Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,197 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) (46558 Views)

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by keandre: 5:11pm On May 13, 2022
Dminister:

Obviously you can’t understand that you are so stupid to come to my mention. Thank your stars this is a faceless forum where kindergarten like you insult your parents without being remorseful. The blame is on your parents for raising a foolish child who can’t make a comment without emotionally being stupid to insult his generations.

Your comment gave you out as one of those I was referring. Mudafucker!

Don't mention me again until you can lift your bodyweight off the floor!!!! You think bodybuilding is cheap? If not anything, I'm glad you learnt something new today.
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by edosignature(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2022
You were advised 6 weeks ago to stop doing drugs but you wouldn't listen now see how you keep displaying your ignorance on social media.

SayNoToDrugs dear.

kumbhuru:

You are a disgrace then. Jealousy is for lowlives not professionals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.