Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) (59637 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2022
ViperAda:
The likes and shares you all collected in 2015 and 2019, what have you done with it?.. I thought you guys would have received sense..

-Viper

Not funny...seems you are very pained
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by samkkonline: 3:56pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi for President, Osibanjo for V.P.....after defection......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2022
tillaman:
Like for Yele Sowore
Take it back movement
Which kain yeye sowore?
Eleyi to di jankariwo mo orun, to tun wa gbe agbelebu s'orun bii ti werey...
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2022
I SAW 42 LIKES FOR ATIKU AND 1140 FOR OBI. What this means to me is that Atiku has 1182 likes because Yoruba adage says ''He who owns slave owns his properties''. Obi as we all know will end up as VP for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 3:59pm On May 12, 2022
If I no vote for free for Peter Obi make I die
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by egobright(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2022
The list is incomplete yet, they're more than 20 aspirants how come we're just seeing these ones, or have you already screened others out of the race or have they already failed in your personal election result?
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by nnamdiokafor: 4:00pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112756276][/quote]
Obi anytime any day.we are ready.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Laacc2: 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
My people from the eastern part of the state are dominating this forum already grin
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by adewad13(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
One thing is majority of the real voters are not even on social media.
Continue with your online voting.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ngigee: 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi, the new face of Nigeria politics and best hand to manage Nigeria come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Doncudox: 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
Tell me how many Northerners voted??

You see this online voting.

Kole work!

Tell your different candidates to work hard.

Shikina

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Abbeytoy(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Get your PVC and make it count...

Nairaland pool get no effects

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by DavSagacity(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
How I wish 50% of those that commented and voted in this post have Permanent Voters Card.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
Those that will vite on election day are not online. This is Nigerian.

Online polls only work in a nation with advanced systems & education.

Nigeria votes are collated manually.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi all day, Any day

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 4:05pm On May 12, 2022
DavSagacity:
How I wish 50% of those that commented and voted in this post have Permanent Voters Card.
Many of them have, ensure those around you have and leave online people alone.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 4:05pm On May 12, 2022
I'm wondering what the essence of this online poll is? I hope the OP knows there is no polling unit located in social media.

Majority of the people who even participate in these online polls are not registered voters. Those who are did so because they want a valid means of identification, thus majority of them don't even know what polling unit looks like.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 4:05pm On May 12, 2022
Fidinno:
Please what is so special about this Peter Obi?
I think he is the one that is overrated here.

Well, watch this short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Then watch this:
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Then watch this longer vid, as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is the best candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2022
We pay so much attention to these people. None of them have our interest at heart. When are we going to ever stand against them to demand our rights? We are always lose focus during election. After election we will crawl back to our holes shouting " country hard".
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by bluefilm: 4:06pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:
go and rig the elections and continue to suffer.......dumb black man you are!

Just neegodu Ewu Awusa nkea.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 4:06pm On May 12, 2022
adewad13:
One thing is majority of the real voters are not even on social media.
Continue with your online voting.
Who’s your choice candidate?
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 4:06pm On May 12, 2022
Pclemenza:

Many of them have, ensure those around you have and leave online people alone.
How do you know they have?
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112756276][/quote] oboy eeeeeee!!!!.
Peter obi oooooooo!!!!!
Chai!, I really hope this can translate to a physical pvc votes
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by gbagyiza: 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The presidential contest is between GEJ vs Peter Obi

Tinubu and Osibanjo don lose out

I don't think Peter Obi will beat Atiku in PDP presidential primary election. Peter Obi is definitely the best but you see these delegates who are to vote during the primary election don't see things they way we do.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Tmex(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
macrodata:
Truth is, the man is a technocrat. He has track proven records of success. Also, he's accessible and humane in his dealings. I implore you to look deep into his antecedents and judge for yourself. Most of all, it is astonishing to see that a Nigerian politician is without corruption charges. The media & opposition tried to tie him down with tax evasion claims but he came out to clear the air about it. Truth be told, the man is honest and straightforward.

Please take time to watch this honorarium to Peter Obi 7 years ago ( emphasis on 7 years ago) by Lagos Business School to get insight into the man himself. Please listen to his acceptance speech afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHboQnuUqxM

His words are presidential.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Osibanjo no go get mouth.
Nor be by mouth, na brain.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Efuaye(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112756276][/quote]

It would be unforgiving for those who seeks revolutionary economic/political change for Nigeria not to vote for Peter Obi!
Atiku should collapse his political machinery to help this guy get elected.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by satandeterrible: 4:12pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi is all we want.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi is a capitalist and will only share the wealth of the country with his co capitalists! All his policies will be directed towards favouring his fellow capitalists.

Capitalists are evil!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ebufa: 4:15pm On May 12, 2022
bluefilm:

Just neegodu Ewu Awusa nkea.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

buffoonery is your portion in life! anu mpam....
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by uthlaw: 4:15pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The presidential contest is between GEJ vs Peter Obi

Tinubu and Osibanjo don lose out
none of this two will get any ticket!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Zeeku: 4:15pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Pandora sef no say nothing in this world go make real PDP delegate vote for the clown

Na una twitter fingers dey give am mind, he no rugged reach for this street
Lol bro, you wey rugged reach street whatsup. Watin de sub for dey street? Clear me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.