Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) (59728 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Pedklose: 4:39pm On May 12, 2022
I'm sure some people liked for both Osibanjo and Tinubu, yet nothing show. A good Market sells itself. grin

Let's all help actualize this Dream. My Benue Brothers, let's support Peter Obi. He's the most competent, Credible and the best bet. �

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mooh247: 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I'm glad you admit one thing which is, if Peter Obi and Tifnubu are both on the ballot, Tifnubu does not stand a chance.

But no worry sha... Peter Obi go win that ticket and Tifnubu go chop breakfast. But I for like their two to go head to head.

Who dey give una mind sef

Anyways read what I wrote clearly... I said "Rival" Tinubu no get Rival,

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Reality3080:
u call Nigeria a shit hole n u want citizens of shit hole to vote for your candidate.

Like a blogger wrote d other time,u are demarketing him.

U are creating more enemies for him

Oga time is gone when people like you need to be pleased for you to do the right thing.dont vote for obi if you don't want,vote for people that will make your life a living hell just because obi is an Igbo man you choose to hate.
Vote your tribes man that will lead you deeper into penury or you vote a man that will change things and bring in a new properit for all Nigerians.the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by comodo: 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Pls can this country just Merge Obi and Osibanjo. Give them 4 years to turn this country around. We are in a desperate situation. Can everything tribe, regions, party be thrown away??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by guychidile: 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
I stand with HE Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ebufa: 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Doncudox:
Tell me how many Northerners voted??

You see this online voting.

Kole work!

Tell your different candidates to work hard.

Shikina

you mean seize a state government's treasury and use it to bribe your way through! Tinubu appoints and anoints candidates in yoruba states but he wants candidates to work hard at the national level....una no serious,let Tinubu get ready to face the anointing power of buhari.....shikena!!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Zorn: 4:44pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Southsouth and Southwest will never vote for Obi..

which south south are you talking about?
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by pat077: 4:47pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The presidential contest is between GEJ vs Peter Obi

Tinubu and Osibanjo don lose out
I will like both to face each other. I will vote for obi, but gej is likely to win because the North will vote for him because they will want power to return to the North in four years.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 4:50pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

I cannot blame you........na foolishness and stupidity dey worry you! I wonder the last time you ate 3 proper square meals in a day! your brain no dey engage gear again!

Psychopath is ranting as usual...
You will go on the street and start burning government facilities in Lagos as your people did during end SARs....we know your atrocity during #endSars in Lagos state...
Pls restrict your hooliganism and terrorism tendency to your Nyamiri region...or else. ....

BeerFRAUD republic has gone on extinct because the presidential election is approaching....

Dumbass people.....
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by pat077: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
No matter who becomes the president, there will be no changes except we restructure the country.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
It's not about shouting Peter Obi online, let's go to the voting polls 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
Crixxx:
Peter Obi. We need new hands
If you are not ready to try new things when you keep failing then you are not ready to progress.
PO is the rolling stone to a greater Nigeria.

PO is as 'new' as Jagaban. They are both ex-Governors.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by 07kjb: 4:52pm On May 12, 2022
Pls Nigerians let's go with Peter obi,it is a chance worth taking

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Johel(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Peter Obi all the way, the rest has nothing significant to offer!

Straight fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Quiny32323: 4:53pm On May 12, 2022
This poll speaks volume, I am from the south east but believe me peter obi is not my kind of regular person but he comes first among the whole aspirants. He is unfortunately what the country needs. No godfather and he is not ready to share the loot like the regular politicians around. Peter obi stingy reach house.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere!

He is OBIdient, humble, humane and highly cerebral

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Johel(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2022
Fidinno:
Please what is so special about this Peter Obi?
I think he is the one that is overrated here.

