Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) (48277 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
Life is mysteriously spiritual
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2022
Such a beautiful lady,
Rip,
God rest her soul.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nktessy(f): 3:25pm On May 12, 2022
Oh no this is too bad. May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. And may her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2022
Mumu
irunoko:
Make them hold the man if he's pressured, he'll say what really caused her death lipsrsealed

She didn't die in her parents house but shortly after wedding she died in the man's house.his hands are not clean,the family of the girl should hold him lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Belleful: 3:28pm On May 12, 2022
Wetin kill her
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:40pm On May 12, 2022
These two people are a good model for coupling. They match and project a strong beatiful connection.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Someodds: 3:47pm On May 12, 2022
Speaklove:
Hmm.
So many mystery in this life that can't be phantom even in a dcade .

Your preparation after every celebration should be much more than before it .

May God the the gentle man and the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss .

The cause of her demise was not mentioned though.

Nonsense, shut up your dirty mouth idiot. Autopsy is there to ascertain the cause of her death and not this your lame duck talks. RIP to the dead. Life is a bitch.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Miracle2022: 3:53pm On May 12, 2022
irunoko:
abeg Shut Up joor.she lived several years with her parents, she was Hale and hearty.nothing happened to her.shortly after wedding she died under the care of her husband and you are typing jargons.i am saying it again that man should be investigated.aferall yorubas say aje Ke Lana,omokuleni,tanio mope aje toke Lana lopa Omo eni
full.Who told you that she was hale and hearty?
If he doesn't love her he wouldn't have married her. The north is not into ritual like you guys. Akuya.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by irunoko(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2022
darkstar6971:
Mumu
awon Ara Ile E ni mumu
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by irunoko(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
full.Who told you that she was hale and hearty?
If he doesn't love her he wouldn't have married her. The north is not into ritual like you guys. Akuya.
yinmu.be deceiving yourself
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 4:17pm On May 12, 2022
irunoko:
Make them hold the man if he's pressured, he'll say what really caused her death lipsrsealed

She didn't die in her parents house but shortly after wedding she died in the man's house.his hands are not clean,the family of the girl should hold him lipsrsealed

Your mind is very dirty and horrible.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Bbbw: 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
Life
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2022
BadNews:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
big preeq dey kill
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Speaklove: 4:42pm On May 12, 2022
Someodds:

Nonsense, shut up your dirty mouth idiot. Autopsy is there to ascertain the cause of her death and not this your lame duck talks. RIP to the dead. Life is a bitch.

Thank you very much .
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Speaklove: 4:44pm On May 12, 2022
crowther15:

The truth is that many of these women hid a lot of things away from their husbands. There was a case of someone in my area that had an appointment with a doctor for surgery, but the husband-to-be didn't know a thing about it. She hid everything and got married. She refused to go for the surgery and the guy was not even aware of any ailment, and she eventually died like a month after the wedding. It was after she died that the guy saw the hospital document in their room.

That's what em talking about but one fellow chose to insult me .
That's it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2022
Rip to her, there should go nd hold the husband responsible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by sylve11: 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:

I rebuke you!

grin cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Acidbath: 4:56pm On May 12, 2022
Its very rare to see a slim guy and a slim lady marry. It only happens abroad.

They were a perfect looking couple. I wonder what happened. embarassed

RIP baby girl.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2022
So sad, this one may have come from the water and has gone back.

People are so carnal and don't know
supernatural exists.

uote author=BadNews post=112754531]Update From . COM

A TVC correspondent in Maiduguri, Jesse Tafida, has lost his wife, Mercy IIiya, twelve days after their wedding, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The couple got married on Saturday, April 30th in Maiduguri, Borno State.

Meanwhile, Devastated Friends, Family Members and Colleagues of the journalist have taken to social media to mourn the new bride, As Sighted By Below:

"What a life... Mercy Amarya ..so you are gone after 12 days of celebrating your wedding ...I have been asking 1000 questions but I can't find any answer to it. Jesse babana God comfort you and give you the heart to bear this unbearable lost. Am still at shocked!!!! May your soul rest in peace Mercy. Our Amarya is gone," Amos Jesse wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Your mind is very dirty and horrible.
na your own wey dey Clean? arindin

Na to dey curse na where them go see you
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Rip to her, there should go nd hold the husband responsible
exactly what I was saying before some goats came out and started bleating in my mention
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
irunoko:

Please go to Maiduguri and repeat what you post here to the family members and the Nigeria Police Force Command Hdqr Maiduguri Borno State undecided

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Asswipemod: 5:12pm On May 12, 2022
irunoko:
ori E kope

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just tell them to stop during your next meeting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 5:16pm On May 12, 2022
irunoko:
na your own wey dey Clean? arindin

Na to dey curse na where them go see you

You be mumu, the way you reason shows how stupid you are. You are cursed, you placed it on yourself omo ale.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by lizlazy(f): 5:39pm On May 12, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
All we are is but dust...

Our degrees, our achievements, our diversities, our disagreement, all fragile.

May the Almighty bless us with his presence and protect us with his right arm from wrenching evil of sadness and forgive us our many trespasses.

Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2022
They should at least mention what killed this beautiful healthy lady. How did the death happen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Madas1986(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
irunoko:

this are not Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
A good friend of mine lost his wife 8 days after their wedding 4 years ago. My guy has never been the same since then. Man proposes, God disposes. Very sad. The groom should take heart, may her soul RIP.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of marriage.

God rest her soul.
fake lie, either one marries or not, death is inevitable.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You be mumu, the way you reason shows how stupid you are. You are cursed, you placed it on yourself omo ale.
abeg Bleep off jare.if wishes were horses beggars will ride.since una dey curse Buhari which one Don catch am.radarada oshi.your curse is an opium.it only makes you feel good
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Babygreene(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
Rawhumper:
So sad, this one may have come from the water and has gone back

Darling please explain more,tell me more how do people come from water? And go back.what water is that? what kind of water?will she dissolve and turn to rain water,to fall from sky?

People are so carnal and don't know
supernatural exists.

uote author=BadNews post=112754531]Update From . COM

A TVC correspondent in Maiduguri, Jesse Tafida, has lost his wife, Mercy IIiya, twelve days after their wedding, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The couple got married on Saturday, April 30th in Maiduguri, Borno State.

Meanwhile, Devastated Friends, Family Members and Colleagues of the journalist have taken to social media to mourn the new bride, As Sighted By Below:

"What a life... Mercy Amarya ..so you are gone after 12 days of celebrating your wedding ...I have been asking 1000 questions but I can't find any answer to it. Jesse babana God comfort you and give you the heart to bear this unbearable lost. Am still at shocked!!!! May your soul rest in peace Mercy. Our Amarya is gone," Amos Jesse wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 1:09am On May 13, 2022
Super sweet, sure its very plausible.

The spirit world exist like the physical world.

Beings from there interact with we humans, in order to do that effectively, they take human forms.In our dialect they are called ogbanje, Abiku etc....now some of them are not dangerous, some just came to fall in love and those that fall in love, are given specific time to return to the waters.

Few days ago, I mentioned and explained in
little details about the marine water, I had
three girls who visited me in the dreams
asking me my name. I feel they are from
nairaland, it may sound funny. When I
opened my eyes and closed it, they called my
name.

I got this info from people that have been
there before. Please I am not here to
discredit nor bash the marine neither am I
here to reveal secrets, just trying to make
Thomases know such is reality.

quote author=Babygreene post=112774933][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.