Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. (3608 Views)

DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
And this man claims to be from Niger Delta....this goes to show how far these "zombies" will go to cause disaffection in SOUTHERN Nigeria..because they know a United South will Break their ARTIFICIAL stranglehold.

IGBOs have shown the LIGHT constantly...and its still IGBO that show these Desert miscreants that they understand their useless games.

WAKE UP people ..the AGENDA is real.

are you normal at all?

What you are talking is even out of point..

We said Ijaw Republic and typing rubbish..

Wetin concern Ijaw with what you are typing here?

We Ijaws were the first to fight for nigeria break up even before biafra start war.. what does southern unity have to do with Ijaw republic agitation?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I wasn’t either. But I had relatives who were.
another one is coming, let's both join and give Ijaw freedom once and for all..
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Landgrabers! I just wish you guys can go sef! South south will be better without you criminals.

In what ever you stay off rivers!.

Deltan ni, malta guiness staut.

we are taking rivers state, only the Ijaws of rivers state are coming with us..

We are interested on any other ethnicity, that's why it is called Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone..

Rivers Ijaw side is part of the republic
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

How ?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

If it’s genuine you can chat me up
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
we are taking rivers state, only the Ijaws of rivers state are coming with us..

We are interested on any other ethnicity, that's why it is called Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone..

Rivers Ijaw side is part of the republic

Am waiting patiently for that day.

Mind you opobo are igbo speakers not ijaw, so the ijaw minority there can leave and go to bayelsa.

Stay off rivers mr inetimi nengi!.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:

By engaging with parties and individuals who have genuine intentions to provide good leadership. Not people like Jonathan an ijaw man who could have turned ijaw fortunes around during his leadership. Rather he allowed kleptomaniacs like Dieziani finish the country and making sure poverty is worsened in Ijaw land and the whole country.
why have you not do that since?
Nigeria started since 1960... And since then, it was problem one after the other,,,, and they kept getting worst till now..
People have been suffering and dying since then, so why haven't you do that solution all these while?
Or are you trying to say you don't hear it?
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Mind you opobo are igbo speakers not ijaw, so the ijaw minority there can leave and go to bayelsa.

lol..... small cockroach challenging gorilla Ijaw nation..
We Ijaws have the powers to take everywhere in nigeria as our own, but we are special people of God, so we have genuine minds we won't take any body land... Only Ijaws are going to the Ijaw Republic.. all Ijaws from akwa ibom, rivers state, delta, edo, ondo, bayelsa are now Ijaw Republic...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

If it’s genuine you can chat me up
sent message to tughemi8@gmail.com
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by NoQualmz: 5:53pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Why have you not opened threads on helping the NIGER-DELTA clean their environment?? As a "so called" Niger Deltan" why are you just talking nonsense and refuse to emphasis on cleaning your environmentally destroyed region??

All this useless threads are opened to create an impression that you are different from IGBO people??...Please stop this foolishness...You are just causing real Niger deltans so much disgust.

Start with cleaning your environment especially all the Oyel spillages in your IJAW area.....Mtcheew.

Same way the terrorist ipobians talk abt their disgusting Biafra.

Ipob has never concentrated on bad governance in Abia state..for the past 8yrs Abia state has been a subject of mockery and disgust in d eyes of the media and pple...same goes for other eastern states. Instead of Ipob giving Ikpeazu deadline to fix dilapidated Abia roads,they’re rather kidnapping,shouting sit at home anytime dey hear Buhari is visiting,stealing tomatoes and cows etc
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
sent message to tughemi8@gmail.com

Ok
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2022
Ijaw Republic our home.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok
alright
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
lol..... small cockroach challenging gorilla Ijaw nation..
We Ijaws have the powers to take everywhere in nigeria as our own, but we are special people of God, so we have genuine minds we won't take any body land... Only Ijaws are going to the Ijaw Republic.. all Ijaws from akwa ibom, rivers state, delta, edo, ondo, bayelsa are now Ijaw Republic...

Small cockroach you said?
And yet all your taxi and keke napep wretched brothers are in every nuke and cranny of obio-akpo and other part of our lands and the good people of eleme looking for food to eat?

I laugh! Remember degema is to ijaw what ikwerre is to igbo! Should we choose to align with them even your bayelsa wont be safe for you!.

Be warned! Even if wike step down, you lots cant hold a candle in any of rivers teritory.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by christistruth01: 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
Remember to leave Itsekiri and Urhobo out of your Ijawland map this time
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:
Remember to leave Itsekiri and Urhobo out of your Ijawland map this time
. Wetin concern Ijaw with those ones

All Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

And yet all you taxi and keke napep wretched brothers are in even nuke and cranny of obio-akpo and other part of our lands and the good people of eleme looking for food to eat?

I laugh! Remember degema is to ijaw what ikwerre is to igbo! Should we choose to align with them even your bayelsa wont be safe for you!.

