Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms (9604 Views)

FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes / Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Ayesolve: 7:25pm On May 11, 2022
Barring any last-minute change of plans, the ruling All Progressives Congress APC is set to extend its deadline for submission of forms in order to allow ample opportunity for its presidential aspirants to return their nomination and expression of interest forms, Vanguard has learned.

While the sale of forms officially closed on Tuesday, indications emerged on Wednesday that the party will also extend the exercise till Friday.

The submission of forms was scheduled to be a one-day event but party sources said some of the high-profile aspirants, including former President Goodluck Jonathan, were yet to turn in the documents as of noon on Wednesday.

“A lot is required to fill the presidential forms and some of them picked the forms late. So, we reckon that one day will not be enough for some of those who picked the forms close to the deadline. So, there is a proposal for extension and I am sure that a formal announcement would be made in that regard”, said one of the party sources.

When contacted, National Publicity Secretary of the parry, Barr. Felix Morka said both the sales and submission of forms have now been extended till Friday.
Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/jonathan-apc-extends-deadline-for-submission-of-forms/

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by joe54: 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin
Vanguard with their sensational news.
This news will give some people sleepless night.

Imagine

The same people that kicked you out now begging and even buying the form to get you back. Hunger has formatted their brains.

Anyway light has nothing to do with darkness.
APC IS A KINGDOM OF DARK MINDS.

15 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Xscape1993(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
Bad product. Evil party....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by yyba: 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
If you like extend it to next year TINUBU is the next president of nigeria according to majority of people that have voters card. Hehehe if you know you know grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Jideope: 7:30pm On May 11, 2022
Smiles
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31pm On May 11, 2022
Anything is possible
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Makanike: 7:33pm On May 11, 2022
Dey we extend it to suit almajiri in the north
If Peter obi no be 9ja next presido 9ja is gun
Ndi ara
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by BigDawsNet: 7:33pm On May 11, 2022
Make dem chill

My money remain 1.2m

Who will balance it for me here embarassed

2 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by SensualMan: 7:33pm On May 11, 2022
Smart North. The chess game that would be played on yoruba head is of a different planet.

Weldone Adamu cheesy

After PeePoo submitted his form, APC now extended the date and one man called himself National Leader without having a clue in the workings of the party he purportedly formed grin

There's more to this 2023 than wearing Pampers and rushing to the secretariat to submit form.

13 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by MasterSima(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Yimu

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by OgunleyeA1: 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Nice
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by olaboy33(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Any serious candidate should have submitted the noination form by now!

We all know the serious candidate amongst the lot.

Just 370 delegates lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by specialmati(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin any youth supporting this party needs his head examine excluding the agberos. the change the promised the country was the negative one,then next level was on negative change. now what do you think will be the next agenda
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Felabrity: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
They are cashing out Wella

Extend it to 2024 no one cares
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by HitTheFloor(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
you can scale your business to the next level by advertising your various services in our public Facebook group with over 130k members hailing from different parts of Africa, The Phillipines and even the USA.

Dm us on WhatsApp (check signature)
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by oka4ugoo: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
My anger now be say the coat wey I cut according to my size don dey tight me for armpit cry

5 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
Okay.
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Franchise21(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
OK
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Mooh247: 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
grin

Annoited candidate no see mere 360 statutory delegates endorse them

Lagos , Kano and Osun State statutory delegates waiting for Ameachi, Osinbajo and others with Vawulence

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by JamiuKabir: 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
rogue party of criminals.
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by dmostcheerful(f): 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
Ah, some people are running around asking for delegates.
Some people de Senegal, delegates buy form for am dey beg am say we dey ready to back you.
This race of destiny it's not by gra gra, it's not by short cut, it's not by betrayal, it's not by noise making nah God go push you.
It's not of him that willeth, it's by God who showeth mercy.
Baba God, when them dey badmouth me even in my goodness, when they sabotage me, when they pay people to cause havock and destroy my good plan baba God give them a temporary happiness and fight for me.

6 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by SensualMan: 7:38pm On May 11, 2022
Like Commando(Arnold Shwartzneggar) do say in movies... I'll be back

To show Yorubas Shegge!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Nigerialabalaba: 7:39pm On May 11, 2022
olaboy33:
Any serious candidate should have submitted the noination form by now!

We all know the serious candidate amongst the lot.

dem still dey look for delegates to endorse dem forms while some like Ngige dey consult hin people whether to resign as minister to contest of kuku fashie his yeye idea of contesting for president grin

4 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by tesppidd: 7:40pm On May 11, 2022
These people APC and PDP are just playing hide and seek with each other, with each side trying to outsmart the other.

That is exactly how they will continue until one side falls short of the law without knowing it.

And Professor Mahmoud Yakubu is not smiling, the man doesn't waste any time in disqualifying person.

40 Likes

Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by SensualMan: 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Gkay1(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2022
They extend it because they are using their form to make more money now.
Re: APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms by Mickykarim: 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
APC has become a Billion Naira party. Why would anybody expect it to stop making money. It is good for the party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Bridge Repairs Starts August 23, Bridge Won't Be Closed / Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.