Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (51670 Views)

Ait Deletes It's PDP Presidential Primary Pool / E-Payment Transactions In Q1 2021 Rise By 82% To ₦66 Trillion / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Iamntasaint: 11:01pm On May 11, 2022
He can only b president of Biafra. Who dash monkey banana. Sorry we South South would rather vote for a northern than vote for those set of people who think they are wiser n more important than every other tribe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

GEJ did in 2011.
he was already president when he won the online polls not this unknown irrelevant pig who cant talk to his thugs...u guys should leave presidential matters for nigerians u will get biafra 3 days to nigeria election...the new nigeria president will take it back after one week.simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by deji17: 11:02pm On May 11, 2022
I don't know how many times we have to say this before it sinks in: There is no polling unit on social media.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Menance: 11:02pm On May 11, 2022
You guys should get pvc

3 Likes

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by abah52: 11:03pm On May 11, 2022
Googledotcom:
Online polls don't win election in Nigeria

On the contrary, online polls actually matter, even in Nigeria. Before the presidential election of 2015 , Buhari won the poll in Nairaland. And we all saw a reflection of that at the election proper.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Polchiz(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2022
osazsky:
he was already president when he won the online polls not this unknown irrelevant pig who cant talk to his thugs...u guys should leave presidential matters for nigerians u will get biafra 3 days to nigeria election...the new nigeria president will take it back after one week.simple
Oh I see! Have you stopped crying?

Efulefu!

1 Like

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by porthouse7(f): 11:03pm On May 11, 2022
igbo online election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Wahala90: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate. Even Osibanjo is better than Tinubu but Buhari's govt has done a huge mess to his credibility. You can't dissociate Osibanjo from the mess this govt has put us into.

My order of preference:
1. Obi
2. Osibanjo
3. Atiku
4. Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by CSTRR: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
Sannisege:
The way he repaired Anambra Economy. Keep fooling yourself and fellow Igbos.
There is only so much he can do as a governor.
Macro economics is controlled at the federal level.

What you should look for is a candidate with the right ideas and the integrity to bring his agenda to the fore.

If you like don't support Pete obi in the north.

Just know that you will be going against the Increasingly overwhelming choice of southern Nigeria.

And one way or the other, something will shift.
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Polchiz(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2022
Iamntasaint:
He can only b president of Biafra. Who dash monkey banana. Sorry we South South would rather vote for a northern than vote for those set of people who think they are wiser n more important than every other tribe.

Good one!
I pity Igbos who supported Jonathan.
We told them that their worst enemies are the people they call brothers but they wouldn't listen.
All Igbos should come to nairaland and see who their enemies are.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Oh I see! Have you stopped crying?

Efulefu!
u are very stingy...so when u get ur biafra 2 weeks to election.. u want an igbo president to rule nigeria,then an igbo man will also be the president of biafra..u guys are funny..if a white man wants to be ur president will u agree..so let someone from the south be nigeria president then an igbo man biafra president..una too selfish oga..buhari has promised to give u biafra before election..why is obi fooling himself..u guys dont know wat u want..when the igbo region becomes united we will know nt violence does not count unity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by ShaqFu: 11:08pm On May 11, 2022
AIT should rest. We all know from history these so called online poll mean absolutely nothing when it comes to the real deal of casting votes.

I'm sure they (AIT) deleted that poll because it didn't favour their candidate. It's not today we know AIT and their penchant for conducting meaningless online polls. Tssk.
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2022
mozambo:
Hi,

Do watch these short video on the spiritual ways to activate the power in the tongue and be enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUgtDcnyZ8I
thrash
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Polchiz(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2022
osazsky:
u are very stingy...so when u get ur biafra 2 weeks to election.. u want an igbo president to rule nigeria,then an igbo man will also be the president of biafra..u guys are funny..if a white man wants to be ur president will u agree..so let someone from the south be nigeria president then an igbo man biafra president..una too selfish oga..buhari has promised to give u biafra before election..why is obi fooling himself..u guys dont know wat u want..when the igbo region becomes united we will know nt violence does not count unity..
Stop crying now and get your pvc. On election day, vote APC.
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by jrusky(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2022
In as far I'm a pdp I stop following online votes or social media vote because in 2019 Atiku won on all social media votes did he became the president? Hell No.

So sorry that 85% shit does not mean anything to me till the election day because apc are not going to drop power easily because they know plenty of them go rot in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Thonee(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2022
All these online pool voted by keypad warríors is nothing to me.

That's how Chris Okotie won Obasanjo online but couldn't come third in real election.

As you vote online get your PVC ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by CSTRR: 11:10pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Good one!
We told them that their worst enemies are the people they call brothers but they wouldn't listen.
Your IQ is small.

You are using nairaland to gauge support?

What makes you so sure he is from the south south?
Even if he is, he is just one man.

If Peter obi runs today, there is a 100% chance he will sweep the south south by over 90-95% votes, especially in alwaibom,Cross River, and Delta.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Shakur86(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi this peter Obi that, can you pls show us his achievement as governor of Anambra state to deserve all these praises

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Bigotry induced analysis.

