Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her (3074 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by nokspos: 7:07am On May 12, 2022
actually most men will marry women they are over 10 years older than, its normal, even adam was way older than eve, just that God didn't mention the age difference. but my problem is , these bellow 23 years old girls still want to enjoy life , still want to taste different D before settling down, but but by the time they are above 26 the struggles is totally different, girls don't know that the more they sleep around the less they become valuable. op if you like her 13years is a perfect age difference, but will she be committed !!!!
Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by JONSYN7154: 7:48am On May 12, 2022
lovehelp:
Please kindly advise:

I am having a friend that I have brought the idea of marriage to. I have not concluded with her on my marital decision because of some issues. One of the issue is that she is 22, while I am 35. She is tall and she works. That age difference is a concern to me.

Please kindly advise on this
Bros, if you no won marry her hook me up make I marry her sharply.

You see better wife you dey use age dey as excuse.

Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by Preferito(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, it all depends on her personality.
If she is reserved, homely and has FEW FRIENDS, marry her fast.
But if she is materialistic, too social media concious and has extrovert, tear-eye friends, be Fvckking her and then, stylishly end d relationship!
Girls in their early twenties are very difficult to manage.
Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by seunH: 8:36am On May 12, 2022
To me you're lucky in that, if you clock 50yrs of age she would be 37 (she can still take care of you comfortably), when you are 60, she would be 47 (still fair enough). But imagine a lady you are say 5 years older than. When you are 50 she would be 45 (fair) but when you are 60 she would be 55 (not too okay). When you now clock 75, she would be 70 and remember women age faster than man, who would be taking care of who? NB, Check out Olu Jacob and Joke Silva's age difference
Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by Kenturkey048(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Celine Dion's husband was 26years older than her. But she loved him with her heart until his death. And is still Loving him even after his death.

Marriage isn't about age, it's about love and understanding.

This I have seen.

Is Celine Dion a Nigerian?
Does she think like an average Nigerian..did she get married to a Nigerian? Was she born and brought up in Nigeria...

Sometimes I wonder why you people do all these comparisons...

OP. By when you are 50yrs old. She will be 37....if you understand that..rethink yourself...If you know say you no wan die of heart attack...

Marry who you no too senior make una old together... Present-day Nigerian girls are wrongly oriented.

Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by InfinityFabric: 10:48am On May 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, they are decent 28,29 yrs old ladies.
And there are 21, 22 yr old Girls that have Fuccked more dan 70x.
Change dis ur wrong mentality oo.
So there are no decent 21, 22 yo ? The evening newspapers at 28, 29 were once 21, 22.
Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by Ishilove: 11:10am On May 12, 2022
Blablamalala:

Let me encourage you.
Lmao.

Smh

Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by Vinnie2000(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
Preferito:

Girls in their early twenties are very difficult to manage.
Dats a lie.
One of my guys married his wife when she was 22yrs!.
She is pretty, humble and down to heart. My guy nor Waste time@all.
In Finding a good lady 4 marriage, it is not by her age, but by her Moral conciousness.

Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by iRepNaija1: 3:41pm On May 12, 2022
lovehelp:
Please kindly advise:

I am having a friend that I have brought the idea of marriage to. I have not concluded with her on my marital decision because of some issues. One of the issue is that she is 22, while I am 35. She is tall and she works. That age difference is a concern to me.

Please kindly advise on this

This right here. If I'm understanding correctly, you haven't even spoken to her about how you want to take the relationship to the next level. Why? How do you know she wants that or she'll even agree to it? Before starting up about the age difference, you need to have a serious chat with her and see if marriage with you is what she even wants.

Edited for formatting.

Re: Marriage: I Am 13 Years Older Than Her by Jii95: 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
If there is any other thing you want us to know better do, otherwise keep quiet and continue being confused till you hit 40. You know the rest! You know what they say about fool at 40?

The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending / Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf / You May Be Dating A Coded Ashewo