Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (44330 Views)

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Gavel(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
Time will tell
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s]
I ll report you to DSS for threat to life and treasonable felony against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You need to be caged!
Lol, you're dying in pains. But it's not my fault, which Dss? Who dash you? How are you even sure I'm not an officer myself? Better go soak garri and think of your useless life. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s]
I ll report you to DSS for threat to life and treasonable felony against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You need to be caged!
Lol, dumb fool. Treasonable felony kill you there

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s]
You need to be caged!
Come let me date you so I can help you get work to do with your life to manage my Livestock Feed store afterall the girl there is already misbehaving. That monthly 25k can help you instead of running around old wrinkled dicks for survival. Better avoid my mention on this forum cus you will continue to cry anytime you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by kechywillz(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
It was Jonathan that buhari was talking about of not disclosing his personal candidate to avoid him been assassinated
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Owologbo(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2022
tonididdy:

Good morning sir!
how do you like your breakfast served? grin

.... dem never leave you and Reno behind...Politics na your mate cool
you can keep your cool till APC finish there screening
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by DeleTaller: 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
elipheleh:

Cry cry wailer

Stop being dumb.. Jonathan is not an Igbo man.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Come let me date you so I can help you get work to do with your life to manage my Livestock Feed store afterall the girl there is already misbehaving. That monthly 25k can help you instead of running around old wrinkled dicks for survival. Better avoid my mention on this forum cus you will continue to cry anytime you quote me.
You wan die?
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, dumb fool. Treasonable felony kill you there
DSS is watching you fool
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, you're dying in pains. But it's not my fault, which Dss? Who dash you? How are you even sure I'm not an officer myself? Better go soak garri and think of your useless life. Olodo
Since you are an officer. Your crime's fire just received petrol.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by AntonVince: 1:47pm On May 12, 2022
Salvador1:
North has successfully played tinubu.

APC extended their submission of their form to accommodate gej .
A consensus option will be adopted.

The boldened is what makes Tinubu and lackeys arrogate to themselves a sense of self-importance.
There would be no "playing" anyone as long as the APC picks a presidential candidate from the South.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by gbagyiza: 1:57pm On May 12, 2022
I like Jonathan on a personal ground but i am sorry to say he can't solve the current economic n security challenges bc he is good man with a soft heart. This country needs a No-Nonsense person who is good at heart but also tough in decision making. I just pray we get it right in 2023 to avoid another calamity.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by zomby(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2022
I still do not know why folks are going crazy whether this man joins APC or not…It is simply ridiculous to even entertain such a thing. Most Nigerians have forgotten that we got here today because of this useless man (Jonathan).

When he was the president, everyone stepped on him, he couldn’t handle his position or handle his market woman wife.
By the end of his term everything in the country was upside down and out of control; that was what gave birth to another useless f00l (Buhari).
Please keep in mind that just because things weren’t this bad during Jonathan’s administration doesn’t mean thing were not bad.
The presidential performance bench mark should be shooting up not shooting down.
So, why should we go back? Just because we’ve elected a mad man for 8 yrs doesn’t mean we should now go back to what brought us here.

You don’t ever go back to eat what you vomited last night, instead, you go out there and look for fresh food.

Please let us allow Jonathan to keep on traveling around Africa monitoring various elections.
We need a new individual with fresh idea or else Nigeria will never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2022
Owologbo:

you can keep your cool till APC finish there screening
....sir your breakfast go cold oh? and you must chop am grin
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Fredmatic(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Facts. When I heard this morning that sales of forms have been extended, I just remembered the meeting GEJ had with Adamu that night and it was clear the extension was for him and him alone. This funny games just mean that there is a particular candidate Buhari and Adamu wants to frustrate

I was against Jonathan before not to come out , but now I think I like it, it him teach tinubu a lesson. He betrayed the whole south to be with north, thinking he know how to play politics.. now all things are against him,.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by ityP(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
Fredmatic:

I was against Jonathan before not to come out , but now I think I like it, it him teach tinubu a lesson. He betrayed the whole south to be with north, thinking he know how to play politics.. now all things are against him,.

Many southerners do not like the news of Goodluck decamping to APC and wanting to contest. But when we think about how fellow southerners betrayed us, Omo, it's just human to want same treatment to be metted out to them. Let Tinubu and SW BMC feel what the other southern region felt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by PrinceMajestic: 2:28pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

You wan die?
pls get lost. I'm a busy man, my free time is over. Till evenings, no hard feelings. Enjoy your day tinubu babe
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Titogbanski: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by elipheleh(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

Stop being dumb.. Jonathan is not an Igbo man.

Still cry us a river. Wailer cry cry
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by frankson1(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
2011 was supposed to be northern tenure but gej contested and won, now he is coming back to correct that mistake.

Then, the North will do 6 years instead of 8 since the late Yarudua had already done 2yrs undecided
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Freebills12: 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Nigerialabalaba:
Gazzette na trashy platform wey dey known more for fake news and serial blackmail. shiorr.

GEJ run away to Senegal after Adamu tell am say no automatic ticket for am and no consensus so he must face Jagaban if he want Apc ticket.
Gazette just want trend with fake news as usual. Trash am

Consolation prize, just look at how you are deceiving yourself with fake news purported by you .
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by amuwo1980: 4:07pm On May 12, 2022
Crap , no african leader called him , am quite disappointed and wont vote for him
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by Miracle2022: 5:41pm On May 12, 2022
frankson1:

Then, the North will do 6 years instead of 8 since the late Yarudua had already done 2yrs undecided
the constitution give gej as the then vice president right to complete the remaining years within the first 4 years.
Now,if Jonathan do another 4 years then the south will have 16 years ,by 2027 the north will have their 8 years then the north will have their 16 years. By 2035 the south will take over and do their 8 years. Mind you yardua 2 years and Jonathan 2 years is not counted because both the south and the north share the 4years. For equity and justice let the north have their 8 years if Jonathan complete his remaining 4 years.
Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by portune: 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
You said what most northern politicians want. Lol
Miracle2022:
the constitution give gej as the then vice president right to complete the remaining years within the first 4 years.
Now,if Jonathan do another 4 years then the south will have 16 years ,by 2027 the north will have their 8 years then the north will have their 16 years. By 2035 the south will take over and do their 8 years. Mind you yardua 2 years and Jonathan 2 years is not counted because both the south and the north share the 4years. For equity and justice let the north have their 8 years if Jonathan complete his remaining 4 years.

Check this out!!!!!

MOST DISTILLED WHISKEY IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET.

7 FOLD DISTILLED.

Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by DeleTaller: 8:00am On May 14, 2022
elipheleh:

Still cry us a river. Wailer cry cry

How far Mr. Anywhere belle face? You don hear sey Jonathan has failed to submit form?
I am sure u will quickly move to forget about your previous claim.. E remain for Obi to chicken out too like Ngige and Kalu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.