Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,251 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? (385 Views)

Tinubu Will Be Next President Comes 2023 - APC / 2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku / Ghanaian Drivers Stranded At Nigerian Border, President Comes To Their Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Znation(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2022
Hello nairalanders;

We all have been complaining about bad Governance for the past 12years or more.

But let's not forget that to lead is very difficult. It is easier to follow than to lead. Imagine just one person rulling a great nation called Nigeria, i think it is not an easy work at all.

We all have that one thing we'do like to change about Nigeria assuming we're given the chance to become the president.

So,

The 2023 general election has just been conluded, and you emerged as the president of Nigeria.

First of all, congratulations on your victory as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria..

As the president of Nigeria,

1. What will be your first agenda?

2. How will you rule Nigeria, and how will you take your decision?

3. What will you change about nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by GenSpecifics: 1:31pm On May 11, 2022
Grant igbos independence within their 5 blighted states whether they like it is not.

Grant NE and NW same independence

Move to SW and grant them independence .

Carve out three nations from the middle belt whether they like it or not.

Move to either PH or Calabar and reign as president .

99.9% of problems solved.
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Radionigeria: 1:34pm On May 11, 2022
A very good thread.
This is the type of thread will need at this time. It will help us to tell our politicians what will want and not what they think we want. This thread deserve front page..

what i will do is:
coming back soon!
lalasticlala, this thread worth front page.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by muhyeenisce(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2022
The best bet for the igbos is to align with tinubu because in him you can get the president you so much desire and wished for… stop hating him for. O reason because he’s miles ahead of all your politicians dead and alive
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by helinues: 1:39pm On May 11, 2022
Nigeria president kwa

Tufiakwa
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Ekpeitit(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2022
I would build a big wall around the South East and give them their Biafra. I would deport all Biafrans that are already in Nigeria and seize all their properties.
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Thestormisover: 1:45pm On May 11, 2022
This is what i will do.

* Fuel will be sold at N65 per litre
* Bag of rice N6500
* Bag of cement N1500
* All price of food stuff will be taking down to normal.

*Death sentencing to all criminals.

* You kill, you die.
* A total war against terrorist and kidnappers.
* Boko haram will be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by sammy7410(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2022
I will arrest Buhari and his people
To bring back dat first change

Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Abc125: 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
I will bring back the days of president Obasanjo.
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2022
Ekpeitit:
I would build a big wall around the South East and give them their Biafra. I would deport all Biafrans that are already in Nigeria and seize all their properties.

You know sey u be barawo.

Whether you're Christian or Muslim, I don't know, but what does your holy book tell you about those that want to reap where they did not sow? Or taking what's not yours?
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
GenSpecifics:
Grant igbos independence within their 5 blighted states whether they like it is not.

Grant NE and NW same independence

Move to SW and grant them independence .

Carve out three nations from the middle belt whether they like it or not.

Move to either PH or Calabar and reign as president .

99.9% of problems solved.

You are on the right track... but how will you grant? Referendum or heavenly power?
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Ladymogana(f): 2:01pm On May 11, 2022
Same sex marriage will be legalized.
I will serve nigeria well.
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by GenSpecifics: 2:04pm On May 11, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

You are on the right track... but how will you grant? Referendum or heavenly power?

I said whether they like it or not.

I will abuse my extensive powers as president to breakup the shithole .
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Wazobia2216: 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
Adopt Yaradua leadership style

Where every opinion counts

Years of no hardship, famine or recession

Small scale businesses will come alive!

When the people are happy, the nation prospers!
Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by Lionking4321: 2:12pm On May 11, 2022
I will give biafra their independence and create more state.

1 Like

Re: If You're To Become The President Comes 2023, What'll You Change About Nigeria? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2022
GenSpecifics:

I said whether they like it or not.

I will abuse my extensive powers as president to breakup the shithole .

So, essentially you won do wetin d colonisers do? Draw borders without much thought given to cultural lines or input of the people?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 'Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected... / How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career-wike / *2023 Polls: New Abia Is Possible!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.