Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) (59734 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Prettychild(f): 4:16pm On May 12, 2022
I am very sure that all these people doing this online polls, 90% of them don’t have PVC. Get your PVC first
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2022
LoveTalk:

But the question remains that, is there any Nigerian politician to be trusted?

Absolutely none.

But at least one of them has a little vision for Nigeria.

The man is better than others.....at least!!

Peter Gregory Obi

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 4:17pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The presidential contest is between GEJ vs Peter Obi

Tinubu and Osibanjo don lose out
Then obviously, Peter Obi is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Guyman02: 4:17pm On May 12, 2022
shegzy0514:
Real life Peter Obi no go win, just b say na igbo full social media pass that y we think say na him go win. But sha I go still vote for Peter Obi na my man any day
Go away with your tribalism
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by UNIBENDON: 4:19pm On May 12, 2022
Great2017:

You are the Okoro here. Ęwe nó ló óvban rre
A goat that reincarnated as human!�
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Zeeku: 4:19pm On May 12, 2022
Prettychild:
I am very sure that all these people doing this online polls, 90% of them don’t have PVC. Get your PVC first
my brother speak for yourself..... I have my PVC

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 4:23pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

Atiku and Obi won the 2019 election very clearly...............even the international community knows so!

Show where they won....

The result is still in the public domain for the world to see.

The winner of the election is sitting at Aso villa....

Wailing wailer crew....will keep wailing....

Another wailing loading in 2023.........
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by mokt(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2022
Remember to factor Rigging
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2022
Prettychild:
You are also online, don't you have PVC?
Why is that anytime your candidate is not doing well in an online poll, you resort to the old rhetoric of people online don't have PVC?

Why can't Tinubu supporters come online?

They are too poor to buy data?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 4:24pm On May 12, 2022
Prettychild:

What does it cost a true Nigeria of 18 years and above?...

So, type reasonably...
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Bbbw: 4:25pm On May 12, 2022
They are all thieves i won’t vote for thieves
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Lordave: 4:25pm On May 12, 2022
Fidinno:
How?
Through massive industrialization.

Obi will make Science and technology cumpolsry at all levels of education in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be a producing nation under under Obi's leadership, every capable hand will be employed and able to feed themselves and family.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by ebufa: 4:26pm On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

Show where they won....

The result is still in the public domain for the world to see.

The winner of the election is sitting at Aso villa....

Wailing wailer crew....will keep wailing....

Another wailing loading in 2023.........

I cannot blame you........na foolishness and stupidity dey worry you! I wonder the last time you ate 3 proper square meals in a day! your brain no dey engage gear again!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Polchiz(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2022
shegzy0514:
Real life Peter Obi no go win, just b say na igbo full social media pass that y we think say na him go win. But sha I go still vote for Peter Obi na my man any day
This sounds funny!
Where did you get your statistics?
Yorubas are everywhere on nairaland insulting Igbos but once it comes to online poll, they claim only Igbos are online.
Tell us another lie.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by chidexleo: 4:27pm On May 12, 2022
Peter obi
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Madmadrevo(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by sheylarhh(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112756276] Sadly, Peter Obi won't win in PDP primary
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 4:28pm On May 12, 2022
If anyone unbiasely listens to all the candidates critically, you'll believe in your heart that Peter Obi is the right man for the job at this critical time of the nation. Wealth and job creators are needed now not wealth sharers. Nigeria needs to move from sharing nation to producing nation. That's the only to turn things around. Nigeria also need to cut down cost of governance at all levels. It has destroyed the nation. Peter Obi will do great for Nigeria. For the.sake of the future, Let's Peter Obi be giving a chance.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Ginomel(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:
Peter obi anytime, any day cool.

Well I dey hibernation now.....till after the primary,we let loose the kraken!!!!

Outta here!!!

Kraken? You just reminded me of my childhood movie.

Surprisingly watched it less than week ago despite the movie being more 30 years old
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 4:28pm On May 12, 2022
kansoboy:

I keep wondering...was dis not d former governor of Anambra state?

How come he could not turn Anambra to China but feels he can turn a whole Naija to China. All diss politician are mad!!!!!

If u ask me, of all the former governor that are seeking for President post, Tinubu is d best among them, at least lagos is far developed under Tinubu compare to other former governor states.
Tinubu is a thief, drug Barron Nd bla bla bla...is other contestants not thieves?

Atiku is a Fulani man , Nd he can't be trusted.

Osibanjo is not even bold to tell us what he will do...only he will work as Buhari has been working... A serious person can't make those statement .osibanjo will be worst than Buhari.

GEJ...don't bother Urself..that man don't have interest.

Wike.he will send every person to jail Nd he is power drunk

I am not from Lagos, I am Igbo guy....

I rest my case

Leave this your I he Igbo man Garbage we know how it is.no Igbo man things from his anus.

Tinubu case is not about Igbo vs yoruba.its about light and darkness.

in this modern era when every country has moved on and are attaining new highs everyday you are still thinking of men like tinubu a bigot,kleptomaniac and sick to paddle a nation like Nigerian.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Lordave: 4:28pm On May 12, 2022
Prettychild:
Yes, after you've clicked like for Tinubu and Osibande.

Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by TheCOAS: 4:28pm On May 12, 2022
Obi will surely win pool like this anyday anytime....just that, it's so unfortunate that millions of Northerners that will vote otherwise aren't in Nairaland and even those who click likes are PVCless grin grin
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by JustforMen: 4:29pm On May 12, 2022
Una no get PVC!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Pclemenza: 4:29pm On May 12, 2022
ShaqFu:
How do you know they have?
How do you know they don’t?
I said many of them have, many is countable and size-able so I know what I said.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Bamijoko1(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2022
Bola tinubu on point
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by abeylevels(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I am from the southwest zone of Nigeria, but I don't trust our iragbaji candidate, so on Peter Obi mandate I stand.

I am also from south west(Oyo State). I voted for Buhari(APC) twice but he has disappointed me.
What we voted him for is not what he is doing.
So in the next election, my vote and that of my people in my street is going to Peter Obi.
I have been campaigning for him since last month within my locality.

God Bless #Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2022
Na Peter Obi we want
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by xperiencelove(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
Atiku that most of us know he is winning PDP primary has 65 likes, Obi that will find it hard to become a vice president is having 1700+ likes grin. Some set of people just love deceiving themselves!
All of them are thieves including Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi, Wike, Osinbajo and the rest but the only person in PDP presently that can challenge APC at the moment is Atiku. The rest are just noise makers.
PDP is so useless as an opposition!
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112756308][/quote]
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Pandora UGM Obi no go win Primaries so Jagaban no get rival

I'm glad you admit one thing which is, if Peter Obi and Tifnubu are both on the ballot, Tifnubu does not stand a chance.

But no worry sha... Peter Obi go win that ticket and Tifnubu go chop breakfast. But I for like their two to go head to head.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Clem20(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi ... The man we need
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 4:36pm On May 12, 2022
siofra:
Wow!

Peter Obi is winning by a wide margin followed by Tinubu.

Pthief Obituary is winning this election in Anambra a state and not in the entire states

Peter Obi is the president of the Nyamiri and not the country president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.