Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! (1315 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:23pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=olas24u post=112730812][/quote]Ok I now understand.But Nato members have their own dangerous weapons as well.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:30pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

The population of ethnic Russians in Lithuania is 5%, 5% of 3million people is how many? They ran away?
Yes they ran away,if a husband or wife says I no do again,that amount to running away from his/her partner.

The Lithuanians are still the majority irrespective of Russian population
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kelvin3476: 5:33pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato is so afraid of Russia that non of them can stand alone against the almighty Russia..

NATO IS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF U.S. THIS MEANS AND SHOWS HOW POWERFUL THE AMERICA IS. THEY HAVE THEIR MILITARY ALL OVER THE NATO NATIONS
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VictorUSA(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2022
Not even a mad man toys with a charcoal not to talk of a flame of fire.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:37pm On May 11, 2022
jimetagambo:
Yes ooo.

NATO's budget is 20 times that of Russia's meagre 65 billion dollars grin

Even US' yearly budget is 11 times that of poor Russia.

That's why Russia is afraid of Invading tiny Lithuania, because Russia cannot withstand over 20 powerful countries in a serious war.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
Holav:
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg
My dear the matter tire me.You just nailed the whole truth.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Russia and China do not publish real figures for defence.
Haba Bros na you dey talk like this?
How do you know that Russia & China don't publish their real defence figures?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 5:52pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

When they publish figures they normally reduce it, so that they don't scare america
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

Russia is leading in hypersonic technology,how come?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 5:57pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Russian engineers are better educated than that of America even with those fat budget, you need educated engineers
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

supersonic P-800 Onyx missiles, Iskander, Khinzal launched from Mig-31Ks.samata, zicron. All products of Russia, no equivalent.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 7:03pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Ok I now understand.But Nato members have their own dangerous weapons as well.
Scrap
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Scrap
You called Nato weapons scrap? you are so funny
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

supersonic P-800 Onyx missiles, Iskander, Khinzal launched from Mig-31Ks.samata, zicron. All products of Russia, no equivalent.

What about America's javelin & howitzers?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
You called Nato weapons scrap? you are so funny

Saudis bought a lot of it, no result
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:50pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Russian engineers are better educated than that of America even with those fat budget, you need educated engineers
Are you in Russia right now?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Are you in Russia right now?

No, why,? So many Nigerians live there
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Russia is leading in hypersonic technology,how come?
Well one thing i know about life is that,you may be stronger in one area, another person will be stronger in another area.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 8:56pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Well one thing i know about life is that,you may be stronger in one area, another person will be stronger in another area.

Hen hen, you just the talk, balance of power, is by the weapons. And there are still hidden tech by Russia, China, Iran. But Russia is far ahead in supersonic.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 8:57pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

They are expensive and cannot compete, but effective, its a surface to air missile and the s 400 and s500 s600 Russian defence systems will detect it.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

When they publish figures they normally reduce it, so that they don't scare america
I just they laugh.. you want to kill me with laugh!

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Not even a mad man toys with a charcoal not to talk of a flame of fire.
True talk
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

Yes, Russia, China, Iran do not publish real figures.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

The radar of S-400 can detect and track aircraft, rotorcraft, cruise missiles, guided missiles, drones, and ballistic rockets within a distance of 600km. The system can track 100 airborne targets and engage six of them
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:02pm On May 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
NATO IS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF U.S. THIS MEANS AND SHOWS HOW POWERFUL THE AMERICA IS. THEY HAVE THEIR MILITARY ALL OVER THE NATO NATIONS
Honestly, America is playing their game well
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
The enemy na yankee
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by plaindealer: 9:11pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato is so afraid of Russia that non of them can stand alone against the almighty Russia..

Useless Russia that can not even stand alone to defeat ordinary small Ukraine..

Small Ukrain is slapping PuOtin and Russia left and right..

These PuTistan comeians sef.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:47pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Saudis bought a lot of it, no result
So which weapon is Ukraine using now to defend herself?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:50pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

No, why,? So many Nigerians live there
You speak with assurance as if you work in Russia's defence ministry
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Hen hen, you just the talk, balance of power, is by the weapons. And there are still hidden tech by Russia, China, Iran. But Russia is far ahead in supersonic.
Alright,I will only have to believe you because I don't know much of Russia's military capacity
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:56pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

They are expensive and cannot compete, but effective, its a surface to air missile and the s 400 and s500 s600 Russian defence systems will detect it.
Have you used anyone of them before?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:

Yes, Russia, China, Iran do not publish real figures.
Ok,I won't argue because I don't have any information to defend myself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balabluuuu / UN Wants Sex Between Adults & Children / Sudan Crash: Minister Ghazi Al-sadiq Abdel Rahim Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.