Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals (11534 Views)

Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Check Out This Moon Sex Positions +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 7:04pm On May 11, 2022
so i am in lekki in this estate and i have many female neighbors.and almost all of them are witches. so they do sexual ritual magic and take mens destinies away but they see that am impenetrable because I understand the spiritual world. what these girls do they do on a new or full moon night especially when there is an eclipse, they will come by my window almost naked and be seducing me bending over etc. Now i just had another incident this new moon solar eclipse black moon that just passed april 30th, the woman saw me comng up the stairs and she ran out of her apartment at about 1 am in towel that was so high up you can see her coochie.i Know this full moon luna eclipse comng up 16th may has powerful energies and i expect another incident. so bascally what happens is that these are portal opening and power exchange days and If you fall for their seduction on these days and have sex with them, they will use your energy and life force and destiny to renew and revitalize themselves and you will see that they are progressing and buying new cars while your life falls apart. they have been targeting me but i have not fallen .

this life is diabolical. protect yourselves

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2022
whatever weed you are smoking, it is too strong for you...so i suggest you reduce your intake so that the fullmoon witches hallucinations you get will disappear from your window!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 7:18pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
whatever weed you are smoking, it is too strong for you...so i suggest you reduce your intake so that the fullmoon witches hallucinations you get will disappear from your window!
grin grin am serious bro. deead serious. maybe i will film it

7 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
grin grin am serious bro. deead serious. maybe i will film it

for the purpose of documentation and education, YES you need to film these "witches" in action.

12 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Boogyman557: 7:23pm On May 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool Video it wit ur camera phone or I don't believe!

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by carl90(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2022
Did you mention eclipse occuring during a full moon? Ayam not understanding. By the way,which movie is this? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Acidbath: 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
From bestiality tales to witchcraft.

You will not stop females from moving to lekki. If you dey vex, go huzzle make you afford lekki apartment.

Animal.

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On May 11, 2022
All that will condemn your experience are people doing same, they hate exposure.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Legendforte: 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
It's now imperative that nairaland creates kids' section for insolent imps like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Legendforte: 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
hisgrace090:
All that will condemn your experience are people doing same, they hate exposure.
Wise one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Austeeenxx: 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
No be only full moon ritual, na moon knight. Werey.

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by ashawopikin(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
so i am in lekki in this estate and i have many female neighbors.and almost all of them are witches. so they do sexual ritual magic and take mens destinies away but they see that am impenetrable because I understand the spiritual world. what these girls do they do on a new or full moon night especially when there is an eclipse, they will come by my window almost naked and be seducing me bending over etc. Now i just had another incident this new moon solar eclipse black moon that just passed april 30th, the woman saw me comng up the stairs and she ran out of her apartment at about 1 am in towel that was so high up you can see her coochie.i Know this full moon luna eclipse comng up 16th may has powerful energies and i expect another incident. so bascally what happens is that these are portal opening and power exchange days and If you fall for their seduction on these days and have sex with them, they will use your energy and life force and destiny to renew and revitalize themselves and you will see that they are progressing and buying new cars while your life falls apart. they have been targeting me but i have not fallen .

Op, e be like say u don

6 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
u be bad person grin

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by clericuzzio(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:

Look for Sage incense and burn it when they are performing their rituals.
perform the KC, LBRP and SB daily and I assure you they will flee at the sight of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2022
Op u might be getting it wrong
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 9:34pm On May 11, 2022
clericuzzio:

Look for Sage incense and burn it when they are performing their rituals.
perform the KC, LBRP and SB daily and I assure you they will flee at the sight of you
am way ahead of you bro but great advice. check all the incense i have burned

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
killmods:
Op u might be getting it wrong
oh trust me i am not. .
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
oh trust me i am not. .
Hmmm.. I'm researching on it right now. Make i no go looseguard

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
killmods:

bro this world is deeper than you think it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
killmods:

oyinbo people do a version of it but not to steal your destiny

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a36200187/full-moon-ritual/

Get Witchy With These Full Moon Rituals
No wand required.

by GABRIELA HERSTIK
APR 22, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Jmichael1(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
As my uncle will always say...
wat u don't knw is bigger than u.

make i jejely reserve my comment then wait 4 the elders of the house to put mouth for dis mathias....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 9:59pm On May 11, 2022
Jmichael1:
As my uncle will always say...
wat u don't knw is bigger than u.

make i jejely reserve my comment then wait 4 the elders of the house to put mouth for dis mathias....
your uncle is a wise man

1 Like

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
bro this world is deeper than you think it is
Yea.. i know
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by 2buffagain(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

This stuff is real bro.
The effects of being used may not manifest exactly like OP had said, but rest assured that when an ignorant fellow becomes spiritual meat, If their life is still normal after that, then it is because their life was meant to be far greater than the normal they go on living.

But they might never know as that greater part has been stolen. Save God has mercy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
oyinbo people do a version of it but not to steal your destiny

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a36200187/full-moon-ritual/

Get Witchy With These Full Moon Rituals
No wand required.

by GABRIELA HERSTIK
APR 22, 2021
So why our version no dey available for research
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 10:10pm On May 11, 2022
killmods:

So why our version no dey available for research
ahhh well i dont know. maybe because it is more diabolical ? evil intentions ? .bt am sure if you research well you will find it somewhere.
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh well i dont know. maybe because it is more diabolical ? evil intentions ? .bt am sure if you research well you will find it somewhere.
You can point me in the right direction a little more tho.
Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 10:21pm On May 11, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Islandlady(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
HHmm too many stubborn he-goats here will not hear what the Op is telling them now!

Many ladies from the marine world are many this days looking for spiritual sacrificial lamb to use

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by Ishilove: 10:27pm On May 11, 2022
sukkot:
am way ahead of you bro but great advice. check all the incense i have burned
*I'm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 10:28pm On May 11, 2022
Ishilove:

*I'm
hey who is checking eh ? its nairaland

3 Likes

Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by sukkot: 10:29pm On May 11, 2022
Ishilove:

*I'm
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Wear This New Hot Trending Pant? Pix / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / 6 Common Sense Principles For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.