Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church (25929 Views)

Peterside Idah Offcialy Declares To Become Next NFF President. / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Osanoghodua1: 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
Akerele44:
How the news take concern us now

You have an evil blood, on the day of your distress, I pray the Lord send some help. The Wicked Shall soon be cut off
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
cry
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Akinsete19(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
Xenophobic people
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by MadelnNigeria: 12:51pm On May 12, 2022
It's time Nigeria stop trying to save this people
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 12, 2022
jrusky:
I said South African are animals
Remember ghana must go of 1980's? Man generally is tribalistic to a large extent.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by emetisuccess(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by ukahrawah: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
I only hope that Nigerians would vote wisely to redeem this country. Many of those abroad would willingly come back once there's sanity in the land.

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Skankamola:

Remember ghana must go of 1980's? Man generally is tribalistic to a large extent.

You are right but remember almost all Nigerians stood against this same Buhari but could do much because it was a mllitary rule then if it was under democratic dispensation it won't happened moreso Nigeria did not killed any Ghanianan or burnt down their shops bro.
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by quisera(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
Who's that lady with the hips? grin
Be like I go enter southy like dis o
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by rusher14: 1:07pm On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

You are right but remember almost all Nigerians stood against this same Buhari but could do much because it was a mllitary rule then if it was under democratic dispensation it won't happened moreso Nigeria did not killed any Ghanianan or burnt down their shops bro.

Ghana must go took place in January 1983.

Buhari's government took the reins of power on December 31, 1983.

Make sure you know your history before making wild claims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Ernesthugo(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
BECAUSE HIS FIRST NAME IS PETERSIDE>>>>>>>>

;
SmartyPants:
I've noticed Nigerians do this weird thing of switching people's names around for no reason.

His name is Idah Peterside, why turn it to Peterside Idah?
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by ufotunang: 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
South Africans are lazy...if you are hardworking foreigners will not take your job..it's because some of you do not want to work or invest in bussiness or involve in bussiness then the foreigners will take the vacant jobs available and bussinesses since you people do not want to do it

2 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by SmartyPants(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
BECAUSE HIS FIRST NAME IS PETERSIDE>>>>>>>>

;

His first name is Idah!
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Ernesthugo(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2022
WOULD CERTAINLY CHECK THAT OUT::::::::

SmartyPants:

His first name is Idah!
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

Oh so you want to make a fight that was why you quoted me in the first place baa? Oh I didn't know, nice one.

Let set the stage then if that is what your silly head want let troll for few minutes since you don't want to be reasonable.

If even the date was different I expect a responsible human to do correction but a person like you turned it insult jab.

Let's set stage ok if that is what you want.

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Watty26: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
Proof Ex over to u.
Yours is to castigate church but can never talk against wicked activities.
Shame on u
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by laiperi: 1:26pm On May 12, 2022
What fact? Ghana Must Go did not take place?

Nigerians are no different from other Blacks. Lazy and uneducated people blame hardworking and educated migrants for taking the jobs they are not qualified for.

If you think you are that good stay in your neck-of-the-hoods and make them attractive to others instead of abusing your hosts.

What value does a Pastor or Bishop bring to South Africa that a South African cannot give?

rusher14:

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by rusher14: 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

Oh so you want to make a fight that was why you quoted me in the first place baa? Oh I didn't know, nice one.

Let set the stage then if that is what your silly head want let troll for few minutes since you don't want to be reasonable.

If even the date was different I expect a responsible human to do correction but a person like you turned it insult jab.

Let's set stage ok if that is what you want.

Sharap.

Your default setting and bias did not allow you reason for a minute.

Your go-to trope was as expected.

Take your 'L' and go.

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by rusher14: 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
laiperi:
What fact? Ghana Must Go did not take place?

Nigerians are no different from other Blacks. Lazy and uneducated people blame hardworking and educated migrants for taking the jobs they are not qualified for.

If you think you are that good stay in your neck-of-the-hoods and make them attractive to others instead of abusing your hosts.

What value does a Pastor or Bishop bring to South Africa that a South African cannot give?

Hey, if reading to understand isn't your strength, don't blame me.

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

What is bad is bad qed. We chased out ghanians and replaced them with almajiris, soon we would all be like almajiris because we neglected the cause of the problems then and chased after shadows, same thing we are doing today just like the south africans.
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by sharpwriter(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2022
ukahrawah:
I only hope that Nigerians would vote wisely to redeem this country. Many of those abroad would willingly come back once there's sanity in the land.

Dreamer cheesy
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by techWriter3: 2:10pm On May 12, 2022
South africans do emerge the demon they loathed
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by BigMasquerade1(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2022
[ Idiot, animal, lazy SA quote author=VeryWickedMan post=112758574]Burn everything down[/quote]
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Kwestionair: 2:30pm On May 12, 2022
McOluOmo:
In Nigeria....we treat foreigners like our own

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

And treat our own like foreigners!
Very useless country
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Acefaruk: 2:54pm On May 12, 2022
Christainity=problem of the earth
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by poweredcom(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2022
SmartyPants:
I've noticed Nigerians do this weird thing of switching people's names around for no reason.

His name is Idah Peterside, why turn it to Peterside Idah?

His real name is Peter side and surname idah ok which ever way is still his name
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by mutvy: 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
There is nothing like African Union. It is time for all African citizens to know that Africans racism would multiply that of white race if Africans were to be in their shoes. A typical African man does not care about fellow human. Shame on Africa!

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by fmonigent(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Take your shit back to Nigeria. Na by force?
Shit?
You be mumu I swear down
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by SmartyPants(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2022
poweredcom:

His real name is Peter side and surname idah ok which ever way is still his name

My friend, his name is Idah Peterside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Korea Media Lies To Fans That Team Reach World Cup Final (video) / CAF Awards 2018 In Dakar, Senegal (Live Updates) / Jose Mourinho Accepts A 12-Month Prison Sentence For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.