Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? (16735 Views)

Watch Full Video!!! Embarassing 'urine Mark' On Tinubu's Clothes At Ijebu Ode / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Clonelord: 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
The day my trousers tore from waist to my foot as I tried jumping a gutter in oshodi...

Everyone mistook me for a madman at the bustop ....

Do you want to know what goes on in your GFs or BFs WhatsApp?
We can redirect their messages into your own phone..

Very fast and affordable

Just WhatsApp us @
081.one three zero.77.one six seven.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Ombre(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
Lies

Go
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by rickleye: 9:34pm On May 11, 2022
This should be a good one. I have a few but I'll wait for others to share.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Medianna(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
The day I didn’t zip my trouser and everyone was seeing my pant. Nobody bothered to tell me. Thank God I wore under ware if not my private part would have been on full display. It was a colleague who told me to zip up and that was like after 30 minutes of walking up and down undecided

It happened to me once too.
Na one man say 'zip your trouser and I was wearing that trouser on my d.p
I zipped it before leaving home o but I wasn't embarrassed sha

Thank gwad for pant

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Shadysen: 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
I blow one sells girl her madam got us red handed, she tried to pin me down at the scene that people would come out, I over power her and moved, men....through out that month, I ghosted that area, damn! That was my bad night and most embarrassing movement. Me and that bitch just broke up lately.

4 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by pek(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
Mide1data:
Mine was when I tried to ask a girl out in high school.

She told me to my face(in Yoruba)- "o lowo e" Which means "you don't have the money"

Everybody burst into laughter that I ran out of the class.

WHAT YOUR'S ?
*yours*
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Fitov: 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
Can't remember
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
K
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by yrex01(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
In primary school, end of the year party rehearsal.
While waiting to perform what I cram I saw two girls (classmates) looking at my direction giggling and whispering to em ears not long another join them, man was thinking babes r tripping not knowing my zip is open n my blokos was busy looking at them as they are looking it him too.
Omo as I look down discover what they r looking at I tear race comot for that side n head home straight.
Till date shame still dey catch me anytime I see those girls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Nostring: 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Rikidony(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
Getting drunk in the presence of all the family members and vomiting during December, when everybody far and wide have all travel down to the village, mhen I can't forget that day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Baloranking(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
Mide1data:
Mine was when I tried to ask a girl out in high school.

She told me to my face(in Yoruba)- "o lowo e" Which means "you don't have the money"

Everybody burst into laughter that I ran out of the class.

WHAT YOUR'S ?

Why should that make you feel embarrassed
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Sheuns(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2022
Rr
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by haabidah666: 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
chaseblack:
The day I farted when onboard a spaceship en-route to Mars. The chief astronaut puked on his algae lunch from the stench, all other cosmonauts were so embarrassed they couldn't even look me in the eye.

Guess they've never smelt fart from someone who just finishes eating stale beans and egg with a stale bread that I stowed in my bag for the trip as I couldn't stand those bland potato algae soup those NASA folks feed on.

I was ejected back to earth in a show of shame, that's how I found myself in Nigeria.
I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
Hahagrin I was invited 2 my bestie's bf buffday at his place in lekki, I Wrapped my hair in such a way that I Was able to Attatch a very long pony tail at the edge of it. During dance hours, I Was rocking and rolling my pony tail on the dance floor and didn't knw when it fell of I Was still rolling it feeling myself when everyone at d party gathered at a spot and there was an outburst of huge laughter, I Was stunned. Ignorant of the whole situation, I Walked back to where I Sat to join in the laughter when one of his guys came to where I Was sitting and gave me my weavon. Goosh... grin That look on my face, it was an unforgettable experience!

25 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by ezebunafo(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
That year ,i was in secondary school,and there was this girl that i was crushing on,i used to form big boy whenever I saw her ,on that particular day,my mom sent me on an errand and I totally forgot to report back to her,she now started looking for me ,before I know I heard a resounding slap on my ear,na my mama oo,in front of the girl ,na so the girl burst out laugh ,e bi like say make I enter ground that day,for weeks I no pass that side again

17 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by haabidah666: 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
The day I didn’t zip my trouser and everyone was seeing my pant. Nobody bothered to tell me. Thank God I wore under ware if not my private part would have been on full display. It was a colleague who told me to zip up and that was like after 30 minutes of walking up and down undecided

Awwwwwww..... sorry about that embarassed
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Banbanna(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2022
Clonelord:
The day my trousers tore from waist to my foot as I tried jumping a gutter in oshodi...

