Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Honorable Egunjobi To Dump APC Due To Withdrawal Form Included In Nomination For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honorable Egunjobi To Dump APC Due To Withdrawal Form Included In Nomination For (360 Views)

Maryam Shetty Reacts To Withdrawal Of Her Nomination As Minister / Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal / Buhari Plans To Force Consensus, Secretly Allows Withdrawal Form To Be Printed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honorable Egunjobi To Dump APC Due To Withdrawal Form Included In Nomination For by HomeofSolution(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2022
The coordinator of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Youth Ambassadors Ondo State and the youngest aspirant for the Ondo State House of Assembly, Honorable Prince Samuel Adesegun Egunjobi has announced on his official Facebook page why he may leave APC.

"HIGH COST OF APC NOMINATION FORM IS TO ELIMINATE YOUTHS IN THE RACE, WHILE THE VOLUNTARY WITHDRAWAL FORM IS A BOOBY TRAP TO GIVE ROOM FOR ANOINTED CANDIDATE AS CONSENSUS.

Today, I want to express my foremost gratitude to all my supporters and loyalists who has been working relentlessly in promoting the gospel of the SEAM AGENDA 2023 and the significance of Youth O clock 2023 in Ondo State and Nigeria.

I want to plead with my aggrieved supporters who are concluding that the APC purposely and systemically raised the nomination form and expression of interest form to #2,000,000 for aspirant running for the State House of Assembly to eliminate the Youths and Women in the race.

Pegging the cost of expression of interest form and nomination form at #2,000,000 with the attachment of the Voluntary withdrawal form for aspirant to append their signature to encourages corruption, commercialization of the political space and a sort of booby trap for aspirant, to give room for an anointed candidate under the disguise of consensus.

A Political party established on the principle of democracy, fairness, social justice, Inclusion and equality should not be scheming and plotting to eliminate aspirants to favour certain members of the party, while neglecting competence, capability, experience, achievement, credibility in their constituencies, projects, agendas and plans for the general development of their constituencies, state and country.

The statement of the party leaders from some quarters that " high cost of form will separate the serious contenders from unserious ones''
does not define the rationale behind the
Letter of Voluntary withdrawal on page 18 of the nomination form.

Why should an aspirant after obtaining the bogus form of the party signed the letter of Voluntary withdrawal before the commissioner for Oath?

I, Prince Samuel Adesegun Egunjobi, will not be part of any democratic arrangement that is devoid of equality, fairness, equity and social justice to embrace corruption, vote buying, propaganda and other shenanigans that can dent my image in the name of been a member of party that has brought hardship on the good people of Ondo State and Nigeria.

Our campaign Organization for the SEAM AGENDA has advised to channel such funds into the expansion of the Ondo Food bank in contribution to the agricultural development of the State and mitigation against the impending hunger crises in Nigeria as predicted by the World Bank agencies and other humanitarian organizations in Ondo state and Nigeria at large, instead of purchasing the All Progressive Congress nomination form for primary election with biased arrangements and mode of primary that might end up producing an anointed candidate as the flagbearer of the party.

We have done the best for APC and the only constant thing in life is change which is the slogan the party used in riding to power in 2015.

I will be announcing my next Political Move after thorough consultation with stakeholders in Owo constituency II and the recommendations of our campaign Organization for the Youth O Clock''.

https://www.facebook.com/104965871700307/posts/351601320370093/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honorable Egunjobi To Dump APC Due To Withdrawal Form Included In Nomination For by HomeofSolution(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2022
Change

Re: Honorable Egunjobi To Dump APC Due To Withdrawal Form Included In Nomination For by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2022
Go and sin no more......
Re: Honorable Egunjobi To Dump APC Due To Withdrawal Form Included In Nomination For by budaatum: 9:40am On May 11, 2022
Good for him. 2mil for primaries is outrageous, and the withdrawal form is a mockery of democracy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Granted Bail, Straight To APC Presidential Screening / 2023: Who Do You Think Will Restructure Nigeria Among These Candidates? / The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.