Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? (453 Views)

Elon Musk Star Link Satellite Constellation. Have You Seen This On The Night Sky / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / What Does It Mean When Someone Says " You Don't Look Your Age" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Dorwadora(f): 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
Just tell us why embarassed

Why are you sleeping with your light on?

Why is there a Bible/Quran under your pillow?

Why are you putting a broom behind your door?

Why does sleeping paralysis still freak you out?

Why do you still believe ghost party hard in the night?

Why?

Abeg why?
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Fcmb2022(f): 10:59pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:

Why is there is Bible/Quran under your pillow?

Why does sleeping paralysis still freak you?

Why?

Abeg why?
I do not know why they party at night but me I no say ghost no be your mate so even if I grow so old, I go still dey fear ghost.
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Islandlady(f): 11:10pm On May 11, 2022
Omo ghost is real and I still fear them till now to some extent sha! Even as a big lady

Got an experience about ghost
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Vitamin17(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Omo ghost is real and I still fear them till now to some extent sha! Even as a big lady

What ghost lol.
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Dorwadora(f): 11:14pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:

grin grin

So do you also put the bible under your pillow or your cross your doorstep with a broom.

Which one do you do?
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Islandlady(f): 11:18pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
grin grin

So do you also put the bible under your pillow or your cross your doorstep with a broom.

Which one do you do?
Nah I don't do all these...Not a fan of religion
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Beautygoddesss: 11:39pm On May 11, 2022
Fcmb2022:

I do not know why they party at night but me I no say ghost no be your mate so even if I grow so old, I go still dey fear ghost.
infact i love sleeping in darkness.i always off d lights

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Beautygoddesss: 11:39pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why is there a Bible/Quran under your pillow?
Why does sleeping paralysis still freak you out?

Why?
Abeg why?
i do none of these tins
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by olamoses75(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2022
What do you mean “at your age”? So make I no fear ghost? You must be joking
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Dorwadora(f): 11:55pm On May 11, 2022
olamoses75:
What do you mean “at your age”? So make I no fear ghost? You must be joking
Why you dey fear ghost nah?...

They might as well be fictious oo grin grin grin

God abeg o... See what a man is saying
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by CandyOps(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2022
Na religious people wahala be that.

One of the most brilliant things that happens to your mind the moment you stop believing in a Sky Daddy is that you automatically free yourself of the fear of the 'devil', Hellfire and other scary stuffs (ghosts included)

Because if you believe a God exists in Heaven then it means you automatically believe in an opposing evil power - the Devil.

Like I said, Na superstitious people get that wahala. I freed myself years ago from the bondage. religion thrives on fear.

And if you wonder what I believe in its simple- humanity. I believe in me & you. I believe we exist on a geographical habitable rock called, Earth. And after a while our energy will wean till we have no more energy to burn our cell activities with .. when we exhaust this energy to keep living we do what all living organisms do when they've reached the end of their cell's energy - we die.

Like every star or planet... Once we exhaust our energies we implode or disintegrate. The cycle of life keeps going on
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2022
I don't do any of these nw ..

But back when I was a kid ..

The thought of ghost scares the living daylight out of me...

I remembered I did not sleep twice when our grandma died... I had this feeling she'd appear in my sleep if I do ..

Mann I fvcking stayed awake ooo...

The putting Bible under the bed thing, is it not to Wade off evil dreams or attacks in dream s like my mum would say...

I don't think it's placed there for ghosts
Re: At Your Age, Why Do You Still Fear Ghost In The Night? by Dorwadora(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
I don't do any of these nw ..

But back when I was a kid ..

The thought of ghost scares the living daylight out of me...

I remembered I did not sleep twice when our grandma died... I had this feeling she'd appear in my sleep if I do ..

Mann I fvcking stayed awake ooo...

The putting Bible under the bed thing, is it not to Wade off evil dreams or attacks in dream s like my mum would say...

I don't think it's placed there for ghosts
My grandfather died Nov 2019... When I got there I open the door, saw him lying down on the bed. I said " Baba sun re o". Went back to the sitting room to confort my grandmother.

I still later went to check on him and in the night, I slept like a baby.

Till now, whenever I go visiting I always sleep on his bed. The one he died on grin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Vs Students Debate 2022 On Nairaland / Chevening Scholarships 2022 - 2023 |fully Funded Scholarship For International S / ASUU Strike: FG Moving In Circles (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.