Everyone mistook me for a madman at the bustop

Wow! cheesy How manage fix the situation na. You rushed to the nearest tailor shop or had spare money to buy one to change into?
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by cejaypriesty(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2022
grin
yrex01:
In primary school, end of the year party rehearsal.
While waiting to perform what I cram I saw two girls (classmates) looking at my direction giggling and whispering to em ears not long another join them, man was thinking babes r tripping not knowing my zip is open n my blokos was busy looking at them as they are looking it him too.
Omo as I look down discover what they r looking at I tear race comot for that side n head home straight.
Till date shame still dey catch me anytime I see those girls.
grin grin
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by minasu190: 9:52pm On May 11, 2022
chaseblack:
The day I farted when onboard a spaceship en-route to Mars. The chief astronaut puked on his algae lunch from the stench, all other cosmonauts were so embarrassed they couldn't even look me in the eye.

Guess they've never smelt fart from someone who just finishes eating stale beans and egg with a stale bread that I stowed in my bag for the trip as I couldn't stand those bland potato algae soup those NASA folks feed on.

I was ejected back to earth in a show of shame, that's how I found myself in Nigeria.
Lol..keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Clonelord: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
Banbanna:

Wow! cheesy How manage fix the situation na. You rushed to the nearest tailor shop or had spare money to buy one to change into?

I boarded a bus to Mile2 and everyone in the bus kept staring at me and they all tried to seat far from me.. lucky me, before we got to Mile2 it was already dark. There was much traffic on the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by donbenie(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
rickleye:

[s]Hmm a female moniker with a trouser . Say What !
[/s]
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by GUNITGuy: 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
My valedictory service in my secondary school I was to attend unknown to me my shoe sole was off I felt really bad I had to take pictures like that

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Youngjohnosas: 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
The day I fought a guy in school and I don’t know how he hit me and my face got swollen.the teacher took us outside and flogged us, came back and never knew there was a lump on my face cos I was crying after being flogged.

Got back into the class room and everyone started shouting buns and egg roll and started hailing the guy that he knocked me with a punch.local man started feeling like the undertaker and was walking majestically in class.He later came to hug me and said sorry .I felt like disappearing from the class at that point.

How was I going to walk home with the lump on my head, imagine me trekking with a swollen head, what was I going to tell my mom at home?what would I tell my friends at home?i felt embarrassed and wanted to just stay back in school so the disgrace won’t get home but it was very impossible.

Got home and lied to mummy I fell why playing football but nobody believed me, i lost my voice in school and at home that each time I said anything they would mention the name of the guy I fought with.

It was really a tough and embarrassing period for me that even my female class mates would threaten to beat me up at any slightest provocation.

23 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Zico777(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
I was told a lady I met in a public transport to pull up her zipper when I discovered it was not done.
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by ekukeku(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Brb
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by minasu190: 10:01pm On May 11, 2022
Banbanna:

Lol..omg you dey jump canal?
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Unbrandedman: 10:01pm On May 11, 2022
I was in the uni, 200 level. I had a crush I v been asking out since we gained admission over one year earlier. But she refused. I got to know she had someone else. One day I invited her to my hostel. Tried so hard to make her sleep with me, but she reluctantly refused. At a point while we were struggling on d bed, she rose up to go. At that time I was already hard-rock. I stood up to block and plead with her more to yield, behold she saw me ejaculating as my seed was dropping live from my boxers. She looked me in the eyes, laughed and said " oh, u v already released". I was so embarrassed. She left and I never talked to her again after that incident. Good news is, many years later she was posted to the city where I had earlier served and working (she didn't graduate with us). She worked right into my house, looking for assistance for a better PPA. It was an opportunity for me to settle that score and I wasted no time doing so. I dropped the relationship after few times of romp because I already had someone to marry. This is real life, not fake.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Install And Play WWE 2K18 OBB + Data And Ppsspp Iso File For Android De / Cheap Instagram Followers Services / How Do Nigerians Create Onlyfans Account When They Do Not Support Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.