Be warned! Even if wike step down, you lots cant hold a candle in any of rivers teritory.
. Even Igbo is nor bigger than Ijaw in population.

Igbo's that kill fellow Igbo's because they were afraid to face the Nigerian military.

Ask about Ijaw Militants strengths you coward.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by christistruth01: 6:06pm On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:
. Wetin concern Ijaw with those ones

All Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other.

Make Sure Itsekiri Coastland is not in your map this time
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Make Sure Itsekiri Coastland is not in your map this time
which Itsekiri coastline Better go and find out more. It shows that you know nothing.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

And yet all your taxi and keke napep wretched brothers are in every nuke and cranny of obio-akpo and other part of our lands and the good people of eleme looking for food to eat?

only Ijaw woman will be sent to chased away ikweres and the lazy weak igbous away... I even thought, you want to mention better strong ethnicity, so it is powerless ibous you calling...

Ibous wey we killed anyhow during the war...
The way we chased all biaflan soldiers out of rivers state during the war is same way we will chased you out again..

We Ijaw men can't descend so low to fight igbous, because it will be unfair and genocidal.... the only people we will send this time is our women....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok
where are you
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:
. Even Igbo is nor bigger than Ijaw in population.

Igbo's that kill fellow Igbo's because they were afraid to face the Nigerian military.

Ask about Ijaw Militants strengths you coward.

At this juncture i conclude you are sick!

its was nice talking to you.

meka shi we _/\_ .
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

. Bayelsans are also Igbo speakers not Ijaw is what you should say.
Nonesense!!
Landlocked dot circle Biafravd.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
where are you

I already mailed you
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
only Ijaw woman will be sent to chased away ikweres and the lazy weak igbous away... I even thought, you want to mention better strong ethnicity, so it is powerless ibous you calling...

Ibous wey we killed anyhow during the war...
The way we chased all biaflan soldiers out of rivers state during the war is same way we will chased you out again..

We Ijaw men can't descend so low to fight igbous, because it will be unfair and genocidal.... the only people we will send this time is our women....

Small nyash dey shake. grin .

The igbo group of rivers go too drill una!
Not to mention imo.
We go still play una another elelenwo clip again.

Bunch of drunkards!

Bayelsa is the most unerdeveloped state in south south. Normaly una state dey shame us.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:
. Bayelsans are also Igbo speakers not Ijaw is what you should say.
Nonesense!!
Landlocked dot circle Biafravd.

Start your movement by asking your brothers to leave our land starting from elelenwo,emouha and co.
Bunch of drunckerds!
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by drlateef: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
why have you not do that since?
Nigeria started since 1960... And since then, it was problem one after the other,,,, and they kept getting worst till now..
People have been suffering and dying since then, so why haven't you do that solution all these while?
Or are you trying to say you don't hear it?

The true revolution was actually started inadvertently by Jonathan, by appointing Attahiru Jega as INEC chair. Then Buhari is further raising the bar of performance of INEC. Can’t you see that more credible and highly qualified Nigerians are coming out. A professor of Education from Canada, a woman is also contesting for presidency. Because they are all seeing that the system is being sanitised for credible election.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Not to mention imo.

Bunch of drunkards!

Bayelsa is the most unerdeveloped state in south south. Normaly una state dey shame us.
oboy, don't try fight u can't finished o.. now, that I'm beginning to forgive Igbos online after so much beg..
First asked your igbo brothers and sisters on nairaland about me first..
I believe they will tell you never to use igbo name to attack Ijaw... Bewarn..

Igbos online, come and warn your brother o.. una know me o..
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Ijoh(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Not to mention imo.

Bunch of drunkards!

. Bayelsa living standards is higher than the 5 south east state combined.

Go to Ariaria in Aba Igbo beggers everywhere go to park in Aba same thing professional beggers everywhere go to main market Onitsha same thing.
Go to upper iweka Onitsha same thing.

But you will never ever ever see professional Ijaw begger on the road in Bayelsa.

Mind you Nigerias Bayelsa is the youngest state in Nigerias South South but you will never ever see mumu block house in Yenagoa talk more of mud house.
But in Benin city Nigeria's Edo state capital still same South South, mud houses plenty for the city of over 500 years and people still live in it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I already mailed you
doesn't appear.. maybe sent me your own let me add you to the watsap
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
doesn't appear.. maybe sent me your own let me add you to the watsap

Isn’t that your mail you sent ?

williamsgodlike@gmail.com
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. by Captain8(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:

The true revolution was actually started inadvertently by Jonathan, by appointing Attahiru Jega as INEC chair. Then Buhari is further raising the bar of performance of INEC. Can’t you see that more credible and highly qualified Nigerians are coming out. A professor of Education from Canada, a woman is also contesting for presidency. Because they are all seeing that the system is being sanitised for credible election.
my friend you are living in dark... Eno go beta for any pesin wey put hope fr nigeria politicians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter / 2023: Lagos PDP Denies Disqualification Of Candidates By INEC / Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.