Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (44345 Views)

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by jrusky(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2022
sosanova:
The real Buhari consensus candidate has finally been unveiled, there will be no APC presidential primary....haters can go jump inside Atlantic ocean.
Heart break for some people tonight

I can't hide it I hate people like you with passion, people who has no stand, people who are spineless mofo like you annoys me with passion..

So cable news no longer fake news platform because its about Gej?

Today you are pdp tomorrow you are apc are you sick or what?

I'm a die hard pdp if Gej join apc I will ampaign against him because him doing that it is highest betrayer of all time, we voted for him, stood by him till date through tick and dark and now jumping to the camp of those that disgraced him and to you is cool baa?

Go and work on your unstable personality ASAP. Nonsense, bloody compromiser and simp.

Pls to hell bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Miracle2022: 11:53am On May 12, 2022
rejoice4eva:
Why is it the same North that shouted crucifying him' is the one shouting hosanna to Jonathan?
Then, what manner of leaders are Jonathan, Obasanjo and co, after benefitting immensely from PDP and goodwill of Nigerians, getting to the peak of their political carriers on the platform, turned their back on the party and Nigeria?
For 7 years, Nigerians suffered under bad leadership, Jonathan never supported the masses, but for fear and wickedness romanced the power that be.
For what looked like apparent blackmail, he was sheepishly silent and doing the bidding of APC.
Is it not foolishness, or greed that will even make the thought of running for president, and APC for that matter to be mentioned concerning him
no permanent enemy in politics. People like you see opposition as enemies,and politics as war. But that is not how how politics is played. Obasanjo do 8 years,Buhari do 8years. Why must it be Jonathan that will do only 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 11:54am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll not die but live to declare the glory of God in the land of the living.
You can't intimidate me.
Rather I ll bully you this SlaveMajestic calling himself prince. Rag of a man.
Now listen, I ll be here to troll you and remind you of your woes when GEJ failed.
You are very stupi d for attempting to talk. Simps like you don't talk. You cheer when your mothers are talking.
Lol, cry me a river little dead bitch. We know spirits use human gadgets, someone told me that you're a dead woman that got raped to death by dogs. So because we didn't save you from your dogs fvckin you to death is enough reason to wish that an ugly looking sick brown teeth drug addict who urinate on himself in public to rule this great country. Not even the witches of this country would want that for Nigeria, I wonder why you hate Nigeria so much. Pls if it's true that you're actually a dead person according to what I'm reading pls rest in peace. Nigeria has won against your evil desires, if you're not actually a dead person pls go and wash your dirty pants it's smelling all over your write up because you won't buy another one or change it even though you menstruated on it. Disgusting dirty Yoruba SOW (Female pig). Good luck is coming back and you better return to your grave if you know you're actually dead or go wash your smelling pants first if you must attend the swearing in of our Dr of Zoology Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR Nigeria's President come 2023, keep crying dead evil spirit bitterplum

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
Hahahaha

Hahahaha Afonjati jati people i grin grin grin grin I told una. Omoluabi no be by mouth but your true real character na complete opposite!!! terrible yorrobanza lot!..I'm Yoruba,I no ever want anything to do with una in my life !cho cho choo cho bastards.! the real yoruba omoluabi died centuries ago! What we have now are mostly omo ale! unprincipled, anywhere- Belle face oloriburuku lot! I'll support anyone from southern Nigeria but not South WA.STE!..Thank you!!
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by elipheleh(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

Jonathan is an Igbo?.... Amechi also an Igbo? .... I hear sey Buhari don force Amechi to resign....your so called anointed candidate... it now Jonathan....following anywhere belle face... But something really awaits you and your likes.

Cry cry wailer
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by mywells: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen,Niggas and Bitches, Dad's and Mummy's, Girls and Boys vote wisely and don't want to hear them say them say,end time is now a living dog is better than a dead lion take note of this.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Senatorbng(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
The greed is so deep that he will agree to short change the south with a single 4 year term. Shame
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Duru009(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Who honour help? Every politician is selfish and so better face your own life. Pray for better four years from GEJ...I trust him Sha.

