Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man (36592 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by alfredxyz123: 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
Please if you need chair let me know

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by ajayiopy: 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
She wrote:
DATE YOUR AGE RANGE,BUILD WITH HIM AND ENCOURAGE HIM,SUPPORT HIM AND YOU WILL BE OKAY FOR LIFE.
NA YOU DEY LOOK FOR MONEY AND HAPPINESS SAME TIME

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by RaptObserver: 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
ModelLook:
Men I have a question for you.

Can you MARRY a woman who is 3 years older than you?

Also...

Please borrow me ur Netflix login....
I promise to return it
I want to watch Blood Sisters this evening.
I love you.

Provided u re richer than her

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 11, 2022
Southernigbo:
Here in the north, young ladies and even older ones would always prefer 2 date or marry older elderly men, it's like mining gold 2 them
cry

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by ModelLook(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2022
RaptObserver:

Provided u re richer than her

Hmmm.
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Ikem11(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I won't mind dating an older woman who go help me push my music career, my talent is just wasting

Below is my picture contact me

Everlasting poverty na when poor person always flex in beautiful environment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by eddyslim(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
So what should we do for now?
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
ajayiopy:

DATE YOUR AGE RANGE,BUILD WITH HIM AND ENCOURAGE HIM,SUPPORT HIM AND YOU WILL BE OKAY FOR LIFE.
NA YOU DEY LOOK FOR MONEY AND HAPPINESS SAME TIME

grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Anticrime77: 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
Yes
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
No shame

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I won't mind dating an older woman who go help me push my music career, my talent is just wasting

who's this one? , no be only the bull, the Monkey on this one! grin, U re looking for sugar mummy ! is it sugar mummy that would raise ur career?
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by jditimiya(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
No be you dey look for older man, you have to face what come with it.
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Petshopng: 1:03pm On May 11, 2022
Hmm, what were you expecting in the first place
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by halaqasa: 1:04pm On May 11, 2022
Southernigbo:
Here in the north, young ladies and even older ones would always prefer 2 date or marry older elderly men, it's like mining gold 2 them

That north matter get as e be
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by IbileIfe: 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
99.9 of young women date older men
Any man who is older than a young woman is an older man even if by three years to grandpa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Someodds: 1:09pm On May 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Alaye rest

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by SavageResponse(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just come out and say you want to be a gigolo, no one will beat you!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by KingOfTheDamned: 1:09pm On May 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omo you still never blow? Now you don turn beggar ...

Dix life nor balance o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nehyooh(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
She is not even ashamed to reveal she dated a older married man. All these girls that post this kinda shlt on social media, their families no dey see the post?? Immorality is now the new religion. Tueh!
They're just shameless entities.
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Victerica(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2022
Women and Gossip!
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Shevchenkko: 1:18pm On May 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If you have the heart, i will tell you what to do and your career will blossom so well. Don't write me if you're faint hearted
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by michoim(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2022
Nonsense talk. Before,do you want to date a younger man? 99 percent of dating involves dating an older man. The habit of the older man you talk about must have been with him even when he was much younger. It is matter of whom you meet( older or younger, all other factor remaining constant )...
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by michoim(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
posty56:
abeg,is too early for this confused gender, when they start growing old that's how they'll start finding fault for men going going after young adults instead of them..
You can say that again
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by kingandre(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2022
Hoes making it seem like it's totally normal.lost generation embarassed
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by baretalk: 1:30pm On May 11, 2022
You tried it for money... getting money comes with a price cheesy
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by donbenie(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
This gender undecided undecided
[s]U mean u were knacking person that is old to be your fada and you are not even ashamed of it. Even coming out to share the stuff. I weep for some girls angry angry
Funny enough, most of these girls, in there late 30's u see them going fom one church to another praying to God for husband whereas u were the one that drove out most of ur suitors.
Thank God u said dating, and not marriage before some illiterates will start quoting me for rubbish sad sad
The only advise I can give young girls is that,......u can follow or date ur age bracket, as God may have it one might like u and decide to settle down with you, buh as for dating or sleeping with a married man or an older person who is not even thinking of marrying you, my sister you are simply blocking your future husband[/s]
I rest my case cool cool
Trash!
You and the said girl should go and take several seats..

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by donbenie(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
She is not even ashamed to reveal she dated a older married man. All these girls that post this kinda shlt on social media, their families no dey see the post?? Immorality is now the new religion. Tueh!
Where did she say that she dated a married man?
Or does older automatically means married?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Freedom34: 1:44pm On May 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
The problem with the lady is either she has a preconceived notion before the date or one of those arrogant upcoming slay queen from a lowly background.

To date an older men you'll have to up your mentality & class.
The bolded is most likely d case.
Women, unlike men, don't respect themselves when it comes to relationships.
A man will reason it that "this man is older than me despite being my friend" and accord him due respect, but not so with a woman. The mere fact that she spreads her legs for him makes her deluded to reason that they are agemates!

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2022
posty56:
abeg,is too early for this confused gender, when they start growing old that's how they'll start finding fault for men going going after young adults instead of them..
Are you well?
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2022
Southernigbo:
lol
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by ask4bk(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
My mum is 12 years younger than my dad and they have related well for over 40 years.

Dating older men works for many.

It could be your bad behaviour that makes him make comments like "because I came down to your level".
Older men love pet names. You can call them tata and baby and they'll smile like mumu. But never use the excuse that you are dating to start talking back or being abusive as if he's your age mate. Even younger men will throw you out for this.

Play with your man, even if he's an ancestor or a kid, but always respect him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.