Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) (46540 Views)

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
donem:

Not a crime to have the both though undecided
yes, but how many people have both
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Maj196(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Crixxx: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Afamsi:
See that last one way him mouth be like pomo, na afonja. Anywhere you see them you go know
lol no be lie their sour gbegiri Dy always smell

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Michaeljames22:
Ahead of the grand finale, the top 25 Contestants Of the season two of the Misters of Nigeria pageant participated in a Best Body competition where they were tasked to showcase their physique and their walk in a 1 Minute Video.

They were judged by a selected panel on Charisma, Walk, Body and Video Quality.

After hours of Decision Making, here are, in no particular order, the Top 6 in Best Body.
Mister Abia Amaechi Stanley
Mister Edo Olime Spencer
Mister Enugu Inyiekwe Stanley
Mister Kwara Yusuf Hakeem
Mister Sokoto Muhammad Jamaal
Mister Benue Aleni Destiny

http://modelsnaija.com/2022-edition-misters-of-nigeria-pageant-unveils-top-6-for-best-body-task/

grin grin...I get better body structure pass these ones Na...just be say I be 5.8ft not up to 6ft....

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by hokafor(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
Since when did it become a crime to
have an athletic body, which is also a requisite to good health. The Comments I m reading here are not encouraging.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Mcslize: 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
Mister Edo and Enugu top the list.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Pathokpo: 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
Michaeljames22:
Ahead of the grand finale, the top 25 Contestants Of the season two of the Misters of Nigeria pageant participated in a Best Body competition where they were tasked to showcase their physique and their walk in a 1 Minute Video.

After hours of Decision Making, here are, in no particular order, the Top 6 in Best Body.
Mister Edo Olime Spencer

http://modelsnaija.com/2022-edition-misters-of-nigeria-pageant-unveils-top-6-for-best-body-task/
All this body would not matter in heaven according to our nairaland resodent pastor
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by edosignature(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
Humans has lost it values. Mr Nigeria should be a person that is highly cerebral not a person without cloth.

My God help this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:25pm On May 12, 2022
Chai!!!

This is an insult to nizoorian males.

Is this the best they could do?

Maybe there were alot of dumb males that came for auditioning.

What's even attractive about a negroe with just paiiiint

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2022
If it's by body then I might trash them. By strength, definitely.
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
yes, but how many people have both
I do
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Chinonye02: 8:35pm On May 12, 2022
Nothing way sule no go see for NL
Anyways make we for no lost

Advertise on our billboard today at an affordable price

1 Share

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Coolbanke: 8:35pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know the one with scars on his chest.

He once robbed my estate with his gang and was captured. When I went to get fuel and tyre to finish the valiant job, he escaped.

Hmm!! I had to check Ur moniker, 'Very wicked man' indeed.

Hope say no be San San u dey pour for pesin garri so?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Nonsense n ingredients...
To me,Only d last guy has a better body among all.
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
dlaw70:
Vagina people go masturbate with these pictures to death this night .

Lolzzz.. hahahahhahha
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Juanmike:
I do
Proove
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by HltSong: 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmn, I am a Yoruba Muslim. I hav 2 be honest, these men are not attractive at all. To even think some men will say they fine pass women without make up.
Na abattoir abi nairaland dem pick these ones from?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:55pm On May 12, 2022
Afamsi:
See that last one way him mouth be like pomo, na afonja. Anywhere you see them you go know

Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by dammyco(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
Why their hands come tiny and chest bigger. One of the no get chest.
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Stanleyq: 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
Michaeljames22:

Mister Edo Olime Spencer

who that help
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2022
SKINDOGGY:
The first guy on dada dope
Why r u gay
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I know the one with scars on his chest.

He once robbed my estate with his gang and was captured. When I went to get fuel and tyre to finish the valiant job, he escaped.
You're joking right?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
HltSong:
Hmmn, I am a Yoruba Muslim. I hav 2 be honest, these men are not attractive at all. To even think some men will say they fine pass women without make up.
Na abattoir abi nairaland dem pick these ones from?
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Proove
DM me
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
Crixxx:
lol no be lie their sour gbegiri Dy always smell
Which soup wey go sour and nor go smell undecided
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by oofjm: 9:07pm On May 12, 2022
Afamsi:
na my course mate u de insult like this gee
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
We that have 1½ pack, we get hope like this cry
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by purejustice36: 9:31pm On May 12, 2022
Normally na Edo guys handsome pass for naija
Na our governors know wheee them come from o
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by JustPowerApps(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
LAZY YOUTHS cheesy
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
Wetin concern Sokoto man inside?
Re: Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2022
Those women zooming and not commenting on this post make una fear God oooo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.