Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. (3602 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
Black man and black mentality.....
all those one nizooria sympathizers should leave us alone na... Abi na by force to stay together again..?

keep your one contraption and leave we Ijaws to go our way

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
Oracleforce:
i dont believe that Op actually squanders his time drafting all these crabs in the name of fun...

why am I even commenting...?
. The Ijaw Liberation Front ILF is a fact not just a joke like your tribe freedom fighting group.

The OP is correct.
All well informed Ijaw know this.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
all those one nizooria sympathizers should leave us alone na... Abi na by force to stay together again..?

keep your one contraption and leave we Ijaws to go our way
. Exactly.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Bunch of Clowns grin
Yorubas want to die because of Ijaw republic... I never knew Yorubas are the ones division of nigeria will affect, I used to think it were the Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Kalashnikov49: 3:01pm On May 11, 2022
Enter street i wan check something...first talk ogoni cleanup...bro!!

Captain8:
why you in pain like this? Unity begger..
Yorubas and one nigeria sha..
Yorubas enjoying one nigeria because of just to be slaves to Fulanis..

Ewedu people
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
Yorubas want to die because of Ijaw republic... I never knew Yorubas are the ones division of nigeria will affect, I used to think it were the Igbos..
They love slavery since the days of their ancestors that the coward Afonja sold them to Fulani. Cowardice is in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Kalashnikov49: 3:02pm On May 11, 2022
This one still dey use him brain play "koso"...mtcheew!

Ijoh:
Go tell that to your household.

Is the internet inside house
Or you don't know its powers.

Maybe the OP is trying to tell Nairaland the Ijaw plans on ground and you expect me to not believe in my people when I know its true

Better calm down.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

. We don't need it, Ijaw Republic or nothing else we are not coward people like your tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by drlateef: 3:05pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
unity beggers everywhere.. why yorubas like nigeria like this?

No! Nobody likes it. We need good leadership, not balkernisation
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:

that's future impossible tense.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Kalashnikov49: 3:13pm On May 11, 2022
See as you just casted yourself...so clean up is not needed after so much promises ...but its to be shouting IJAW allover this forum..that is your forte?? Clean your environment first. Being a pipeline vandal and amassing wealth and running to UK-CANADA-USA..is useless because all of you cant enetr UK-USA-CANADA. See Asari, the fat pig...he shouted , got settled and has a UNIVERSITY IN Benin Republic...and he is IJAW!!
Deal, with that FAT pig and we can know if you are serious...

Guy...wakeup..you are sleeping under an armored tank...wakeup before your head burst.

Ijoh:
. We don't need it, Ijaw Republic or nothing else we are not coward people like your tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See as you just casted yourself...so clean up is not needed after so much promises ...but its to be shouting IJAW allover this forum..that is your forte?? Clean your environment first. Being a pipeline vandal and amassing wealth and running to UK-CANADA-USA..is useless because all of you cant enetr UK-USA-CANADA. See Asari, the fat pig...he shouted , got settled and has a UNIVERSITY IN Benin Republic...and he is IJAW!!
Deal, with that FAT pig and we can know if you are serious...

Guy...wakeup..you are sleeping under an armored tank...wakeup before your head burst.

. Keep your fraudulent clean up to yourself.

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

Funniest thing my mom is Arogbo Ijaw. I have been to most Ijaw communities down from Ondo riverine areas to Egbema, Awanba, Oporoza, Ofunama etc. You just name. With all the oil in Ijaw land see the high level of Poverty in the land. When Jonathan was President we all saw how these so called Freedom fighters brought up fake names for amnesty and became billionaires overnight. Those at the top neglect the masses. So I understand this thing very well. In the so called Ijaw republic crook leaders like Edwin Clark will loot the resources. Just look at Bayelsa Ijaw state. Abeg
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Lionnation: 3:24pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Guy carry your Nonsense and enter street stop this internet foolishness...you think people are useless?? Carry the agitation enter street..lets see the momentum...

they said enter street let's see the momentum, you dey here they complain
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Funniest thing my mom is Arogbo Ijaw. I have been to most Ijaw communities down from Ondo riverine areas to Egbema, Awanba, Oporoza, Ofunama etc. You just name. With all the oil in Ijaw land see the high level of Poverty in the land. When Jonathan was President we all saw how these so called Freedom fighters brought up fake names for amnesty and became billionaires overnight. Those at the top neglect the masses. So I understand this thing very well. In the so called Ijaw republic crook leaders like Edwin Clark will loot the resources. Just look at Bayelsa Ijaw state. Abeg
why didn't you join that 2009 militants fight?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:

you need nigeria with good leadership, that good of you yorubas,,,,,but we Ijaws want Ijaw Republic where we can progress and enjoy ourselves..
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

only nigerians can talk of ogoni clean up. I'm not a Nigerian
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

. Keep quiet. Everywhere in Nigeria is filled with poverty.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
why didn't you join that 2009 militants fight?