Your opinion. I have written same about Osinbajo, a man from same state as myself. I detest online intimidation fuelled by the reality that their preferred candidate cannot win in real life. Get involved and work hard for your candidate both online and offline with superior arguments.

Many Obi supporters either run away or resort to insults when we start talking about Legacies. Legacies are part of what you use to convince neutral delegates. What can you point to today as your legacy which cannot be denied by your successors? That's how you win people over not with insults. Those of Tinubu's cannot even be denied by his worst enemies. That is why we are behind him. It's easy to campaign for a man with verifiable legacies. Cheers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2022
Arysexy:
Peter Obi leading in all polls

Even on Reno Omokri poll, he dusted every strong politician

Lalasticlala

To have a more credible poll results, they should add more demographics, people with voters card, age group, gender etc so we know where the % is coming from.

1 Like

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by paularge91: 11:14pm On May 11, 2022
Jay5mie:

�� grin cheesy grin
Please, only Nigerians can contest for presidency, Igbos should go and find the rising sun.
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Good one!
nobody will support u..until u start behaving like human beign..we live like normal human beign in the south...u guys where trying to add delta state or impose biafra on delta state...who does that..when u start behaving like human beign delta and all southern states will support u..when u guys are ready we in the south will no..but for this 2023 una never ready..put ur house together..stop killing urselfs cuz there is killing in the north,stop killing ur sis cuz she join army..stop beheading ur bro to pass a message to buhari..stop locking urself indoors to pass a message to buhari..since una don they lock unaself inside house buhari has not borrowed or complained of shortfall in revenue..make delta.lagos..ph do lockdown for 9 hrs nigeria will crumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by haslaw(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary the Twitter president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Rawtruth1: 11:16pm On May 11, 2022
If only laziness would allow you to go through the link in my statement and read that I was quoting Baba Obasanjo. You don't even know who you call ipob. So anyone from any part of the country that advocates for justice and Fairplay for the Igbos is ipob according to you?

I and Deji plus thousands of others are for justice and Fairplay.

Baba Obasanjo ruled for eight years, PA Osinbajo vice president for seven years, how has that impacted on the quality of the lives of the common man in Yoruba Nation?

Some of us are too blinded by tribes and religion.

After eight years Jagagban if he wins, you will still be as poor as church rat, nothing changes.

Let's seek for who has the wisdom to repair Nigerian economy, that's my stand

Sannisege:
The way he repaired Anambra Economy. Keep fooling yourself and fellow Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Polchiz(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2022
osazsky:
nobody will support u..until u start behaving like human beign..we live like normal human beign in the south...u guys where trying to add delta state or impose biafra on delta state...who does that..when u start behaving like human beign delta and all southern states will support u..when u guys are ready we in the south will no..but for this 2023 una never ready..put ur house together..stop killing urselfs cuz there is killing in the north,stop killing ur sis cuz she join army..stop beheading ur bro to pass a message to buhari..stop locking urself indoors to pass a message to buhari..since una don they lock unaself inside house buhari has not borrowed or complained of shortfall in revenue..make delta.lagos..ph do lockdown for 9 hrs nigeria will crumble

Go ahead and support APC (Tinubu).
Are you happy now?
Congratulations!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Your IQ is small.

You are using nairaland to gauge support?

What makes you so sure he is from the south south?
Even if he is, he is just one man.

If Peter obi runs today, there is a 100% chance he will sweep the south south by over 90-95% votes, especially in alwaibom,Cross River, and Delta.
I just they laff..with all the poo we they read abt igbo...I did prefer make buhari continue or give another northerner..I am from the south..I hate igbos..I dont know y..and the hate is recent..it started like 2 years ago..I used to love and respect them but for now they are all pigs..igbo man nor be human beign..no one human in that region
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Shikini: 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
Lol
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Go ahead and support APC (Tinubu).
Are you happy now?
Congratulations!
I am not voting for tinubu...I will go for wike if I have no option or any other northerner
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by Polchiz(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2022
osazsky:
I am not voting for tinubu...I will go for wike if I have no option or any other northerner

Alright!
Congratulations.
When it is the turn of South South , we will pay ou back.
Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by foryourmind: 11:22pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
osazsky:
[/s]
This boy close your mouth let us hear word. You only have one vote that's if you even have PVC. Take your single opinion and shove it up your ass.

Which one is we we we South? Who are you? Who knows you in your street? Carry your bigoted opinions and shove it up your empty cranium there in Osun State. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2022
Polchiz:

Stop crying now and get your pvc. On election day, vote APC.
if an igbo man is the other option..sorry to say I will have to vote apc again in pain..una be wan add delta state join una rubbish ipob nonsense on mon. Why are u guys now looking for our vote..delta is nigeria not biafra..learn to know ur boundaries rule number 1..pigs..moreover y do u guys want to rule nigeria dont u think this ambition will distract ur fight

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos) / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.