Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal (6114 Views)

Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption / Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election / US Secretary Of State, Antony Blinken To Meet With Buhari Over Security, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Fatimatorele: 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
Yb
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Fatimatorele: 2:25pm On May 12, 2022
B
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Eriokanmi: 2:25pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:
No Northerner can restructure Nigeria, they know they're on disadvantage

what's Northerners resource to the country than mentioning agricultural product and animal bloody husbandry that only benefit the private owners, people that dont pay taxes

the only Northerners had is terrorism and waste of money (sharing money to them up and down in the course of empowerment programme)
Only Obasanjo knows where to pull their balls lol. Nigeria was so secure and peaceful under his government. Even boko haram respectd and accommodated him the day he went to meet with them after his tenure in their forest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by 36STATES: 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
Even though Tambawale's restructuring and mine is not the same, this is the kind of things we want to hear. What exactly you are going to do with regards to the major issues and how you are going to do it. Peter Obi is also speaking in clear tones what he is going to do with these thorny issues and how he will get them done/

Osunbajo is still reeling out slogans like a motivational speaker and has not said anything coherent on any of the big issues. Tinubu and Atiku on the other hand think they will win without saying anything, the way Buhari was shielded from saying anything till he became president. Tinubu must stand and face the camera and address issues; releasing speeches on newspaper pages will not do.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by ukahrawah: 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
Lies. Buhari once said that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Heavensent01(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Only Obasanjo knows where to pull their balls lol. Nigeria was so secure and peaceful under his government. Even boko haram respectd and accommodated him the day he went to meet with them after his tenure in their forest.

they know nothing about governance, another 8years with this people there won't be Nigeria again

they should be sanction from governing for 30yrs for Nigeria to be sane again. power drunk terrorist
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Cjay55: 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by HolyStriker(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
Tambuwal Be calming down…

Your party PDP said that you’ve been screened out through consensus so how do you intend to give Nigerians the security, economy and restructuring bla-bla-bla
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Eriokanmi: 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Heavensent01:

they know nothing about governance, another 8years with this people there won't be Nigeria again

they should be sanction from governing for 30yrs for Nigeria to be sane again. power drunk terrorist
Exactly. Each time I say this, they say baba people would rush to attack me. Malam no sabi manage economy at all. Their overall 30 years of ruling this country has shown. Wait ooo. Where are the sai baba peeps? grin Are they still alive?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by seunjungle1(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Look at the this fool trying to fool Nigerians....it is only a serious southern president that can restructure Nigeria not Fulani/Hausa.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by olas24u(f): 2:46pm On May 12, 2022
Bloody lies, aboki wants to restructure.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by arsenal33: 2:46pm On May 12, 2022
Like he did in Sokoto State
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by olas24u(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2022
36STATES:
Even though Tambawale's restructuring and mine is not the same, this is the kind of things we want to hear. What exactly you are going to do with regards to the major issues and how you are going to do it. Peter Obi is also speaking in clear tones what he is going to do with these thorny issues and how he will get them done/

Osunbajo is still reeling out slogans like a motivational speaker and has not said anything coherent on any of the big issues. Tinubu and Atiku on the other hand think they will win without saying anything, the way Buhari was shielded from saying anything till he became president. Tinubu must stand and face the camera and address issues; releasing speeches on newspaper pages will not do.

This are politicians without ideology, no matter the promises made today, you should know what they do and think. They are just like Buhari, lies and propaganda.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by ndat(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2022
U dey here dey package wen atiku dey dey package dollar to dol out on delegates... Mchewwww
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by IMASTEX: 2:52pm On May 12, 2022
Ololanla:
The gullible ones will believe you not me.
Both APC and PDP have failed us.
grin grin They are so confident in lying because they know many will still buy into it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by MoIbrahim: 2:54pm On May 12, 2022
This one wey no fit pay waec fee for sokoto wan become president grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by seunjungle1(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
Your utterances shows that your love for Tinubu is huge. But let understand something about Jagaban concerning this present govt...baba is not in anyway happy with the way Buhari is handling governance and there's nothing Tinubu can do to that, because any attempt by him to criticise this govt it will be as if he's criticising himself and as a matter of fact that will give cabal an edge to nail him before Buhari.
Cabal did not want him to be President just because they know they cannot control him as they controls Buhari. They also know that Jagaban is one of those few southern politicians that are clamoring for restructure.
If Tinubu remains quiet or not center his agenda on restructure..this does not means that he did not want it.
Jagaban must be very careful about his campaign agendas because no single northerner want this country to be restructure

36STATES:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by supereagle(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2022
Deciever. No Northern candidate will restructure Nigeria. Campaign to get Southern votes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Ceazario: 3:37pm On May 12, 2022
Never mind
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Edyice: 3:49pm On May 12, 2022
Mad man want whine us grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by harmony75: 3:59pm On May 12, 2022
They have started lamber lords!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by techWriter3: 4:11pm On May 12, 2022
lori iro
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by MrUchenna1(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2022
Before every election, politicians will rant about the problems and solutions to Nigeria problems LIKE ABC.
but after the election. the story will be different.....clueless moves and actions back to back...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Badonasty(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2022
Lol….na so Buhari talk that year
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Phaantom22: 4:45pm On May 12, 2022
Restructuring of your bank accounts I guess?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Rawhumper(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2022
See this one, na now you know restructuring is a serious factor affecting the unity of the country.....

Please its time for Peter Obi to step in and
take the mantle and move this country to
another higher level the northerners will
never envisioned till the end of time.

quote author=Oluwolex2000 post=112760913]2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus, Tambuwal Tells Forum of Ex-PDP NWC

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-presidency-security-economy-restructuring-ll-be-my-focus-tambuwal/amp/[/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Rawhumper(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
PDP has failed us in the sense of allowing
power to shift to APC.

To me, PDP is far better than any party. Its
better we wok with the devil we know than
the Angel we don't know...remember that's
how APC under Buhari, dealt us with devastating blow we are yet to recover from.

quote author=Ololanla post=112761115]The gullible ones will believe you not me.
Both APC and PDP have failed us. [/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Heavensent01(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Exactly. Each time I say this, they say baba people would rush to attack me. Malam no sabi manage economy at all. Their overall 30 years of ruling this country has shown. Wait ooo. Where are the sai baba peeps? grin Are they still alive?

some are held in Bandit captivity, Some have become chief bandit, others have killed themselves for allah, Bandits have sent others to meet their 72 hot curvy Virgins
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Tareq1105: 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
pillager:
Like sokoto abi ? undecided

Tambuwal the liar. He's not interested in anything restructuring. Na deceit.

He didn't make one point on economy. He said PDP has done it before. Is that what he should be telling us? Nigerians want to hear the way forward, solution, what you want to do differently.

See Tambuwal talking. A governor that didn't register his secondary school students in public schools for WASC exam that is starting next month bcoz of lack of money and failure to settle outstanding debts owed WAEC. Only students in private schools were registered, those whose parents could paid.

But the same state could spend #650m to feed people during fasting.

President indeed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal by Slynation(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2022
Never believe a Northerner immediately that word restructuring comes into play...That's how Buhari scammed us along with a certain Pastor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN — Edun / Let's Give GEJ A Chance / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.