Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! (1321 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

The radar of S-400 can detect and track aircraft, rotorcraft, cruise missiles, guided missiles, drones, and ballistic rockets within a distance of 600km. The system can track 100 airborne targets and engage six of them
You must be a military guru
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:04pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

The enemy na yankee
Explain to me
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Useless Russia that can not even stand alone to defeat ordinary small Ukraine..

Small Ukrain is slapping PuOtin and Russia left and right..

These PuTistan comeians sef.. grin grin
Putin miscalculated
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
Funny op. NATO's article five is just like a deterrence. You think if Russia should attack Lithuania, countries like France, Germany, USA will attack Russia because of Lithuania? C'mon! The only thing that will happen is Lithuania will because the battle ground of NATO vs Russia war. Just like what is happening in Ukraine.

Westerners no mumu like that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Useless Russia that can not even stand alone to defeat ordinary small Ukraine..

Small Ukrain is slapping PuOtin and Russia left and right..

These PuTistan comeians sef.. grin grin
sorry but how old are you. Because you always come across like a kid with your comments. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Teazerr4: 11:28pm On May 11, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
sorry but how old are you. Because you always come across like a kid with your comments. undecided
isn’t it obvious that he’s a kid…..don’t be surprised na one 18 years old teenager you Dey follow chat

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Yes it's morally good to condemn two devil's.Taking sides is not actually good.

I would not have bother myself on this Ukraine / Russia palaver if not for the way some folks were justifying the invasion.

Because I know that as a married man my father, mother & brother Inlaws can not make decisions for me no matter how wealthy & powerful they may be.If I allow them all the time then I'm not independent.My dear, freedom matters!

Can you live & enjoy your life under another man's shadow?NO.
For now Russia is the aggressor they should allow Ukraine to enjoy their Independence & sovereignty.

The purpose of nato is to fight Russia in the future so no I won't allow you to surround me with your evil nato and kill my children in the future.

I will fight those who want to fight me under the pretext of independence.

Joining nato is an act of War when u have a border with Russia.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The purpose of nato is to fight Russia in the future so no I won't allow you to surround me with your evil nato and kill my children in the future.

I will fight those who want to fight me under the pretext of independence.

Joining nato is an act of War when u have a border with Russia.
People talk about Nato, what about the Warsaw pact, that Russia formed?

Is it US's fault that Nato survived were Russia's Warsaw pact failed?

Don't forget that about 8 countries in Nato were members of the failed Russia's Warsaw pact.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:02pm On May 12, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Funny op. NATO's article five is just like a deterrence. You think if Russia should attack Lithuania, countries like France, Germany, USA will attack Russia because of Lithuania? C'mon! The only thing that will happen is Lithuania will because the battle ground of NATO vs Russia war. Just like what is happening in Ukraine.

Westerners no mumu like that!
You said, article 5 is just like a deterrence?..
Ok,I won't argue.Russia should just try & invade Lithuania,then we'll see what will remain of Russia after 6 months.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by plaindealer: 1:29am On May 13, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

What do you come across as when you say rubbish like the West is scared of almighty Russia, a useless country that can not defeat small Ukraine?

You come across not only as very childish, but very delusional.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:20am On May 13, 2022
plaindealer:

What do you come across as when you say rubbish like the West is scared of almighty Russia, a useless country that can not defeat small Ukraine?

You come across not only as very childish, but very delusional.

Ordinary Vietnam USA couldn't defeat and now Afghanistan all nato countries ran away from Afghanistan farmers lol.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:20pm On May 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Ordinary Vietnam USA couldn't defeat and now Afghanistan all nato countries ran away from Afghanistan farmers lol.
But Russia spent more than 10yrs in Afghanistan without achieving there aim.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by plaindealer: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Sad irony.... Russian can not even defeat small Ukraine.

USSR invaded and spent 10 years fighting the Mujahedeen, the Mujahedeen defeated the USSR and the USSR left in shame, broke, bankrupt and eventually collapsed. All the Soviet states splintered, that's why we have Russian, Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia Latvia, Georgia and so on.

If you are going to carry water bottle for pouTin and Russia, at least learn a little history and stop embarrassing yourself...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, / 88% Of Americans Own Guns / SHOCKING!!! Islamic Group ISIS Beheads Christian Children + Other Atrocities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.