Let me tell you, JONATHAN will lose. Is a pure game plan. Thy only needed him to weaken the PDP......

Bookmark this PAGE.....
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Miracle2022: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
frankson1:

It would be a win-win to the North because a Northerner will be the President of Nigeria in four years time. This is the reason the North have been pushing for his candidacy.

If Mr. Jonathan falls for this then, he'd be more clueless than the word clueless itself undecided
2011 was supposed to be northern tenure but gej contested and won, now he is coming back to correct that mistake.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
Duru009:

Let me tell you, JONATHAN will lose. Is a pure game plan. Thy only needed him to weaken the PDP......

Bookmark this PAGE.....

Wetin Jona do you abeg? Is your Osi and Tinubu any better? Leave him to try his luck. Channel your energy to looking for voter's card against 2023 to vote for your favorite. Allow Jona to contest in peace, it is not a do or die affair.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Didi2d(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
Jagabandits right now

You have successfully made laugh this morning.
Chai!

This your post very simple and funny
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Miracle2022: 12:07pm On May 12, 2022
Tareq1105:
They just want to disgrace this man. How does he intend to revive the economy? How can you accept to come back after naira you left at #167 to $1 is now #591 to $1? Ok think it's more about greed and not service.
what is Peter Obi and Tinubu coming to do since 1dollar is #600?
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by ATMCARD2(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-finally-joins-apc-heres-what-we-know-so-far/amp
Pls where is Vulturemmanagrill....lol......SS/SE or NORTH 2023
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Bgetto: 12:08pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm lesson for those who do with politics with their heart and �
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Oziens: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
What is your stress?

iCauseTrouble:
Shame on Reno Omokri. He has always been boasting and beating his chest that Jonathan will never join APC
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Oziens: 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
Godjone:
Jonathan is a big disgrace if the news is true
On the contrary l, it's you and your co traveller that are block- headed. Is it not his right??
Hypocrate...
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Duru009(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Wetin Jona do you abeg? Is your Osi and Tinubu any better? Leave him to try his luck. Channel your energy to looking for voter's card against 2023 to vote for your favorite. Allow Jona to contest in peace, it is not a do or die affair.

Am not against JONATHAN or anything but wait and watch. He should have kept himself.Thy only want to redicule him.....
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by BennyDGreat: 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
I told you guys before now that I heard from a very close reliable source that GEJ will formally join & declare for the APC presidential election on Wednesday.

Most people underestimate commentators here on this platform not knowing who they are in real life.
I've lodged in a hotel Double K last weekend somewhere in one of the NC state, so I ran into one of GEJ close ally who happened to be one of my bosses in abuja. As we sat out by bar in the night to gist then he came up with the news. This same person may make the ministerial list of GEJ if elected.

He said Buhari & some Northern elites want GEJ to complete his own 8 yrs like others, and also stabilize the polity. That GEJ will be the unifier.

Hmm this is a complicated game...wow
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
Duru009:

Am not against JONATHAN or anything but wait and watch. He should have kept himself.Thy only want to redicule him.....

