Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. (463 Views)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Bloated Vladimir Putin Video Heightens Theories Russian Leader Is Sick / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:03am On May 12, 2022
He forgot Zelensky, his commander n Chief

He forgot the mad dog Boris Johnson to plead to.

He did not bother begging Joe Biden as that one has dementia and will give him the "not my problem" reply.

He did not beg his masters in World Jewry who he is fighting for to establish Holy Jerusalem on his ancestral land.

He did not see the EU, UN to beg.

It is Elon Musk .

Next time they will tell you Jewkraine is winning.

Now that sense has dawned on him, he has inadvertently signed his own death sentence as the Jews in Kiev will do all they can to see him dead rather than have a now real hardened Nazi come after them.

I hope our Okoro Judases are watching how Judas uses other people as disposable soldiers to fight their cause.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RepoMan007: 4:21pm On May 12, 2022
The demons in Putin must be coiling and twisting right now. All his mad quest for political and economic power is failing flat. Mariupol is his only stronghold right now. The Donbas is slipping away so fast.
Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
The demons in Putin must be coiling and twisting right now. All his mad quest for political and economic power is failing flat. Mariupol is his only stronghold right now. The Donbas is slipping away so fast.

And you know this because you heard it from JewNN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by Kpengla(m): 5:24am On May 13, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He did not bother begging Joe Biden as that one has dementia and will give him the "not my problem" reply.

He did not beg his masters in World Jewry who he is fighting for to establish Holy Jerusalem on his ancestral land.

It is Elon Musk .

Now that sense has dawned on him, he has inadvertently signed his own death sentence as the Jews in Kiev will do all they can to see him dead rather than have a now real hardened Nazi come after them.

I hope our Okoro Judases are watching how Judas uses other people as disposable soldiers to fight their cause.

Yet another slowpoke
Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:55am On May 13, 2022
There are even Jews stuck in the bunkers as well and they are begging their stolen motherland to come to their rescue.

Imagine! Nazis and Jews fighting side by side.

Russia is definitely are the good guys.

THERE ARE JEWS LIKE ME, LIKE YOU'
Jewish Ukrainian soldier in besieged Mariupol plant asks Israel to rescue garrison
Vitaliy Barabash says in Facebook video that there are other Jewish soldiers in the Azovstal complex; Ukrainian sources put the number at over 20

A Jewish Ukrainian soldier in the besieged Azovstal plant in Mariupol called on Israel on Wednesday night to intervene to save the garrison.

In a Facebook video posted by Jewish Kyiv-based entrepreneur and activist Ilgam Gasanov, Vitaliy Barabash said in Ukrainian, “It’s hard for me to speak, so my speech for me will be said by my brother, on behalf of all Ukrainian Jews who are together with me here.”

Barabash, also known as Benya, held a Ukrainian flag up to the camera as his friend read his statement, a Star of David tattoo clearly visible on Barabash’s hand.

Addressing “Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, the Knesset, the public of Israel,” and prominent Ukrainian Jews, Barabash’s statement announced that “in the rubble left from Azovstalí, there are Jews like me, like you.”

Sources close to the Ukrainian government told The Times of Israel that there are over 20 Jewish soldiers among the Ukrainian forces in Mariupol.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-ukrainian-soldier-in-besieged-mariupol-plant-asks-israel-to-rescue-garrison/

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:58am On May 13, 2022
Israelis react to the plea for help from their fellow kike rat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:05am On May 13, 2022
RUSSIA CONFIRMS MOSSAD NIGGERS:

Moscow: Israeli 'Mercenaries' Fighting Alongside Ukrainian neo-Nazis
A spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry reportedly said Israelis were 'practically shoulder to shoulder' with militants of the ultranationalist Azov Regiment in Ukraine

https://www.haaretz.com/hblocked?returnTo=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.haaretz.com%2Fisrael-news%2Fisraeli-mercenaries-fighting-alongside-ukrainian-neo-nazis-moscow-claims-1.10780234

Meanwhile here are pics of some jew rats acclimatizing to hell were they naturally belong before they are sent there by Russians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by shogsman(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2022
RepoMan007:
His enemies are crying and begging for help every minute, Kherson now uses Russian rouble as currency and you're still here roaming in your delusions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by seunny4lif(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2022
They even begged Turkey president.
Turkey president and defence minister talk to Russia defence minister about Turkey providing ship for those NAZI to move to Turkey, but Russia military said NO.
They said those guys must surrender or die inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

It is Elon Musk .

Nice writing but stop mixing tribal war with international politics.

This is not about jews or Muslims or innocent people.

It about nazi and nato coming together to fight Russia and surround Russia which is an evil act.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.............

URAA URAA URAA RUSSIA LONG LIVE PUTIN, AND, FRIENDS, COUNTRYMEN, RUSSIANS. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by ken6488(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

It is Elon Musk .

you already have an option surrender
Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:04pm On May 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Nice writing but stop mixing tribal war with international politics.

This is not about jews or Muslims or innocent people.

It about nazi and nato coming together to fight Russia and surround Russia which is an evil act.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.............

URAA URAA URAA RUSSIA LONG LIVE PUTIN, AND, FRIENDS, COUNTRYMEN, RUSSIANS. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

This war is all about Holy Heavenly Jerusalem.

The fake Jews want to go back to Khazaria and that is why Jews that control the US and UK plus those in Israhell and their minions are waging this war.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:26pm On May 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
They even begged Turkey president.
Turkey president and defence minister talk to Russia defence minister about Turkey providing ship for those NAZI to move to Turkey, but Russia military said NO.
They said those guys must surrender or die inside.

Russians confirmed long ago of senior NATO officers headed by a Canadian Lt General whom the Canadians recently disowned .

The Canadians are saying their General resigned last year over a sex scandal .

This same General was heading one of the US funded bio weapons labs in Ukraine .

Russia will not bulge because they know that at least 300 active NATO officers and men are trapped in the catacombs of Avostal steel plant.
Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The fake Jews want to go back to Khazaria and that is why Jews that control the US and UK plus those in Israhell and their minions are waging this war.

The holy heaven new Jerusalem is a spiritual war not a physical war it is an insult to mix spiritual things with physical things that why Jesus kept telling them his kingdom is not of this world.

The real Israel is Christians not the physical ones in Middle East.

So everything from Jesus time to now is a spiritual thing not a physical thing like the old times
Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2022
Russians keeps shelling them everyday. Few are dead inside and a lot wounded. Me shaa want to see whats inside that catacombs.
Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I know Nigeria still has hope when i read posts like this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Kosher Nazi Leader Is Begging Elon Musk For Help. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:10pm On May 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The holy heaven new Jerusalem is a spiritual war not a physical war it is an insult to mix spiritual things with physical things that why Jesus kept telling them his kingdom is not of this world.

The real Israel is Christians not the physical ones in Middle East.

So everything from Jesus time to now is a spiritual thing not a physical thing like the old times

We are talking of Judas ambitions you are mentioning Christ.

World Jewry has decided to quit the desert and are planning on a mass reverse migration back to their original homeland of Khazaria .

Why are you modern day Christians always thinking Christianity and Judaism are one?

Judaism of today is the polar opposite of Christianity .

Stop worshiping Judas.

They hate you more than you can ever imagine .

(1) (Reply)

US To Steal Chinese $3.3 Trln Dollar Reserve thru Taiwan War / Zelensky Demands Answers From EU / 20 Trillion Zimbabwean Dollars Makes You 25th Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.