Just make your research about him and compare to the rest...I think that will help.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by MrCover: 4:56pm On May 12, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ORILUV(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2022
Let's stop deceiving ourselves there is no polling booth on social media, how many people among those that click like on their aspirants picture that has permanent voters card.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The presidential contest is between GEJ vs Peter Obi

Tinubu and Osibanjo don lose out
This shows how brain dead most of you youths are
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
It's a no contest. This is the man of the season.
He'll clean up the poo-poo that Bubu left behind.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Megabig: 5:02pm On May 12, 2022
Fidinno:
Please what is so special about this Peter Obi?
I think he is the one that is overrated here.
Track record, he’s been a governor before. Just do a little research. They don’t want him due to the fact that he wanted to limit the cost of governance…

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by bluefilm: 5:02pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:
buffoonery is your portion in life! anu mpam....
Lee le.

Neezienu ewu a.

Agadị ekwe nka.

Udene.

Nkịta ara.

Ozu nwụrụ anwụ.

I’m sure you don’t even have a PVC talk more of voting.

Isi dị gị ka unknown gun men.

Anụ ọfịa

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2022
So yemi Osibanjo is even leading Jagabandit Tinubu here? It shows all the noise from Drugnibu urchins are nothing. cheesy

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 5:04pm On May 12, 2022
Pclemenza:

How do you know they don’t?
I said many of them have, many is countable and size-able so I know what I said.
It's obvious they don't when you check the number of people who voted. Also, after the Endsars protest when the Lagos bye election was approaching. Many of those online noise makers made so much noise and threatened to not vote only for them to show their true colours by not going to vote.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 5:05pm On May 12, 2022
Damn!
I don't have a particular candidate to vote for but if the PDP gives their ticket to Peter Obi and APC hands theirs to Tinibu then Peter Obi will have my vote......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Neatboy(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubu and Osinbajo's own put together no even reach Obi's own God! Abeg, I hope Obi supporters will break that deadlock this time around and come in large number to vote

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by 3ple9ine(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
Is just amazing how people are painting Peter Obi as if if fell from Heaven, like this guy has ruled a state before, during his rain a section of civil servants went on strike, he is being accused of the killings in ezuz river.

The only thing they are banking on is 75billion dolls he left behind, like is that what we would be celebrating as a nation.

This same person was still accused of evading tax and we are celebrating him.

In my opinion I see no difference between him and the rest of the politicians.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I am from the southwest zone of Nigeria, but I don't trust our iragbaji candidate, so on Peter Obi mandate I stand.

you're from Sad East Nigeria, PO is going no where. PO is twitter and Nairaland elected President
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2022
3ple9ine:
Is just amazing how people are painting Peter Obi as if if fell from Heaven, like this guy has ruled a state before, during his rain a section of civil servants went on strike, he is being accused of the killings in ezuz river.

The only thing they are banking on is 75billion dolls he left behind, like is that what we would be celebrating as a nation.

This same person was still accused of evading tax and we are celebrating him.

In my opinion I see no difference between him and the rest of the politicians.

only his kinsmen will vote for him, PO is the least competitive contestant in his party not to talk of General election

leaving money in anambra account was his achievement according to his naive kinsmen as if it his father's money

funny tribegrin
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by kansoboy: 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
Zeezenho:

Leave this your I he Igbo man Garbage we know how it is.no Igbo man things from his anus.

Tinubu case is not about Igbo vs yoruba.its about light and darkness.

in this modern era when every country has moved on and are attaining new highs everyday you are still thinking of men like tinubu a bigot,kleptomaniac and sick to paddle a nation like Nigerian.

Oga...I have reasons for picking Tinubu.

Please give Ur own reason and whom u wish to be the president.

Many spoke many wonderful things about Buhari how he will be the Jesus that will safe Naija if voted. Today u can tell better....

I don't fight over politicians, but all I will tell u...all d political actors clamouring for presidency don't know u or me, none have Ur interest or mine as their first priority.

State Ur preferred candidate Nd state reason u preferred him...case closed
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by SammySeun: 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
Osinbajo, the only qualified and competent candidate .. Tuale baba agbalagba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos) / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.