Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37495 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Marisujuaku(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2022
Lion King movie
Abc125:
*Somebody once told me that great kings of the past are up there watching over us.
*you jump i jump, remenber!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Anonymous1992: 12:05pm On May 14, 2022
Keemie:

Taken
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by gleamy(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2022
Winneygirl:

Saworo ide.

Mad oooo...

Thumbs Up, Girl! grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Alien ke!!

Not like that ooh, just that i dont really fancy watching movies, i prefer watching animals and cartoons, tom and jerry are my friends, u know why?? Because dey dont tink, dey dont panic, no worries whatsoever, dey wake up, run around, eat and sleep grin dey dont put the pressure of this world into mind. So i want to be like them grin.

But on a serious note, i dont normally care if movies start from the beginning or it ends, i might join u at the middle of an interesting film and still leave before the film end, that is my nature.
Interesting. I am currently re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm guessing you'd love Aang's playfulness!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by eddyline(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2022
*Are you not entertained?
* You know nothing Jon snow
*Proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by kakaG: 12:40pm On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hasta la vista. I will be Back.

Terminator. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by whitelightning: 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
Moviemaster:
The truth of the word of this book of counting - can only be ensured by a - confessor.

Get it right and make a request. Don't use google.

Legend of the seeker. It's on the cover page of the book of counted shadows

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LoliBigMan: 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
Moviemaster:
The truth of the word of this book of counting - can only be ensured by a - confessor.

Get it right and make a request. Don't use google.

Book of counting SOULS. I guess.
And this piece is from LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by winterfell007(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
Abc125:
*Somebody once told me that great kings of the past are up there watching over us.
*you jump i jump, remenber!

Lion King!! Mufasa was telling Simba as they gazed the stars in the galaxy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by winterfell007(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2022
MartinsOla38:
"I am inevitable"

TANUS!! in the Avengers
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LoliBigMan: 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
Hoist the colors!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Greatfullheart: 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
Don't move
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Papadoh(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
TROY
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by psquare07(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk... . THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Victorrhymez(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
eddyline:
*Are you not entertained?
* You know nothing Jon snow
*Proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten
1st one is gladiator,:book of souls

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Victorrhymez(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2022
Forgive her, she cannot see
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Trey195(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2022
1. “At least make it a challenge for me!”

2. “I'm not afraid of death. I'm an old physicist. I'm afraid of time.”
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2022
Rayjnr:

Sabi guy, but I bet you, you won't know the next,
Rendall, rendall, rendall are you gonna leave without saying goodbye

Hard Target.

(Was said by the bald headed bad guy (Arnold Vosloo) before he blew the guys head off with a shotgun.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Not even close! grin

Samuel L Jackson
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OlawaleBammie: 1:48pm On May 14, 2022
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Interesting. I am currently re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm guessing you'd love Aang's playfulness!
What is Aang playfulness??
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
Fell deeds awake.
Not for wrath. Not for ruin.
But a red dawn...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by okunwaye(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
dannyspeejay:
Brilliant Man
wink
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2022
I know what it is like to lose.
To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail nonetheless...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
Give them nothing, but take from them everything!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2022
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
They call me a zealot, a terrorist...because l obey the ancient laws of my people...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Defcon1(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2022
Your politics bore me. Your demeanour is that of a pouty child. I will honour our agreement...but if you return to me again empty handed, l will bathe the starways in your blood.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Snakedoctor1: 2:34pm On May 14, 2022
Soldier down! Soldier down!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Ambercyclopenta: 2:40pm On May 14, 2022
chival:

Spartacus. Spoken by Crixus.
Gbayi....
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Njc1(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
Don't praise a nigga too much, he will think your soft...Rule number #3...love will get you killed...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dfrost: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
Defcon1:
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.

Maximus, Gladiator
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dfrost: 3:21pm On May 14, 2022
Defcon1:
Your politics bore me. Your demeanour is that of a pouty child. I will honour our agreement...but if you return to me again empty handed, l will bathe the starways in your blood.

Thanos, Guardians of the Galaxy

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Settles Differences With Mike (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.