Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health (47138 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Divoc19(f): 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
All that glitters are not gold.
Please be warned
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by vikstandon(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
Truly babe you know house to cashout with rumours... Your followers go add up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Quiny32323: 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
They envy her versacee

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
pembisco:
Obviously shaking her head for those who carry her matter for head like gala.
lol they were so happy to hear that news.it was almost like they've been waiting all their lives to hear something negative about her and voilla all of them came out in their numbers to showcase their hate grin

No wonder bubu and his minions are dealing with nigerians.they truly deserve bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
pembisco:
Obviously shaking her head for those who carry her matter for head like gala.
lol they were so happy to hear that news.it was almost like they've been waiting all their lives to hear something negative about her and voilla all of them came out in their numbers to showcase their hate grin

No wonder bubu and his minions are dealing with nigerians.they truly deserve bubu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by csam: 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
Madness get level sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by gassbee: 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
Na part of d theraphy wey dem say make she do to alleviate the kolo stuff

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
Divoc19:
All that glitters are not gold.
Please be warned
yinmu

Na one of the haters be this who derived narcissistic Joy in the nasty news peddled by gistlover
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
gassbee:
Na part of d theraphy wey dem say make she do to alleviate the kolo stuff
na them

Them no dey taya.if them no exhibit toxicity, their body no go rest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
quietsna:
Not my business
exactly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Trizzyy(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
This life no balance stall.
No amount of money that can take the place of a Soul mate.
True love refreshes a woman's body and soul
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by franxis(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2022
Like art painting isn't part of therapy , she only added more fuel to the speculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Klass99(f): 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2022
Klass99:

@ The bolded, I wasn't at all and I am not even a fan of Genny's. I admire her for her acting and the way she carries herself but I'm not a fan and that gistlover blogger really pisses me off with the way he goes after people, dragging them on social media over their private affairs. Like what the hell is your business?

she keeps her personal buisness off social media.she doesn't even get messy like nkechi blessing or mercy aigbe on social media yet people still came after her.see the disgusting hate.now I see why bubu is mercilessly dealing with Nigerians and why he doesn't send

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by LieDetector(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
mmadu4:
This is a true story . I once kissed Genevieve in 1995 it was a disco night party I can never forget that night . We were both tipsy and grooving I miss the 90s
can you still kiss her now?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Kpengla(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2022
That's part of her therapy now, more proof she did go loco for a while

Poor babe

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by InvertedHammer: 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
Kelvin126:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIHnWTjoCg

Genevieve Nnaji, a popular actress from Nigeria, has released a video of herself amid rumors that she suffered from a mental breakdown.

A social media blogger had reported that Genevieve was battling drug addiction and she’s currently in a mental facility in Texas.

The story broke out after fans expressed their worries over Genevieve’s absence on social media on May 3rd, 2022, a day she clocks 43.

The actress who has 8.5 million followers on Instagram also deleted all the pictures on her page afterward.

However, with the rumors of her mental breakdown going viral, Genevieve staged a comeback on social media with a video of herself painting.

She captioned the video, ‘Mindfulness’.

/
The painting only confirmed that her brains have gone haywire.

/

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Klass99(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Lilfire(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
The mama don over dose because her partner in crime don see husband go leave her, no body dey do you na you dey do your self, husband know scares a your eyes too big
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by irunoko(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2022
Klass99:

What pains me with bloggers like gistlover is the fact that their gist is targeted at shaming and pulling down celebrities. Is it a bad thing to now be popular or famous? You want to trend and make money over someone else's pain and misery.
that is a typical Nigerian behaviour.capitalizing on the pain of others for monetary gain

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Klass99(f): 6:00pm On May 11, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by tianshie(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
mmadu4:
This is a true story . I once kissed Genevieve in 1995 it was a disco night party I can never forget that night . We were both tipsy and grooving I miss the 90s

I also kissed her that night! Where were you sitting? Or standing?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by joshuaidibia(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2022
AbuAeesha:
bloggers and fake news
but how recent is the video
it might be fake. But do you know most rehab houses in overseas does painting or planting of flowers and crops?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by tfelicityk(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2022
Bloggers go chop na... They need to cook stories for you and me to view their long abandoned site...

The bloggers go vomit all the money wey dem make soon as she press charges on dem... #smiling
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by AriseNews: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
Meanwhile, Watch the undiluted Truth of what is truly happening to veteran Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji. See what no one would ever tell you about her dru.g ab.use and lesbianism story.
Click to watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWmziRKDR4
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by devoutpraise: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
You see this life, Wahala de.
Worries, anxiety, fears, cares and much more.

But if you can truly REST l in JESUS and cast All your Burdens and worries and fears on HIM, I tell you, you will experience Undefinable Peace, no matter the challenges.
EXACTLY SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Acidbath: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
The rumor starters must be those frustrated redpillers with decayed d1cks.

They say her imaginary mental issue is as a result of no d1ck in her life.

Always looking for ways to announce their dead importance in financially independent women's lives. A young grand mother for that matter.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Titaniumental: 7:10pm On May 11, 2022
Any of her aids or close associate could have use her account by proxy to post this video in an attempt to clear the rumor

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by ashawopikin(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2022
mmadu4:
so what's so special in kissing genevieve? Is she not a woman with pussy? The ones wey dey knack her never make noise, na kiss wey u kiss 27 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Olodo24: 7:22pm On May 11, 2022
What I don't understand is why some people found the story amusing? It's not funny at all whether true or false

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.