Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? (16749 Views)

Watch Full Video!!! Embarassing 'urine Mark' On Tinubu's Clothes At Ijebu Ode / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by tunjilee003: 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
chaseblack:
The day I farted when onboard a spaceship en-route to Mars. The chief astronaut puked on his algae lunch from the stench, all other cosmonauts were so embarrassed they couldn't even look me in the eye.

Guess they've never smelt fart from someone who just finishes eating stale beans and egg with a stale bread that I stowed in my bag for the trip as I couldn't stand those bland potato algae soup those NASA folks feed on.

I was ejected back to earth in a show of shame, that's how I found myself in Nigeria.
you are a mumu man...

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Timagex(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
stuff46:
Embarrassing moments don't come regularly but when it comes, it's shame is unbearable.

Mine was the day I farted in a gathering where I was controlling the gathering as the Provost. I was the usual Provost that whipped anything that disturbs, (even as tiniest as a drop of pin).

So this day I sat down, in a dark shade to rest as it was a night meeting and then I slept off. After some few minutes, i released the dynamite into atmosphere and the whole eye turned to me and burst into laughter. (As I was the only one sitting down there)

I just wished that the ground will swallow me that second
I don die!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2022
Hahahahhahaha

Was still in sec sch and forming big boy and eyeing one beautiful area babe that had plenty elder sisters. So, was passing their house one day and the elder sisters invited me in. Suddenly a plate of rice was in front of. Even though I insisted that I was fine and didn't want to eat anything they insisted that I must eat. With so many eyes staring at me I reluctantly started eating. Suddenly about 2 or 3 grains sneaked from my mouth into my nasal cavity resulting in uncontrollable bout of relentless coughing. As I was coughing tears was pouring out of my eyes. Suddenly about 2 or so grains of rices flew from out of my nose and onto the table. It was a combination of relief and suffocating embarrassment. Couldn't raise my head up to look at faces. I never passed through the front of that house again.

Man don see things for life sha

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by emmyluizzz: 10:20pm On May 11, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
The day I didn’t zip my trouser and everyone was seeing my pant. Nobody bothered to tell me. Thank God I wore under ware if not my private part would have been on full display. It was a colleague who told me to zip up and that was like after 30 minutes of walking up and down undecided
what colour of pants did you put on

can we see them
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by saintTim(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
Back when in secondary school, I was the shy type, I picked interest on the finest girl in school she was my junior, after making my intension known to my guys they advised me to take gin ( if u don't get it,........), so i did, I walked up to her feeling fly in my neat stuckin and airforce1, i started dropping my cramed lines *in my mind Nasty C is a learner* I lost the rest of the lines when she said 'really' with her nice smile and dentision, the only thing I could remember after then was me drawing map of Burkina Faso with my shoes. She ended up falling for my real G. �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Jollos(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
Mine happened on the day super eagle played Ghana.
I was in a zoom meeting, my neighbors are watching the match in my sitting room. I placed my phone on TV stand, I don't know one of them touched my phone and switch to video. I just received call that I was disturbing the meeting with match.
I felt embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by obikiel(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2022
it would have been today, but he who seats on the throne was there for me.

I took yam and beans to work. Around 9am , I went to the break out session to have my breakfast not forgetting my milk drink I had made with just milk and sugar. After swallowing the dangerous contents, I went back to work.....

After some time I started feeling bloated, I went to the toilet and farted, no solid waste. this repeated for like 4 times before I closed around 5pm.

when we closed and I got into the staff bus, I didn't know the journey was going to be a treacherous one, coming from the Island down to Ikoyi, the traffic that held us there must have connived with forces unknown to disgrace me.

while in the bus, there was a rumble in my stomach, …I prayed and I wished.....that this cup will pass me by, i was so uncomfortable using all my strength to prevent all the contents in my stomach from escaping.

On getting to ago-palace road(round about), I was already standing in the bus as my patience was wearing out, even in the AC bus a sweat broke out from my head, close colleagues after knowing the calamity I was battling with suggested that I stop and use one of the eateries rest rooms.

Armed with the new information, I came down from the bus and went to libra motors, where I was directed to their toilet and the rest they say is history...…..

