Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. (525 Views)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win / Gombe Governor Yahaya Endorses Fayemi's Presidential Ambition / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by vicdom(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2022
Gombe state Governor, Inuwa Yahaya, has pledged the support of his administration and the entire All Progressives Congress APC delegates from the state for the presidential ambition of Ekiti state Governor and Chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum, Dr John Kayode Fayemi.

The development was disclosed in a statement issued Thursday in Abuja by the spokesman of the Kayode Fayemi Campaign Team, Femi Ige.

He said Governor Yahaya who received the campaign team of the Ekiti State Governor led by a former Deputy National Chairman of the APC, explained that with Governor Fayemi’s deep knowledge as Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, “he is undeniably the best among the presidential aspirants who have been here and we will back you to the end,”

Continuing, Governor Yahaya said; “Fayemi has widely acknowledged experience, energy capacity, and deep knowledge. These are the qualities we need at this critical moment in Nigeria. My brother Fayemi, you have our support because we are convinced that Nigeria needs you. I have been encouraged by your consensus building capabilities and I personally encouraged you to step out for the big job and I am happy that you have taken up the challenge”.

Responding, the Ekiti governor thanked his Gombe counterpart and the delegates for the reception, promising not to take the endorsement and the love shown him for granted.

Fayemi hinged the core programme of his government if elected on Security, Economy, Energy and Job Creation.

The presidential aspirant said: “Any government who can successfully tackle these would have succeeded in bringing happiness to our country, discourage the urge to secede and address our perennial problem of youth restiveness. I believe I have the education, the energy, the capacity and the knowledge to tackle these myriad of problems” the governor added.

Noting that he may not be the richest among the aspirants, Fayemi said “history has shown us that the richest or children of the richest have never ruled Nigeria.

“Tafawa Balewa was a teacher, Shagari a headmaster, Obasanjo had no money when he left prison, Umaru Yar’Adua was a university teacher, Jonathan had no shoes and of course we know the background of our current president. What Nigeria needs now are education, capacity, energy, experience which I have in abundance.

“Nigeria needs a president who will make the Onitsha man feel comfortable in Sokoto and the Kano man to feel at home in Ibadan or Awka. I feel this best describes me and I promise not to let you down,” he pledged.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-gombe-governor-yahaya-endorses-fayemis-presidential-ambition/

Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Mynd44: 10:44am On May 12, 2022
No. Ma

This thing na lie
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by money121(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2022
Ook oo
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by money121(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2022
Mynd44:
No. Ma

This thing na lie

If i hear grin grin
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by princdebola201(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2022
Inuwa collect money to praise and endorse fayemi and osibanjo but codedly signed Tinubu nomination formcheesy

His chief of staff is The DG of Tinubu campaign council in Gombe statecheesy.

If you don't get it forget about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Mynd44: 10:53am On May 12, 2022
money121:

If i hear grin grin
How many people Inuwa wan endorse? This dodo don dey burn, make dem go turn am

1 Like

Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Baawaa(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2022
Fayemi cannot get 2% votes
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Truthisunique2: 11:04am On May 12, 2022
No be same man endorse osinbajo, tilumbu

Sakamaje when aboki dey plan sophisticated peeps
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by ImDStar: 11:11am On May 12, 2022
It won't surprise me that it's the same students who are on strike that the politicians are using to get to the position they're vying for.

The same people that have been suffering for over 7years are the ones chanting APC.
That's to tell you majority Nigerians don't have common sense.

Majority of Nigerians are so poor mentally and suffering is their birthright.grin
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Indispensable85(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-gombe-governor-yahaya-endorses-fayemis-presidential-ambition/

MikoB come and see something. Lol.......

This governor has been endorsing everybody and his chief of staff is Tinubu's coordinator in gombe state.
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by MikoB: 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Indispensable85 post=112756936]

MikoB come and see something. Lol.......

This governor has been endorsing everybody and his chief of staff is Tinubu's coordinator in gombe state.[/quot

You are smarter than this naw, is Fayemi spokeman, now the mouthpiece of the Governor?
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Indispensable85(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=MikoB post=112757916][/quote]

Haba.... why u dey vex na? His spokesman summarized the event same way laolu has been doing for the VP. You shouldn't be feeling this hurt na. Lol.....
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by MikoB: 12:46pm On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Haba.... why u dey vex na? His spokesman summarized the event same way laolu has been doing for the VP. You shouldn't be feeling this hurt na. Lol.....

Ano vex oo, Osinbajo and even Tinubu's own were direct from the source later their spokesmen now confirmed as well. This one no any other newspaper quoted the endorsement directly from the Governor's mouth.
Re: 2023: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Endorses Fayemi’s Presidential ambition. by Cajal(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
princdebola201:
Inuwa collect money to praise and endorse fayemi and osibanjo but codedly signed Tinubu nomination formcheesy

His chief of staff is The DG of Tinubu campaign council in Gombe statecheesy.

If you don't get it forget about it

That is correct brother
Even his chief of staff is BAT ...DG CAMPAIGN..GOMBE

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Law: Why Is MURIC Keeping Quite Over The Death Of Deborah ? / Alleged Blasphemy: Zahra Buhari Shares Video Of Saudi Islamic Scholar Advising / Peter Obi In London For An Undisclosed Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.