Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (44319 Views)

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2022
British government live Nigerian to elect their choice and be an independent country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Arysexy(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2022
Is GEJ no longer Jonad.aft, Ot.uoke drun.kard as described by APC?
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by izombie(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2022
I will not believe GEJ will join apc until it happens. Bit if it helps to remove tinubu then he should join. Yorubas need to be taught a lesson.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2022
AMGBoss:
Corruption 2.0. Nigerians don't learn.

Yet I was paid 13th month, 7k bag of rice, #30 Keke fare, #1200 bag of cement and others. Wetin your Buhari don do if not hunger and wickedness?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by poiZon: 10:42am On May 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
I told you guys before now that I heard from a very close reliable source that GEJ will formally join & declare for the APC presidential election on Wednesday.

Most people underestimate commentators here on this platform not knowing who they are in real life.
I've lodged in a hotel Double K last weekend somewhere in one of the NC state, so I ran into one of GEJ close ally who happened to be one of my bosses in abuja. As we sat out by bar in the night to gist then he came up with the news. This same person may make the ministerial list of GEJ if elected.

He said Buhari & some Northern elites want GEJ to complete his own 8 yrs like others, and also stabilize the polity. That GEJ will be the unifier.
So many pdp candidates will back out..

Unless peter obi wins the primaries..
If atiku wins, then apc/gej will finish the election before 9.00am

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by DJGiore: 10:42am On May 12, 2022
thats he's business in life dont take things to the heart for your sanity sake.... download hot dj mix that will turn you on naija dj mix.com
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by poiZon: 10:43am On May 12, 2022
emetisuccess:
He's going to fail woefully.
In the state of Osun,, Yes.
He dey always fail there.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2022
If you still think APC is different from PDP in this country then I pray for you to grow brain. Mana P 0.2 loading..........
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by adebayo987: 10:44am On May 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-finally-joins-apc-heres-what-we-know-so-far/amp
His new international appointment is a huge hindrance. I'd advise he stays back. Nigeria presently needs a lot of work that would take at least 9 years to fix and his 4 years tenure won't look like he has done anything. Let him wait and instead run after the first four years of the one that would take it from Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by BobPRESS5(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2022
Kai! This news touch everywhere and everything oo!
Wish him all the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by ibechris(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2022
emetisuccess:
He's going to fail woefully.

Fail in ur village I guess.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by izombie(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

Don't mind them...

Let watch those Igbo. people who wanted to die because of GEJ second if they will leave Peter Obi and keep supporting Jonathan.....

Nah calculation....

Hypocrite loading...
It doesn't matter. It's a win win for igbos. If pdp wins then obi will be there as president or vp. If gej wins, he will also be there.
The real question is who will the yorubas vote for if gej gets the apc ticket?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by hayzed19(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2022
Consensus candidate is here.
GEJ has only one term to use and hand over back to the north shocked

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Arysexy(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2022
izombie:
It doesn't matter. It's a win win for igbos. If pdp wins then obi will be there as president or vp. If gej wins, he will also be there.
The real question is who will the yorubas vote for if gej gets the apc ticket?

Leave the treacherous Afonja, they don't know what is coming for them. Which face will they use to come to Jonathan if he wins, after all the gang up and insult on him. They are d loser here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:53am On May 12, 2022
yemmit90:
This GEJ lacks integrity and shameless.

No matter the kind of futune attach to a gift like this, I can never accept it.

Besides, how do they think that a sane Nigerian will vote for Jonathan again.

Please name a politician that is not shameless, channel your disappointment to Buhari who has made most youths to stay at home in the name of strike and killing ladies for their Yahoo plus business.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Stakeholders(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2022
For them to have purchased the form for him it show that he's their member. They cannot purchase the form for non members of the party.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:54am On May 12, 2022
Bravetunde:

Fuk off with your integrity slavve and coword.
If gej wins.as he has learnt his lesson you can drop suicidde notte before going to protest about anything.
It will be shoot on sightt for any body that wants to distract gej.
Give the integrity to theivenubu and ritualisst littered in the SW.
A word is enough for the wise one that will protest.

Don't mind the wailers jare

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:55am On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

Don't mind them...

Let watch those Igbo. people who wanted to die because of GEJ second if they will leave Peter Obi and keep supporting Jonathan.....

Nah calculation....

Hypocrite loading...

Concentrate on your Tinubu na and leave us to make our choice tongue.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by 77up(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2022
No consensus candidate anywhere, he will go to field with others grin

Welcome to the race jona.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 10:56am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tinubu ll contest and win under APC. Buhari ll be disgraced. Adamu ll be shamed. All the norths from their sultan to the least herdsmen ll be disgraced.
Lol, mumu. Better go buy many handkerchiefs because your tears will continue to pour till you die in your misery. Stupid witch like you, you want a sickly old drug addict that publicly urinate on himself to rule my country. Thunder fire you this morning,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:57am On May 12, 2022
It is funny to see some GEJ supporters now backing APC because their man is there. The same party they called Fulani party with an agenda to acutalise danfodio dream.

It is also funny to see some buhari supporters backing a man they called clueless and a drunkard.

Nigerian politicians are in one party. APC and PDP are just the visible factions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by benzine: 10:57am On May 12, 2022
yemmit90:

Wiil you keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:58am On May 12, 2022
Duru009:
Jonathan will finally be DISGRACE......

A man without honour !!

Who honour help? Every politician is selfish and so better face your own life. Pray for better four years from GEJ...I trust him Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by anonymous1759(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2022
sad
This one loud o. Power is likely going to the North. PDP throwing her primaries open is the joker. Even if Jonathan wins the primaries and south west fail to supports him Atiku will win for the north In PDP . I don’t see anyone defeating atiku in the primaries. PDP southern governors should have done better forcing them to cede the ticket to the South. Another Fulani president will instigate more killings from herdsmen.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2022
I had a conversation with his PA last night dude is not contesting anything here grin fake as hell
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by DeepSight(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2022
AMGBoss:
Corruption 2.0. Nigerians don't learn.

Can you beat your chest and say that Buhari has undertaken any visible fight against corruption in this country?
Who raised up Ganduje's hand for a second term after the dollar stuffing video?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by 77up(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2022
I see some set of people don't even have any political direction, Before it was Obi later they start rooting for Osinbajo now they are screaming Jona in just few hours he joined.

TINUBU is my candidate !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by deflover(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2022
so the south will only get 4yrs

the north is really smart
i would rather a akpabio than a Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by DeepSight(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2022
yemmit90:

How did sane Nigerians vote for Buhari twice?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by brayan(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2022
This is a classic case of a dog going back to it's vomit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by pagorino(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2022
After God and women, fear polithiefcians
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Mrbenny001: 11:03am On May 12, 2022
Obi we know
Peter the Rock grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.