Will the ridicule reduce the money or power he had before now? If FFK could shock me, GEJ na small case abeg.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Skyehigher1: 12:20pm On May 12, 2022
What I knew is that Jonathan will never win APC presidential primaries
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, cry me a river little dead bitch. We know spirits use human gadgets, someone told me that you're a dead woman that got raped to death by dogs. So because we didn't save you from your dogs fvckin you to death is enough reason to wish that an ugly looking sick brown teeth drug addict who urinate on himself in public to rule this great country. Not even the witches of this country would want that for Nigeria, I wonder why you hate Nigeria so much. Pls if it's true that you're actually a dead person according to what I'm reading pls rest in peace. Nigeria has won against your evil desires, if you're not actually a dead person pls go and wash your dirty pants it's smelling all over your write up because you won't buy another one or change it even though you menstruated on it. Disgusting dirty Yoruba SOW (Female pig). Good luck is coming back and you better return to your grave if you know you're actually dead or go wash your smelling pants first if you must attend the swearing in of our Dr of Zoology Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR Nigeria's President come 2023, keep crying dead evil spirit bitterplum
[/s]
I ll report you to DSS for threat to life and treasonable felony against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You need to be caged!
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Skyehigher1: 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
Now the contest is now between tinubu and Jonathan because all the south west aspirants will step down for tinubu and some south south and all the south east aspirants will step down for Jonathan that is why ayade take proxy for Senate he want to step down note it down. It's now time for the sense for the south west aspirants to get sense
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Sunsets: 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
I hope it has enough hydraulic oil.
Urheadmaster:
When day brakes there will be another headline with a different title
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Oziens: 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
saintkeppy:
A good man in an evil party is a bad man,

this is the same party that ridiculed him when he was in the other party. He accepted defeat honourably, what is he looking for again?
If he succeeds, he will only spend 4years, then the north will lay claim that its their turn to produce the next president after him, they will not look at another southerner running to complete 8year tenure.

Your opinion. Power is taken and not given. Why would south not compete after GEJ complete it single 4yrs tenure going by your narratives? PDP & APC are bird of same feather. If he chooses to run under APC platform as long as is within his constitutional right. He should gladly run. It doesn't matter what lie Mohammed had said in time past about his personality and government.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Lol, ashawoh Kobo Kobo. You are already dead, Nigeria's enemy. Your pisi pisi old sick drug addict can never smell aso rock office. But calm down, why do you want such an ugly looking brown teeth disgusting Yoruba sick pig to rule this great country? I pity you, I know you are one of those angry female evil spirits that were raped to death when you were alive so you don't want anything good for Nigeria because we didn't give a damn about you when you were alive getting fhucked to death by dogs. Uselss dead evil witch OLOSHO, you either continue to rest in pieces or we cast you back to your evil coven you came from. Nigeria has triumphed over you
You are the enemy of Nigeria and democracy.
I hand you over to appropriate authorities.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Duru009(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Will the ridicule reduce the money or power he had before now? If FFK could shock me, GEJ na small case abeg.

Lol

FFK is a political prostitute
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Oracleforce: 12:34pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Concentrate on your Tinubu na and leave us to make our choice tongue.

No problem...

Concentrate on your

PThief OBItuary and Jonathan Badluck 2015...
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by rejoice4eva(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
no permanent enemy in politics. People like you see opposition as enemies,and politics as war. But that is not how how politics is played. Obasanjo do 8 years,Buhari do 8years. Why must it be Jonathan that will do only 4 years?
Reason for our backwardness in Nigeria and Africa. Many Republicans and Democrats have generational ideology.
But in Nigeria, selfishness, greed, corruption and tribalism has weakened our reasonings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

No problem...

Concentrate on your

PThief OBItuary and Jonathan Badluck 2015...

You know all those you mentioned are 100% better than those you want undecided
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s]
I ll report you to DSS for threat to life and treasonable felony against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You need to be caged!
lol, ekpa
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by rejoice4eva(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
JB4life:

GEJ wants to reciprocate all those who betrayed him as members of PDP in 2014.
And APC did not betray him. All the key players in APC today, were they not the one who brought down his government, personality and good intentions through their malicious and campaign of calumny against him.
Reason for our backwardness in Nigeria and Africa. Many Republicans and Democrats have generational ideology.
But in Nigeria, selfishness, greed, corruption and tribalism has weakened our reasonings.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

Who trained you abeg? The person failed woefully..just imagine the ugly words from you. You are really depressed and frustrated! You need help like seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.