Mar 12
ibechris:

That is what u guys are good at.

Stoning,killing and murdering of souls.

I quote your so-called word of God and you're here exposing your weak IQ so brazenly. Is Leviticus in the Qur'an? Incurable ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 11:42am On Mar 12
placeofallure:

Thank you. No matter how you feel, my opinion doesn't change.

This says everything about you. Sad. Normal people change their minds...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by placeofallure(f): 12:00pm On Mar 12
FiftyFifty:

This says everything about you. Sad. Normal people change their minds...

Again, I agree with you. People say Yes to some things or to some people but definitely not to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Sorry, you don't sound like something I can say Yes to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am A Love Doctor,tell Me Ur Problems / Why Do Nigerian Boys Wink Their Eyes At Girls? / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.