Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church (25937 Views)

Peterside Idah Offcialy Declares To Become Next NFF President. / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by King44(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
naptu2:
Peterside Idah is a former Nigerian goalkeeper and media officer of the Super Eagles. He played for BBC Lions of Gboko and Enyimba football clubs in Nigeria and Temba Classic and Moroka Swallows in South Africa. He was called to the Super Eagles, but did not play any competitive match for the National team. He retired from football in 2002. He has worked as the media officer of the Super Eagles and an analyst on Super Sports Television since his retirement. He is the founding pastor of Christ Ambassadors Church based in Kempton Park, Johannesburg. He has lived in South Africa since 1999.

Operation Dudula is a South African vigilante group that seeks to expel immigrants (mostly black immigrants from other African countries) from South Africa. They believe that immigrants commit most of the crimes in South Africa and that they take economic opportunities from South Africans and therefore they must go back to their countries. Members of Operation Dudula have been known to invade shops and other businesses where they believe that immigrants are working. They say that small businesses should be reserved strictly for South Africans alone.

idah pee @IdahPeterside

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside/status/1524669454554218496

idah pee @IdahPeterside

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside/status/1524677768772034560
I agree with Sans on the fact that Small business should be reserved for Sans but is church a small business?
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Malachite: 4:21pm On May 12, 2022
Skankamola:

Remember ghana must go of 1980's? Man generally is tribalistic to a large extent.

Another snake ghanian changing history to suit themselves. and hiding behind Nigerians as usual. what about telling the true story of how Ghana kicked Nigerians out in 1954 and 1969? Twice yet Nigerians dont go on and on about it.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Malachite: 4:26pm On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

You are right but remember almost all Nigerians stood against this same Buhari but could do much because it was a mllitary rule then if it was under democratic dispensation it won't happened moreso Nigeria did not killed any Ghanianan or burnt down their shops bro.

Another snake ghanian changing history to suit themselves. and hiding behind Nigerians as usual. what about telling the true story of how Ghana kicked Nigerians out in 1954 and 1969? Twice yet Nigerians dont go on and on about it.
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2022
Malachite:

Okay so ghanians kicked out nigerians, nigerians did same, safricans kicked out nigerians, so what exactly is your point?
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Malachite: 5:20pm On May 12, 2022
Skankamola:

Okay so ghanians kicked out nigerians, nigerians did same, safricans kicked out nigerians, so what exactly is your point?

see this slippery ghanian arguing, when did south African kicked out Nigerians.
if according to you they kicked out Nigerians, they also kicked out ghanians and other Africans.
stop making this about Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2022
Malachite:

see this slippery ghanian arguing, when did south African kicked out Nigerians.
if according to you they kicked out Nigerians, they also kicked out ghanians and other Africans.
stop making this about Nigerians.

And what is your point
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Ohizman73(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2022
You no go find ur way home as demdon mark you.
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by poweredcom(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

My friend, his name is Idah Peterside.

Wetin be ur problem is it not the same thing ...abeg stop all dese when I use to watch him plat football they call him peterside idah ok mostly ..

I don't think you even know him when he was active in football
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by SmartyPants(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
poweredcom:

Wetin be ur problem is it not the same thing ...abeg stop all dese when I use to watch him plat football they call him peterside idah ok mostly ..

I don't think you even know him when he was active in football

You will not come on my mentions and tell me what to say. Do you hear me well?
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by phemmyfour: 5:36am On May 13, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

English in the mud

He can preach in English but writing in English is not his calling.

Rip English
To think he's also into soccer journalism working for supersport
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Thomasankara(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

Nawa o, all these South African ladies with their steatopygia issues sef grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Korea Media Lies To Fans That Team Reach World Cup Final (video) / Overseas –Based Pros Storm Super Falcons’ Camp / Jose Mourinho Accepts A 12-Month Prison Sentence For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.