11 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by MediMedi(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
11/05/2022, I was seeing this prostitute and the condom broke, half of it was left to my dick.
Am scared as I type I feel ashamed for myself

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by marsup: 10:59pm On May 11, 2022
The day Buhari became the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by casdgreat(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
The day I vomited in a danfo bus heading from trade fair to iyana iba.i taught i could control it, and i was seated in the middle seat I literally splashed it on thw front passenger’s.you need to see the way i was cursed that day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Angy55(f): 11:13pm On May 11, 2022
obikiel:

I took yam and beans to work. Around 9am , I went to the break out session to have my breakfast not forgetting my milk drink I had made with just milk and sugar. After swallowing the dangerous contents, I went back to work.....

After some time I started feeling bloated, I went to the toilet and farted, no solid waste. this repeated for like 4 times before I closed around 5pm.

when we closed and I got into the staff bus, I didn't know the journey was going to be a treacherous one, coming from the Island down to Ikoyi, the traffic that held us there must have connived with forces unknown to disgrace me.

while in the bus, there was a rumble in my stomach, …I prayed and I wished.....that this cup will pass me by, i was so uncomfortable using all my strength to prevent all the contents in my stomach from escaping.

On getting to ago-palace road(round about), I was already standing in the bus as my patience was wearing out, even in the AC bus a sweat broke out from my head, close colleagues after knowing the calamity I was battling with suggested that I stop and use one of the eateries rest rooms.

Armed with the new information, I came down from the bus and went to libra motors, where I was directed to their toilet and the rest they say is history...…..
grin
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by jaszplus12(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahahhahaha

Was still in sec sch and forming big boy and eyeing one beautiful area babe that had plenty elder sisters. So, was passing their house one day and the elder sisters invited me in. Suddenly a plate of rice was in front of. Even though I insisted that I was fine and didn't want to eat anything they insisted that I must eat. With so many eyes staring at me I reluctantly started eating. Suddenly about 2 or 3 grains sneaked from my mouth into my nasal cavity resulting in uncontrollable bout of relentless coughing. As I was coughing tears was pouring out of my eyes. Suddenly about 2 or so grains of rices flew from out of my nose and onto the table. It was a combination of relief and suffocating embarrassment. Couldn't raise my head up to look at faces. I never passed through the front of that house again.
Seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your experience was classic!!
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Typicool8(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2022
Chaos14:
You got it from slawomiir
Lol me just wan catch cruise
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Lamanii22(f): 11:37pm On May 11, 2022
obikiel:

how in the world would you take milk when eating beans…. Omooor.. the God you serve is a living one

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by GabiEmma: 11:40pm On May 11, 2022
Sekoni003:
I
It was embarrassing but in the end, it had its perks cheesy

Talk about the perks abeg
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Nunam(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2022
Gaskiya kam u don suffer
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Uptheante(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2022
Youngjohnosas:
The day I fought a guy in school and I don’t know how he hit me and my face got swollen.the teacher took us outside and flogged us, came back and never knew there was a lump on my face cos I was crying after being flogged.

Got back into the class room and everyone started shouting buns and egg roll and started hailing the guy that he knocked me with a punch.local man started feeling like the undertaker and was walking majestically in class.He later came to hug me and said sorry .I felt like disappearing from the class at that point.

How was I going to walk home with the lump on my head, imagine me trekking with a swollen head, what was I going to tell my mom at home?what would I tell my friends at home?i felt embarrassed and wanted to just stay back in school so the disgrace won’t get home but it was very impossible.

Got home and lied to mummy I fell why playing football but nobody believed me, i lost my voice in school and at home that each time I said anything they would mention the name of the guy I fought with.

It was really a tough and embarrassing period for me that even my female class mates would threaten to beat me up at any slightest provocation.
grin
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by placeofallure(f): 12:29am On May 12, 2022
Back in the university, My Jambite days. There was these set of guys who live nearby. They were medical students and one of them has been asking me out but I kept declining until it sank in his head that I'd never date him. I was friendly with the rest of the guys though because they were my big sister's friends before she left school, so I do go there once in a while.

Now back home in Lag, in our church during holy communion service, they pass the supposed bread and blood round, you drink immediately and return the tiny container. That's the practice.

Back to school, the university chapel that I attend is the same one that this niggar attend. It was holy communion service and the ushers were passing round the bread and blood. Behold, this dude was among the ushers and he happened to serve me, dunno whether it was by accident or design. When he brought the blood of Christ, I just took the container and downed it. I wanted to return the cup when I noticed this devilish funny expression on his face, like somebody suppressing the urge to laugh. I looked round and I saw everyone still holding their drinks. Ah! I nearly peed in my pants, I knew I had fumbled. He just quickly went away as if nothing happened.