So those that fought had the sole right to embezzle the billions and leave the larger Ijaw masses wallowing in poverty ??

I thought they were freedom fighters fighting for the people??

You see your true nature is now playing out. Hypocrite.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Chrs1996(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2022
There are historical colonial documents to prove that Opobo and Bonny were first founded and governed by ibos(the founding rulers claimed ibo descent),and as such this write up and claims by the ijaws holds no water in any proper court of law,wether local or international.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Kalashnikov49: 3:55pm On May 11, 2022
And this man claims to be from Niger Delta....this goes to show how far these "zombies" will go to cause disaffection in SOUTHERN Nigeria..because they know a United South will Break their ARTIFICIAL stranglehold.

IGBOs have shown the LIGHT constantly...and its still IGBO that show these Desert miscreants that they understand their useless games.

WAKE UP people ..the AGENDA is real.

Ijoh:
. Keep your fraudulent clean up to yourself.

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2022
Ijaw repbublic? I laugh in kafancha!

Ijaw wey no like their selves or which ijaw? An ijaw man can swear by his father grave that a southern ijaw man is as wicked as satan, they like witch craft bla bla, inside that small bayelsa.

That one no be my problem, my problem is! Leave Rivers out of your madness if you dont want the oyibo treatment!
Am sure the good people of aks and delta isnt in surport of this your madness!

You are yet to fix your small bayelsa is now a country you want to fix.

It high time we send your troublesome sagbama brothers away from the creeks of emouha and port.

Your whole state cant even dare obio/akpor not mention rivers.

Keep your republic to bayelsa in the name of tamara! If not..

Any group with illegal flag aside the nigerian flag that is lifted in any of our coastline will delt with heavily!.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by drlateef: 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
you need nigeria with good leadership, that good of you yorubas,,,,,but we Ijaws want Ijaw Republic where we can progress and enjoy ourselves..

You will soon realise that the problem is leadership. Check out South Sudan
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by pointblank247(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
If you dey produce ogogoro, why must you drink it to excess ?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
Nigeria shit hole mentality,go and solve your electricity problem,do well to automate your agriculture sys,industrialize your domain and stop being a shit hole angry stop dumping tokunbo used items in your domain,put your energies to invent beta life for your selves blackman.White man keep thinking forward and advancing,blackman keep misbehaving and getting deeper in shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

So those that fought had the sole right to embezzle the billions and leave the larger Ijaw masses wallowing in poverty ??

I thought they were freedom fighters fighting for the people??

You see your true nature is now playing out. Hypocrite.
am asking a just question, were you part of the fight, if no, why were you not part of it? Just a simple question..

I was not part of that fight..
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:

You will soon realise that the problem is leadership. Check out South Sudan
and how you going to solve the leadership problem?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by drlateef: 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
and how you going to solve the leadership problem?

By engaging with parties and individuals who have genuine intentions to provide good leadership. Not people like Jonathan an ijaw man who could have turned ijaw fortunes around during his leadership. Rather he allowed kleptomaniacs like Dieziani finish the country and making sure poverty is worsened in Ijaw land and the whole country.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Ijaw repbublic? I laugh in kafancha!

Ijaw wey no like their selves or which ijaw? An ijaw man can swear by his father grave that a southern ijaw man is as wicked as satan, they like witch craft bla bla, inside that small bayelsa.

That one no be my problem, my problem is! Leave Rivers out of your madness if you dont want the oyibo treatment!
Am sure the good people of aks and delta isnt in surport of this your madness!

You are yet to fix your small bayelsa is now a country you want to fix.

It high time we send your troublesome sagbama brothers away from the creeks of emouha and port.

Your whole state cant even dare obio/akpor not mention rivers.

Keep your republic to bayelsa in the name of tamara! If not..

Any group with illegal flag aside the nigerian flag that is lifted in any of our coastline will delt with heavily!.

Enough said.
I am a deltan, and we Ijaw Republic...

Ijaw is the most united ethnicity in the world.. killed one Ijaw and see the whole of Ijaw descend on you..
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
I am a deltan, and we Ijaw Republic...

Ijaw is the most united ethnicity in the world.. killed one Ijaw and see the whole of Ijaw descend on you..

Landgrabers! I just wish you guys can go sef! South south will be better without you criminals.

In what ever you stay off rivers!.

Deltan ni, malta guiness staut.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
am asking a just question, were you part of the fight, if no, why were you not part of it? Just a simple question..

I was not part of that fight..

I wasn’t either. But I had relatives who were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB, Abdulsalami, Other Region Elders Will Be Disgraced - El-Rufai / Ibb For President: An Exercise In Futility / Abuja Killings: Ig Withdraws Riot Policemen From Fct Banks !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.