Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before (483 Views)

Do You Think Interracial Couples Are Looked Down Upon? / Why Are Incest And Incestuous Relationships Being Looked Down On?! / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before by cutecommend: 11:42am On May 11, 2022
Those people who messed you up and treated you like shit, what will you do to them if they meet you when you are great?
Re: When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before by Cashio(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2022
cutecommend:
Those people who messed you up and treated you like shit, what will you do to them if they meet you when you are great?
them too would also be great, so you can't do them nothing.
Your prayers should be to become successful and be able to support family, friends and those who depend on you and not to pepper enemies.
Re: When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before by Bluezy13(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2022
Will you even remember what they did to you ?
Even if you should remember, it will not be important to you.
Re: When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before by Boogyman557: 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting CONCERN me!

By then I go don lap for MEXICO or JAMAICA wit my WEED brothers!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before by posty56: 12:21pm On May 11, 2022
cutecommend:
that means they live rent free your mind? just mark their face ,snub them anytime they try to gum body. cool

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Can Dressing Like A Big Boy In Uni Attract Cult Admiration? / How To Approach A Girl In Public And Win Her / I'm Not Here For This, I Can't Believe You're Making Me Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.