As if that wasn't enough, I paid a visit to one of my sister's friends at the medical lodge the following week. It was a bad timing, all of them were at home. Immediately I stepped in, they all fell silent. One of them was like, "Ah baby, o jeun lo church ni last week ni?" The rest of them just burst into an uncontrollable laughter. I instantly knew the idiot must have told them.

Na by force to date someone ni? The fool was there, grinning from ear to ear. I just made a U-turn and walked quietly away.

6 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 12, 2022
My most embarrassing moment was the day my former landlady poured clothes which I had already washed onto bare sand - I just stood there and looked at the lady in anger.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Typicool8(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2022
placeofallure:
Back in the university, My Jambite days. There was these set of guys who live nearby. They were medical students and one of them has been asking me out but I kept declining until it sank in his head that I'd never date him. I was friendly with the rest of the guys though because they were my big sister's friends before she left school, so I do go there once in a while.

Now back home in Lag, in our church during holy communion service, they pass the supposed bread and blood round, you drink immediately and return the tiny container. That's the practice.

Back to school, the university chapel that I attend is the same one that this niggar attend. It was holy communion service and the ushers were passing round the bread and blood. Behold, this dude was among the ushers and he happened to serve me, dunno whether it was by accident or design. When he brought the blood of Christ, I just took the container and downed it. I wanted to return the cup when I noticed this devilish funny expression on his face, like somebody suppressing the urge to laugh. I looked round and I saw everyone still holding their drinks. Ah! I nearly peed in my pants, I knew I had fumbled. He just quickly went away as if nothing happened.

As if that wasn't enough, I paid a visit to one of my sister's friends at the medical lodge the following week. It was a bad timing, all of them were at home. Immediately I stepped in, they all fell silent. One of them was like, "Ah baby, o jeun lo church ni last week ni?" The rest of them just burst into an uncontrollable laughter. I instantly knew the idiot must have told them.

Na by force to date someone ni? The fool was there, grinning from ear to ear. I just made a U-turn and walked quietly away.
grin grin I can relate sha,so sorry about your experience

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Silkgotti(m): 1:35am On May 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Clonelord:

I boarded a bus to Mile2 and everyone in the bus kept staring at me and they all tried to seat far from me.. lucky me, before we got to Mile2 it was already dark. There was much traffic on the road
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by BRATISLAVA: 1:45am On May 12, 2022
From the responses, this is a forum of teenage boys. Or is all that Nigerians think about love and being jilted?

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by RedAlert08(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2022
placeofallure:

Why didn't you wanna date the guy?
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Gambit1(f): 6:59am On May 12, 2022
Wa
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2022
Chai.. I was so pressed, the moment i stopped at a fast food to urinate, everything rushed out on my trouser. I had to go buy another Jean that day. I was embarrassed, people were just looking at me. I can't say what really happened to me that day.. Chai
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Mide1data: 7:09am On May 12, 2022
Gambit1:
Wa

HILARIOUS

Modified: why delete the post?
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Lindajames1010: 7:34am On May 12, 2022
Mide1data:
Mine was when I tried to ask a girl out in high school.

She told me to my face(in Yoruba)- "o lowo e" Which means "you don't have the money"

Everybody burst into laughter that I ran out of the class.

WHAT YOUR'S ?

If is in highschool, she might not even meant it.
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by femmoy(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2022
In primary school,I was to represent green house in a race competition but I was the shy type. Despite boasting and attracting many people to watch my race, seeing the crowd,I went into hiding in shame of not coming first in the race. While hiding,I heard my name being called as it was time but I didn't come out from hiding.

People laughed at me seriously after the race that I ran away.
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Mide1data: 7:46am On May 12, 2022
Lindajames1010:
If is in highschool, she might not even mean it.
mean it
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Gambit1(f): 7:59am On May 12, 2022
Mide1data:

HILARIOUS

Modified: why delete the post?

Some people might start saying all sort of nonsense. I just thought of it.
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by tonexman18(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2022
Most embarassing day was when i went to a game center in my secondary school days…. School closed for the day, instead of going home, i decided to go test my gaming skill, omor naso i dey game center night reach o… My parent already called the school proprietor, naso ultimate search begin

Got home by 7pm, met my parent with the school proprietor there, omor no be small insult and shout from both parties o… i think say matter end that night sef

The following day, i went to school, i was called out on the assembly ground and was told to stand on a desk facing the students and to exlplain to the students what happened the previous day, i was also flogged too…..It wasn’t a small sermon dat day

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.